Subject: [Tigers] Battery Vent

From: Tom Kukla via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:54:42 -0700

Listers,

When I bought my Tiger, one of the items that came in a box of parts was a
battery vent.  It consists of a long tube with six old fashion battery caps
that screw on the battery.  I have never seen a Tiger with one of these
installed.  Does anyone out there know which Tigers had these vents and how
many vehicles had them?  I have never seen one for sale and wonder what they
are worth as I am going to sell mine because I will never use it.  

Tom Kukla

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: srwick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:37:43 -0800

My early Mk 1 had the same thing in a box. It won't work on a new battery, but
I'm saving it because it's original to the car.

Steve

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Tom Kukla via Tigers
<[email-masked]> </div><div>Date:01/09/2015  6:55 PM  (GMT-08:00)
</div><div>To: [email-masked] </div><div>Subject: [Tigers] Battery Vent
</div><div>
</div>
Listers,

Tom Kukla

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]