Subject: [Tigers] 2nd Attempt Fuse message

From: Bill Lawrence via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:49:14 +0000

--===============3389552579827950090==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN3PR14MB078726EAC8940C7324D4990CC1510BN3PR14MB0787namp_"

--_000_BN3PR14MB078726EAC8940C7324D4990CC1510BN3PR14MB0787namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

this is a second attempt...please disregard if the original message was alr=
eady posted-BL

Hello Tigers!
?
I certainly value this list. I never would have never "tinkered" with my 65=
 Tiger the way I have without the encouragement, and resources found on tig=
ers@autox.  Personally, I have resisted continuing with the social media mo=
vement and have found it actually liberating. I tried it and I found it som=
ewhat underwhelming and then dropped my FB acct and never looked back.
?
On to a couple Tiger related subjects:
I've seen some discussion on Lucas 35 amp fuses on other car group forum si=
tes.  I am wondering if there is an opinion on a suitable cross over to a m=
odern product.
?
"Two 35 amp. fuses with spares are carried by a separate Fuse Unit. The fus=
e which bridges terminal blocks1--2 is to protect auxiliary circuits indepe=
ndent of the ignition switch."
?
Haven't had an issue with a blown fuse, yet, but I am going to dive into a =
grounding issue behind the dash board and have a sticking dip light switch.=
  The dip light is on the turn signal stalk and came with the car ( cir 197=
2).  I remember playing with it when I was a kid.  Not positive if a dip to=
 pass was Standard Tiger but I like to dip the lights when passing folks ch=
ecking their accounts while driving (will get to the clear hooters at a lat=
er date).  I am anticipating not releasing any of the Lucas electrons from =
the system, but would like to have a proper replacement fuse just in case.
?
Thanks in advance,
?
Bill Lawrence
1965 Sunbeam Tiger
B9473246LRX

--_000_BN3PR14MB078726EAC8940C7324D4990CC1510BN3PR14MB0787namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<br>
<br>
this is a second attempt...please disregard if the original message was alr=
eady posted-BL<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Hello Tigers!<br>
&#8232;<br>
I certainly value this list. I never would have never &quot;tinkered&quot; =
with my&nbsp;65 Tiger the way I have without the encouragement, and resourc=
es found on tigers@autox. &nbsp;Personally, I have resisted continuing with=
&nbsp;the social media movement&nbsp;and have found it actually
 liberating.&nbsp;I tried it and I found it&nbsp;somewhat underwhelming and=
 then dropped my FB acct and never looked back.&nbsp;<br>
&#8232;<br>
On to&nbsp;a couple Tiger related subjects:&nbsp;<br>
I've seen some discussion on Lucas 35 amp fuses on other car group&nbsp;for=
um&nbsp;sites. &nbsp;I am wondering if there is an opinion on a suitable cr=
oss over to a modern product.&nbsp;<br>
&#8232;<br>
&quot;Two 35 amp. fuses with spares are carried by a separate Fuse Unit. Th=
e fuse which bridges terminal blocks1--2 is to protect auxiliary circuits i=
ndependent of the ignition switch.&quot;<br>
&#8232;<br>
Haven't had an issue with a blown fuse, yet,&nbsp;but I am going to dive in=
to a grounding issue behind the dash board and have a sticking dip light sw=
itch. &nbsp;The dip light is on the turn signal stalk and&nbsp;came with th=
e car ( cir 1972). &nbsp;I remember playing with it
 when I was a kid. &nbsp;Not&nbsp;positive if&nbsp;a dip to pass was Standa=
rd Tiger but I like to dip the lights when passing folks checking their acc=
ounts while driving (will get to the clear hooters at a later date). &nbsp;=
I am anticipating not releasing any of the Lucas electrons
 from the system, but would like to have a proper replacement fuse just in =
case.<br>
&#8232;<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
&#8232;<br>
Bill Lawrence<br>
1965 Sunbeam Tiger<br>
B9473246LRX<br>
<br>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN3PR14MB078726EAC8940C7324D4990CC1510BN3PR14MB0787namp_--

--===============3389552579827950090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3389552579827950090==--