Subject: [Tigers] Front Turn Signal Screws

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:07:52 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5288567267537033623==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E3.509C49C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E3.509C49C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I'm working on the world's longest restoration project and I'm about to
attach a new pair of front turn signal housings.  I found the original
screws but I'm not sure about how they attach to the body.  I think there
were some clip on nut type things and I found a couple in my stash.  It
looks like they will work for the two holes that are drilled in the body.
But there is a third screw for each turn signal and there isn't a
corresponding hole in the body.  Was there another type of clip that went
there?

The Alpine and Tiger parts books don't show these fasteners and neither does
the Sunbeam Specialties catalog.  And the fastener list on TigersUnited.com
doesn't either.  Can somebody send me pictures or point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E3.509C49C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
working on the world&#8217;s longest restoration project and I&#8217;m =
about to attach a new pair of front turn signal housings.&nbsp; I found =
the original screws but I&#8217;m not sure about how they attach to the =
body.&nbsp; I think there were some clip on nut type things and I found =
a couple in my stash.&nbsp; It looks like they will work for the two =
holes that are drilled in the body.&nbsp; But there is a third screw for =
each turn signal and there isn&#8217;t a corresponding hole in the =
body.&nbsp; Was there another type of clip that went =
there?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Alpine and Tiger parts books don&#8217;t show =
these fasteners and neither does the Sunbeam Specialties catalog.&nbsp; =
And the fastener list on TigersUnited.com doesn&#8217;t either.&nbsp; =
Can somebody send me pictures or point me in the right =
direction?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Thanks,<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Joe =
Brown<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Arlington, =
TX<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>B382000217<o:=
p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E3.509C49C0--

--===============5288567267537033623==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5288567267537033623==--

---

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:21:20 -0500

--===============9096031558480988867==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E5.34358EC0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E5.34358EC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just looked at the back side of the fender where the lights mount and it
appears that the body shop expertly filled in the third hole on each side.
So I guess a speed clip went there too.

Thanks,

Joe Brown

From: Joe Brown [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Front Turn Signal Screws

Hi,

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E5.34358EC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I just looked at the back side of the fender =
where the lights mount and it appears that the body shop expertly filled =
in the third hole on each side.&nbsp; So I guess a speed clip went there =
too.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Joe =
Brown<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Joe Brown [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July =
25, 2015 2:08 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> =
Front Turn Signal Screws<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
working on the world&#8217;s longest restoration project and I&#8217;m =
about to attach a new pair of front turn signal housings.&nbsp; I found =
the original screws but I&#8217;m not sure about how they attach to the =
body.&nbsp; I think there were some clip on nut type things and I found =
a couple in my stash.&nbsp; It looks like they will work for the two =
holes that are drilled in the body.&nbsp; But there is a third screw for =
each turn signal and there isn&#8217;t a corresponding hole in the =
body.&nbsp; Was there another type of clip that went =
there?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Alpine and Tiger parts books don&#8217;t show =
these fasteners and neither does the Sunbeam Specialties catalog.&nbsp; =
And the fastener list on TigersUnited.com doesn&#8217;t either.&nbsp; =
Can somebody send me pictures or point me in the right =
direction?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Thanks,<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Joe =
Brown<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Arlington, =
TX<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>B382000217<o:=
p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0C6E5.34358EC0--

--===============9096031558480988867==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9096031558480988867==--