Subject: [Tigers] Tiger elec components with non-factory wiring?

From: robert jaarsma via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:48:34 -0500

As Michael indicated Pete (Paul) Almjeld ,  a Tiger as well as Alpine owner,
markets kits which are basically from "Rebel Wiring".

Easy to follow instructions and adapted indeed for our Sunbeams.
http://petesperformancewiring.com/Home_Page.php . 

I have used this kit. I did made a couple of changes myself by adding an
additional relays for fog lights. 

It is a good basic kit, easy to install, but it is limited inflexibility for
add-ons or  changes. Pete is very helpful in addressing any questions you
might have.

Another approach I have been thinking about for another car,  is the kit of
http://www.classic-technologies.com/fuse-box.php#specifications .

Not the cheapest, but it appears to be a very clean and very well packaged
unit. Has anybody used this last one? 

Robert 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]