Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Parts

From: Tom Kukla via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:42:19 -0700

Guys,

I am cleaning out my garage and have some spare parts.  I was going to put
the items on ebay but decided to let you guys have a chance first.  I have
the following parts:

-          Original exhaust manifolds (#C3DE-9431 and #DA 21120D)

-          Upper and Lower A-Arms (they are cleaned and painted but need
ball joints and bushings)

-          License plate light & bracket 

-          Trunk latch & bracket (no key)

-          Original trunk hinges (Good shape for 50 years old - some
pitting)

-          B-pillar chrome caps (some scratches - need re-chromed)

-          Two Doors (From an Alpine GT - square corner)

-          Trunk lid (From an Alpine GT- square corner)

-          Hood (square corner)

-          Chrome trim around windshield (4 pieces - some scratches on upper
piece, others are in good shape)

-          Cowl air intakes

-          Console (no rust, no key)

-          Two spindles (from the Alpine GT)

-          Two tail lights (Chrome and lenses in good shape except for small
dent in one.  One is inside screw and one is outside)

I have pictures of most items except the hood, trunk and two doors.  If
someone is interested in them, I will dig them out and take a picture.

Contact me at [email-masked], if you are interested in any of the items
and I will send you a picture and the price of the item.  Prices were based
off the internet and all are negotiable.

In three or four weeks, I will put the remaining items on ebay.

Tom Kukla

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]