Subject: [Tigers] Resistance is futile...

From: Larry Wright via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:37:40 +0000

"From what I can tell Facebook seems to be absorbing lists like this, and dedicated automotive websites."

Well, I've been avoiding involvement with Facebook for some time, and would prefer this not to happen for the Tiger community. Not that I'd be missed...

Larry Wright, Seabrook MD

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Theo Smit via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:05:13 -0600 (MDT)

--===============0406744140764436271==
	boundary="----=_Part_855490_1931061401.1465527913981"

------=_Part_855490_1931061401.1465527913981
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm with you, Larry. I don't think it's necessary for all our group interaction to be funneled through, and catalogued by, a portal such as Facebook. 

Theo 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Larry Wright via Tigers" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 5:37:40 AM 
Subject: [Tigers] Resistance is futile... 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] 

------=_Part_855490_1931061401.1465527913981
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; colo=
r: #000000'>I'm with you, Larry. I don't think it's necessary for all our g=
roup interaction to be funneled through, and catalogued by, a portal such a=
s Facebook.<div><br><div><div>Theo<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"co=
lor:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-fam=
ily:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Larry Wright =
via Tigers" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]=
et<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, June 9, 2016 5:37:40 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Ti=
gers] Resistance is futile...<br><br>"From what I can tell Facebook seems t=
o be absorbing lists like this, and dedicated automotive websites."<br><br>=
Well, I've been avoiding involvement with Facebook for some time, and would=
 prefer this not to happen for the Tiger community. Not that I'd be missed.=
..<br><br>Larry Wright, Seabrook MD<br><br>________________________________=
_______________<br><br>[email-masked]<br><br>Donate: http://www.team=
.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://=
www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/t=
igers/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div><br></div></div></div></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_Part_855490_1931061401.1465527913981--

--===============0406744140764436271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0406744140764436271==--

---

From: Larry Paulick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:17:15 -0400

Amend, I also avoid Facebook.

Larry Paulick
> On Jun 9, 2016, at 7:37 AM, Larry Wright via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 

[email-masked]

---

From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:42:50 -0400

Ditto, Theo.

Andy

[email-masked]

---

From: Ramon Spontelli via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:03:23 -0700

<< Amend, I also avoid Facebook.>>

I call it Farcebook.

Ramon

-----Original Message-----

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:17:15 -0400
From: Larry Paulick <[email-masked]>
To: Larry Wright <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Resistance is futile...

Larry Paulick
> Well, I've been avoiding involvement with Facebook for some time, and
would prefer this not to happen for the Tiger community. Not that I'd be
missed...
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 

[email-masked]