Subject: [Tigers] Team Tiger Video

From: "Schonberger, Barry via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:05:47 +0000

In preparation for the 2015 racing season budget Team Tiger is offering the
following packages for those who might want a little winter watching
excitement. New track records at Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, and Gingerman.
Check it out! Thanks for looking and your support of Team Tiger racing.

2014 Team Tiger in car video DVD

Road Atlanta, Braselton GA-Majors Race 1March 22nd

Virginia International Raceway, Alton VA -Majors Race1 & Race 2 April 19-20th

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington OH - Majors Race 2 June 1st

Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen NY - Majors Race 1 & Race 2 July
4-5th

Gingerman Raceway, South Haven MI - Majors Race1 & Race 2 July 11-12th

Grattan Raceway, Belding MI - Majors Race 1 & Race 2 August 23-24th

Road Atlanta - ARRC Q1, Q2 & GT2/GT3 Eastern Championships Nov 1st

Pick your favorites - 3 races $55 - 5 races $85 - 7 races $105 - 9 races $135

Each includes the following: DVD, Qualifying and Race results, Track map, Lap
Chart, Race lap comparison and notes on the races purchased to make viewing
more enjoyable.
OR
Get all 10 2014 SCCA Majors + Rd Atlanta ARRC for $250 - all the above
included plus a signed and dated Race Winning Checker flag (quantities
limited).

Team Tiger contact [email-masked]
View sample video at
http://youtu.be/nrfRp4NBiZA?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 14_DVD.JPG]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]