Subject: [Tigers] GMAIL Problem

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:01:42 -0400

--===============3869669907534406666==

--001a113d0d3813535905303f36b2

It seems that most, if not all, of the emails from this network are now
being sent directly to my Gmail Spam bin.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Is
there a fix?

Stu

--001a113d0d3813535905303f36b2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">It =
seems that most, if not all, of the emails from this network are now being =
sent directly to my Gmail Spam bin.=C2=A0 Is anyone else seeing this?=C2=A0=
 Is there a fix? =C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-siz=
e:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">S=
tu</div></div>

--001a113d0d3813535905303f36b2--

--===============3869669907534406666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3869669907534406666==--

---

From: "e.coiner--- via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 6:22:59 -0700

Adding the tiger list email address to your contacts usually tells the system its not spam.

[email-masked]