Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

From: H2Otor--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:55:55 -0500

Double-headed ground lugs (fasten underneath the front rubber hood bumpers  
- sort of "ram's head" shaped - need 2).   They are listed in   "XK's 
UNLIMITED "( Jaguar parts catalog) item #08-990 ground clip.

In a message dated 1/1/2015 1:06:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message  with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Tiger bits  needed  ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:10:04 -0500
From:  <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers]  Tiger bits needed

Hey, everyone:

First, I'd like to wish  everyone a safe and happy New Year's celebration 
tonight.  As a friend of  mine says, "Remember...New Year's Eve is amateur 
night, so be careful out  there!!!"  

Secondly, I am in need of a few bits and pieces as I  progress with my 
engine compartment restoration of  B382001600LRXFE:

Heater hose strap/clamp (the one that holds the  driver's side heater hose 
up close to the firewall...mine is  missing)

Wire loom clips ("U-shaped" pieces that clip to both inner  fenders - I 
need 3 of them since my car only had one  present)

Double-headed ground lugs (fasten underneath the front rubber  hood bumpers 
- sort of "ram's head" shaped - need 2)

Brake line  brackets/clips (hold the brake line up to the firewall as it 
goes from the  master cylinder to the booster - need 2)

Okay...I realize Christmas is  over and that this sounds more like a wish 
list for Santa...but since Santa  drives something other than a Tiger, I 
figured I'd have better luck with you  guys!!!!  Anyway, I've definitely got a 
home for any or all of this  stuff, so please let me know if you've got any 
spares laying around and how  much you might want for them.  

As usual, thanks much for any  assistance,
Andy Walker
Edmond,  OK

------------------------------

Subject: Digest  Footer

_______________________________________________
Tigers  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

------------------------------

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue  1
************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Wayne - MSN via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:38:27 -0500

You can find the part at:
http://www.britishwiring.com/Stainless-Steel-Grounding-Clip-p/c990.htm

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 10:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at [email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

Message:  1

Hey, everyone:

Wire loom clips ("U-shaped" pieces that clip to both inner  fenders - I need
3 of them since my car only had one  present)

Okay...I realize Christmas is  over and that this sounds more like a wish
list for Santa...but since Santa  drives something other than a Tiger, I
figured I'd have better luck with you  guys!!!!  Anyway, I've definitely got
a home for any or all of this  stuff, so please let me know if you've got
any spares laying around and how  much you might want for them.  

As usual, thanks much for any  assistance, Andy Walker Edmond,  OK

Subject: Digest  Footer

[email-masked]