Subject: Re: [Tigers] Activity

From: Theo Smit via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 20:34:48 -0600 (MDT)

--===============8607655194525179092==
	boundary="----=_Part_11286794_2026654719.1465439688199"

------=_Part_11286794_2026654719.1465439688199
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Tom, 
Trying a 'reply all' here so you should get two copies. Seems like somewhere along the chain, a lot of Tiger list traffic is getting eaten. 

Theo 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tom Hall via Tigers" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Tiger e-mail List" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:38:34 AM 
Subject: [Tigers] Activity 

Not having received anything frim the Tiger List since may 27th, I sent 
a test message to the List and received three responces. One of the 
responders copied the list. I got his responce in my personel mail, but 
no cc from the list. There is nothing from the list in my Comcast spam 
file! What gives? 

-- 
Tom Hall 
ModTiger Engineering LLC 
5712 San Luis Court 
Pleasanton, CA 94566 
[email-masked] 
(925)462-3876 
www.tigerengineering.net 

_______________________________________________ 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] 

------=_Part_11286794_2026654719.1465439688199
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; colo=
r: #000000'>Tom,<div>Trying a 'reply all' here so you should get two copies=
. Seems like somewhere along the chain, a lot of Tiger list traffic is gett=
ing eaten.</div><div><br></div><div>Theo<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=
=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;fo=
nt-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Tom Hal=
l via Tigers" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Tiger e-mail Lis=
t" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:3=
8:34 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Tigers] Activity<br><br>Not having received any=
thing frim the Tiger List since may 27th, I sent <br>a test message to the =
List and received three responces. One of the <br>responders copied the lis=
t. &nbsp;I got his responce in my personel mail, but <br>no cc from the lis=
t. &nbsp;There is nothing from the list in my Comcast spam <br>file! &nbsp;=
What gives?<br><br><br>-- <br>Tom Hall<br>ModTiger Engineering LLC<br>5712 =
San Luis Court<br>Pleasanton, CA 94566<br>[email-masked]<br>(925)462-=
3876<br>www.tigerengineering.net<br><br>___________________________________=
____________<br><br>[email-masked]<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www=
.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tige=
rs/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_11286794_2026654719.1465439688199--

--===============8607655194525179092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8607655194525179092==--