Subject: [Tigers] 260 for the 21st century

From: spmdr--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:42:51 -0800

Well, the first Chassis Dyno numbers are in.

However, I think the results could stand a story....

Stay tuned to CAT's TT.

...Yup, a tease to those not there...

Of course, in this day of MASS media, we'll SEE WHO spills (or spilled)
the beans...

...I'm not holding my breath... or talking.

BUT, I have it on GOOD authority, lighting DOES strike IN the SUMMER, IN
So Cal!

DW

____________________________________________________________
High School Yearbooks
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Reminisce & Buy a Reprint Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ac0bb640208bb67c49st04vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]