Subject: [Tigers] Interior Mirror Disassembly - Tiger Mk 1A

From: Rob Hogan via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:50:32 -0400

--===============0092064051258838416==

--001a114119a2fe2057052ea2aaab

Does anyone have experience on how to disassemble the interior mirror from
a Mk 1A?  I need to have the glass resilvered and I don't want to have the
glass crack during the disassembly process?

Rob Hogan

--001a114119a2fe2057052ea2aaab
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:large">Does anyone have experience on how to disassemb=
le the interior mirror from a Mk 1A?=C2=A0 I need to have the glass resilve=
red and I don&#39;t want to have the glass crack during the disassembly pro=
cess?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-s=
erif;font-size:large"><br></div><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div di=
r=3D"ltr">Rob Hogan<br></div></div></div>
</div>

--001a114119a2fe2057052ea2aaab--

--===============0092064051258838416==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0092064051258838416==--