Subject: [Tigers] Need a couple of washers

From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:55:59 -0500

Hey, guys:

Does anyone out there have a couple of what the parts book calls "D.C." washers (double-coil)?  Specifically, I'm looking for the D.C. washer that goes on the hood prop where it hooks to its swivel point on the car (I think this one is 5/16" in I.D.).  Also, isn't there one of these that's supposed to go on the hood latch mechanism under the pull rod slide that keeps the slide at the correct height?  I would swear I've seen them on there before on Tigers and Alpines but my car didn't have one and I can't find one in the parts book.  

Bottom line is that I am for sure in need of the one that goes on the prop rod and, if there is supposed to be one on the hood latch mechanism, then I need it as well.  As usual, I appreciate any assistance.

BTW...the engine & trans combo is finally going back in the car on Saturday.  Wish me good luck!!!!!

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:09:28 -0500

Andy
	I did not see if you got help with these.

DC washer = double coil spring washer

If you Google that name a number of sites pop up and hopefully one of them
sells them.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of awtiger---
via Tigers
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Need a couple of washers

Hey, guys:

Does anyone out there have a couple of what the parts book calls "D.C."
washers (double-coil)?  Specifically, I'm looking for the D.C. washer that
goes on the hood prop where it hooks to its swivel point on the car (I think
this one is 5/16" in I.D.).  Also, isn't there one of these that's supposed
to go on the hood latch mechanism under the pull rod slide that keeps the
slide at the correct height?  I would swear I've seen them on there before
on Tigers and Alpines but my car didn't have one and I can't find one in the
parts book.

Bottom line is that I am for sure in need of the one that goes on the prop
rod and, if there is supposed to be one on the hood latch mechanism, then I
need it as well.  As usual, I appreciate any assistance.

BTW...the engine & trans combo is finally going back in the car on Saturday.
Wish me good luck!!!!!

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]