Subject: [Tigers] Throttle return spring bracket

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 20:19:41 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000B_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0"

------=_NextPart_001_000B_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Any of you have this bracket on your Tiger engine?

I do not have a clear picture of this bracket so I cropped a couple of
pictures to show most of it.

Bob Mannel's book has a couple of pictures - pg. 2-23 and 5-21 - pg. 5-21
also shows a picture of the 1965 bracket which might be on the Mk II engine.

There is a picture of it in TBON under the front valve cover bolt on pg.
148.  I also have a fuzzy picture of this bracket mounted under the intake
manifold bolt with the spring attached.

Here's some trivia for you - this bracket C2OZ-9741-B is listed in the Parts
List - Section CF - note the 2nd part # for the Mk II

Carb - Section CF

6100458                C2OZ-9741-B      Bracket - accelerator return spring
Mk I

6100910                                                Bracket - accelerator
return spring           Mk II

This bracket could be anywhere on your engine - I have 1 picture where it is
just a spare part on the engine.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_000B_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Any of you have this bracket on your Tiger =
engine?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I do not have a clear picture of this bracket so I =
cropped a couple of pictures to show most of it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob =
Mannel&#8217;s book has a couple of pictures &#8211; pg. 2-23 and 5-21 =
&#8211; pg. 5-21 also shows a picture of the 1965 bracket which might be =
on the Mk II engine.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>There is a =
picture of it in TBON under the front valve cover bolt on pg. 148.&nbsp; =
I also have a fuzzy picture of this bracket mounted under the intake =
manifold bolt with the spring attached.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Here&#8217;s =
some trivia for you &#8211; this bracket C2OZ-9741-B is listed in the =
Parts List &#8211; Section CF &#8211; note the 2<sup>nd</sup> part # for =
the Mk II<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Carb &#8211; <b>Section =
CF</b><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>6100458&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
C2OZ-9741-B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bracket &#8211; accelerator =
return =
spring&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mk =
I<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>6100910&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bracket &#8211; accelerator return =
spring&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mk =
II<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This bracket could be anywhere on your engine &#8211; =
I have 1 picture where it is just a spare part on the =
engine.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_000B_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0--

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0
	name="New Microsoft Word Document.docx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="New Microsoft Word Document.docx"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D1AEE7.1F62C4A0--