Subject: [Tigers] Malcolm Campbell & Bluebirds

From: Peter and Bonnie MacDonald via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:00:25 -0700

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

While in the UK last summer for Tiger 50, we visited relatives in =
Scotland and worked our way down south. While in Bowness on Lake =
Windermere, we went to the Lakeland Motor Museum and found a building =
out back filled with Campbell replicas and information about his records =
as his boats were run on the lakes in the area.

Peter MacDonald
Coquitlam, BC

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=DSCN2660.jpeg
	name="DSCN2660.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=DSCN2661.jpeg
	name="DSCN2661.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=DSCN2662.jpeg
	name="DSCN2662.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_EF19BAA8-45EE-44C9-949C-844DA2D242B1--