Subject: Re: [Tigers] wheel paint

From: michael king via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 11:35:47 +1000

--===============4923207825865275859==

--047d7bfeb0b6b00795051a3f0afa

The steel wheels are foam grey, which often appears an off white in photos,
they are semi black on the back, the foam grey over spray goes through the
slots in the wheels onto the back .

Haven't got a paint code on me at the moment.

As a note, sand the paint off where the lug nuts seat on the wheels or you
can get movement and oval the holes and cause damage, the nuts should seat
against the metal not a painted surface

--047d7bfeb0b6b00795051a3f0afa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">The steel wheels are foam grey, which often appears an off w=
hite in photos, they are semi black on the back, the foam grey over spray g=
oes through the slots in the wheels onto the back .</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Haven&#39;t got a paint code on me at the moment.=C2=A0 </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">As a note, sand the paint off where the lug nuts seat on the=
 wheels or you can get movement and oval the holes and cause damage, the nu=
ts should seat against the metal not a painted surface=C2=A0 </p>

--047d7bfeb0b6b00795051a3f0afa--

--===============4923207825865275859==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4923207825865275859==--