Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Mk 2 Parts Wanted

From: Mark J Bradakis via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:46:14 -0700

To send mail to [email-masked] send mail to [email-masked].

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Mk 2 Parts Wanted
Date: 	Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:21:24 -0800
From: 	Randall Antosiak <[email-masked]>

Hi Guys - I'm thinking of buying a Mk 2, but it is missing the wheel arch trim.  Anybody on the list have an extra set of this trim?  I've been told that I should not buy a Mk 2 unless the car is complete, or I can get the missing pieces from somewhere.

Thanks,
Randy
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:23:37 +0000

I9m thinking I would not pay a premium price for a Mk2 that was missing
some or all of its unique bits, since those are hard to come by and
generally very expensive for mint original pieces. Other than that, it is
still a Mk2... I9d try to make an appropriate deal with the current owner.
You9d have something to start searching for... Does it matter if that
search took a couple of years?

Cheers,
Theo

>Hi Guys - I'm thinking of buying a Mk 2, but it is missing the wheel arch
>trim.  Anybody on the list have an extra set of this trim?  I've been
>told that I should not buy a Mk 2 unless the car is complete, or I can
>get the missing pieces from somewhere.
>
>Thanks,
>Randy

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]