Subject: [Tigers] Sir Macolm Campbell topping 150mph in his 350hp Sunbeam Blue Bird in 1925 is to be celebrated in grand style.

From: Darrell Mountjoy via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:43:54 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5486883635055485495==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0BE08.D57C66E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0BE08.D57C66E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/general-classic-car-news/blue-bird-r
eturns-to-pendine-on-90th-anniversary-of-land-speed-record?utm_medium=EMAIL
<http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/general-classic-car-news/blue-bird-
returns-to-pendine-on-90th-anniversary-of-land-speed-record?utm_medium=EMAIL
&utm_campaign=&utm_content=read_more_article_1&utm_source=20150714>
&utm_campaign=&utm_content=read_more_article_1&utm_source=20150714

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0BE08.D57C66E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/general-classic-car-news/=
blue-bird-returns-to-pendine-on-90th-anniversary-of-land-speed-record?utm=
_medium=3DEMAIL&amp;utm_campaign=3D&amp;utm_content=3Dread_more_article_1=
&amp;utm_source=3D20150714">http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/gener=
al-classic-car-news/blue-bird-returns-to-pendine-on-90th-anniversary-of-l=
and-speed-record?utm_medium=3DEMAIL&amp;utm_campaign=3D&amp;utm_content=3D=
read_more_article_1&amp;utm_source=3D20150714</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0BE08.D57C66E0--

--===============5486883635055485495==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5486883635055485495==--