Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on eBay

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:32:31 -0700

--===============2131263411935456019==

--089e0122f5a05f9db40516b33cf8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Tiger-MK1a-Roadster-/131519271867?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e9f28d3bb&item=131519271867

--089e0122f5a05f9db40516b33cf8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Tiger-MK1a-=
Roadster-/131519271867?forcerrptr=3Dtrue&amp;hash=3Ditem1e9f28d3bb&amp;item=
=3D131519271867">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Tiger-MK1a-Roadster-/1=
31519271867?forcerrptr=3Dtrue&amp;hash=3Ditem1e9f28d3bb&amp;item=3D13151927=
1867</a><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--089e0122f5a05f9db40516b33cf8--

--===============2131263411935456019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2131263411935456019==--

---

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 15:02:47 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6803994152359851867==
 boundary="------------070608050403010204020804"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070608050403010204020804
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Ron:

Your're correct, of course about it being a 289. Strange to claim that 
it is an "original" car
with a 289? And what's up with the oil filter, certainly not original 
either.

Tod

--------------070608050403010204020804
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial">Ron:<br>
      <br>
      <font face="Arial">Your're correct, of course about it being a
        289. Strange to claim that it is an "original" car<br>
        <font face="Arial">with a 289? And what's up with the oil
          filter, certainly not original either.<br>
          <br>
          <font face="Arial">Tod</font><br>
        </font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070608050403010204020804--

--===============6803994152359851867==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6803994152359851867==--