Subject: [Tigers] Installation of package tray upper waist roll

From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 13:33:56 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8252229123729692214==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D0BBDE.3D2DA600"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D0BBDE.3D2DA600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Guys:

Okay, folks.I don't get hacked off easily, but I must admit that I'm there
now.  I have just broken off two of the clips that hold the waist roll into
place around the upper edge of the package tray on a Mk1A while trying to
"gently" push them down into their receptacles on the rear wall.  They're
snapping off right at the top of the clip where the clip is attached to the
body of the roll itself.  What am I doing wrong here and, furthermore, have
I just ruined this brand new waist roll?

Thanks for any assistance,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D0BBDE.3D2DA600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Guys:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Okay, =
folks&#8230;I don&#8217;t get hacked off easily, but I must admit that =
I&#8217;m there now.&nbsp; I have just broken off two of the clips that =
hold the waist roll into place around the upper edge of the package tray =
on a Mk1A while trying to &#8220;gently&#8221; push them down into their =
receptacles on the rear wall.&nbsp; They&#8217;re snapping off right at =
the top of the clip where the clip is attached to the body of the roll =
itself.&nbsp; What am I doing wrong here and, furthermore, have I just =
ruined this brand new waist roll?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
any assistance,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andy =
Walker<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Edmond, =
OK<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D0BBDE.3D2DA600--

--===============8252229123729692214==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8252229123729692214==--