Subject: [Tigers] Backing up other cars

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:21:39 -0700

--===============4630426768707723922==

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4

Every time I back up a non-Tiger, my predispostion to not going full lock
on the Tiger seems to always come through and prevents me from doing it
with the non-Tiger too.  I get a chuckle out of it each time - but I still
can't bring myself to do it!

Just thought I'd share that thought.

Jay

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Every time I back up a non-Tiger, my predispostion to not =
going full lock on the Tiger seems to always come through and prevents me f=
rom doing it with the non-Tiger too.=C2=A0 I get a chuckle out of it each t=
ime - but I still can&#39;t bring myself to do it!<div><br></div><div>Just =
thought I&#39;d share that thought.</div><div><br></div><div>Jay</div></div=

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4--

--===============4630426768707723922==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4630426768707723922==--