Subject: [Tigers] GT2 Tiger Racer Tom Patton & the SCCA Majors Race at Gingerman

From: "Robert D. Hogan via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:34:43 -0400

--===============2074579304036296481==

--047d7b4512f2083321051ab96792

According to Mark Boden's commentary (http://www.scca.com/videos/1971328), Joe
Koenig in a BMW M3 and Tom Patton in the #50 Sunbeam Tiger must have had a
shunt during Sunday morning's Group 3 race that took both racers out of
competition shortly after half way through the race.  Does anyone have the
details?

--047d7b4512f2083321051ab96792
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif">According to Mark Boden&#39;s commentary (<a href=3D"http://www=
.scca.com/videos/1971328">http://www.scca.com/videos/1971328</a>),=C2=A0Joe=
 Koenig in a BMW M3 and Tom Patton in the #50 Sunbeam Tiger must have had a=
 shunt during Sunday morning&#39;s Group 3 race that took both racers out o=
f competition shortly after half way through the race.=C2=A0 Does anyone ha=
ve the details?</div></div>

--047d7b4512f2083321051ab96792--

--===============2074579304036296481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2074579304036296481==--