Subject: [Tigers] Black Tigers

From: snakebit289 via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 20:07:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6665410079564357908==
	boundary="----=_Part_2431868_272599217.1464725262189"

------=_Part_2431868_272599217.1464725262189
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Embassy Black, paint code #1, was always a standard color available on Tigers. Though it's now a dark red Ford color, my IA number 48 was black, with code #1 on the VIN tag when I bought it in 1989. Further more, black has been a listed color in all of the Tiger and Alpine V8 sales folders that I have.
Rande Bellman

------=_Part_2431868_272599217.1464725262189
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:bookman old style, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px"><div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1464724256829_5433">Embassy Black, paint code #1, was always a standard color available on Tigers. Though it's now a dark red Ford color, my IA number 48 was black, with code #1 on the VIN tag when I bought it in 1989. Further more, black has been a listed color in all of the Tiger and Alpine V8 sales folders that I have.</div><div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1464724256829_5559"><br></div><div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1464724256829_5560">Rande Bellman<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2431868_272599217.1464725262189--

--===============6665410079564357908==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6665410079564357908==--

---

From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 17:30:05 -0700

Be sure and let me know when you find that MK II carrying "code #1".

Norm

At 01:07 PM 5/31/2016, snakebit289 via Tigers wrote:
>Embassy Black, paint code #1, was always a standard color available 
>on Tigers. Though it's now a dark red Ford color, my IA number 48 
>was black, with code #1 on the VIN tag when I bought it in 1989. 
>Further more, black has been a listed color in all of the Tiger and 
>Alpine V8 sales folders that I have.
>
>Rande Bellman
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]