Subject: [Tigers] Event?

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:28:03 -0700

--===============6351044957293108549==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dutf-8"><style> body {  font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro",sans-serif,"sa=
ns-serif"; color:#262626 }</style> </head> <body lang=3D"en-US"><div><br></=
div><div>I saw three Tigers on the road =E2=80=8Ethis week, all going north=
 on the 101. &nbsp;On Monday one in SLO with a bike on a rack on the rear. =
Today a black tan one in Los Gatos. And a modified blue one south of San Jo=
se. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>What are the odds?</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Is there a tiger event?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></=
div><div></div><br></body></html>

--===============6351044957293108549==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6351044957293108549==--