Subject: [Tigers] Hood for MK 1A

From: "Ronak, T.P. \(Timothy\) via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:45:58 +0000

Guys I have a Mint hood for a Mk 1A ... in south Orange County CA ... does
someone need a square corner hood?
It has been painted once and truly is in Fantastic condition.
cell number below

Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant Services Group
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
Fax  (425) 955-6268
Cell  (949) 289-3357
Mailing Address
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691

www.akzonobel.com<http://www.akzonobel.com/>
"If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

[image001]
Follow AkzoNobel online at
www.akzonobel.com/followus<http://www.akzonobel.com/followus>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may be
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and destroy this
message, including any back-up copies. Please refer to
www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities<http://www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities> for
further legal information regarding the sending entity if from the EU,
Croatia, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine or Switzerland.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]