Subject: [Tigers] Wheeler Dealers on Velocity Channel

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 21:14:50 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0190951484054138583==
 boundary="------------010703040900000508060400"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010703040900000508060400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In the last few days, I have noticed a promo for the new season of 
Wheeler Dealers on the Velocity
Channel. In the last scene there appears to be either a Tiger or an 
Alpine on a lift in the background.
Anyone else see it and able to make out whether it was a Tiger?

Cheeers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

--------------010703040900000508060400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial">In the last f<font face="Arial">ew days, I have
        noticed a promo for th<font face="Arial">e new seas<font
            face="Arial">on of Wheeler Dealers on the Velocity<br>
            <font face="Arial">Channel. In the last scene there appears
              to be either a Tiger or an Alpine on a lift in the
              background.<br>
              <font face="Arial">Anyo<font face="Arial">ne else see it
                  and able to make out whether it was a Tiger?<br>
                  <br>
                  <font face="Arial">Cheeers,<br>
                    <br>
                    <font face="Arial">Tod<br>
                      <font face="Arial">B382002384LRXFE<br>
                        <br>
                      </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010703040900000508060400--

--===============0190951484054138583==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0190951484054138583==--