Subject: [Tigers] 289 Fuel injection

From: Mark Rense via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:58:28 -0500

Come on, somebody must have an extra bonnet they can cut up to use this
intake!

http://www.hemmings.com/parts/item/6553.html?refer=blog
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:19:40 -0800

I did see a Tiger out there with stacks like this before.  It has been a
long time.  But I seem to recall the owner was one of the more present guys
on the lists or boards.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Mark Rense via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:59:20 -0600

those systems are gorgeous. unfortunately it would require cutting the
bonnet and notching the firewall. I had an EFI system similar to his with
late model down draft throttle bodies on an 48mm IDA intake, similar to the
cobras and corvette systems but with EFI. I had this system for my Tiger
and on the shelf for years before I chickened out of cutting my firewall
and sold it. Finally decided I didn't want to cut the main body tub for my
build. but believe me, I am no purist and I had every intention of
installing it.

Cullen
Alpine 260

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Jay Laifman via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: THEO SMIT via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:25:57 -0700 (MST)

Just so you know, two sets of Yamaha 600 sport bike throttle bodies will just
fit between the stock firewall and the distributor... The trick would be
managing the intake runners and the fuel plumbing. Hypothetically one could
modify a 2x4 manifold such as the offenhauser ones into an individual-runner
manifold or else leave it as is and use the common runners to offset the fact
that the motorcycle TB's have small butterflies.

If only there was infinite time...
Theo

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Cullen McCann via Tigers
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Sandy via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:35:59 -0800

I have one of the TWM SBF injectors sitting on the shelf and would love 
to get it on the tiger too. Will require a LOT of cutting. I looked at 
the Dale's resto car that had one and loved the way it looked. That 
being said, Tiger motor has a carb on it, lazy.

Sandy

On 1/22/2015 9:59 AM, Cullen McCann via Tigers wrote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]