Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale - B9471784 LRXFE

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 20:54:32 -0600

Guys,

Per the email I sent a couple days ago, I have a parts car/project that I
am selling. Nobody seemed to mind me stating this here. I wanted to "keep
it in the family" by telling everyone here first, and the CAT forum
shortly.... if there are no takers, I'll probably put it on eBay, but I'd
like to avoid that.

The Tiger is B9471784 LRXFE. When I bought the car it was 99% complete, not
driving. It had been stored for apparently decades, up north..Indiana and
Ohio area. It had a 5 bolt HiPo 289 under the hood, which has been sold. I
purchased the car for the sole purpose of acquiring some critical pieces
that were missing from my keeper-tiger/ Alpine 260.

You can find pics of the car at the link below. I didn't want this open to
the ENTIRE public so please access the folders with the
password "sunbeampals"

http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/Alpine260/library/Performance%20Cars/B9471784%20LRXFE

Here is a link to pics of the car before disassembly for reference only.
same password.

http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/Alpine260/library/Performance%20Cars/B9471784%20LRXFE/B9471784%20Before%20Disassembly

let me know if you have any trouble with the links.

The car has significant rust issues. Ironically the floor boards, under
hood inner fenders are intact and in decent shape, as well as the trunk
pan, but the rockers, lower quarters and x-frame are in rough shape. The
exterior sheet metal is in (oddly) good condition and is very straight
except for a dent on the driver B-pillar. There are no signs of collision
on the car whatsoever. The car's original vin plate, spec plate and JAL
are preserved with their original fasteners and the car has a clear titled
in my name. All the chassis and drivetrain components have been submitted
to Mr. Miller for his records, and were verified consistent with the
ledgers, except for the engine. The original 260 is MIA. The car had some
modifications suggestive of racing or at least some vintage hot rodding
judging by its configuration. Hipo 289 with Shelby bits installed, headers,
holley, rear sway bar, hurst shifter, performance clutch, 3.31 posi
etc. none of these parts are included in the sale of the car.

I disassembled the car down to basically a shell. Here is a brief
description of whats available, use the photos to understand. I am keeping
everything not listed or shown here for my own build or spares. As I
mentioned the motor is gone via ebay. Transmission, 3.31 posi, all
the interior components are no longer available. no latches for the panels.

- Round corner body on a pallet (rolling with small swivel casters) with
all is original sheet metal and panels still on the hinges. In color code
86, original green paint. trunk lid, hood with louvers, doors WITHOUT
regulators and glass, windshield frame WITHOUT glass. no lenses, bezels etc
are included.

- Again, no wheels, tires, interior, drivetrain, electrical
components, dash or accessories are included. no handles or latches, no
hardware. Limited trim is included, only what was not convenient to remove.
Partial side trim. Shown in the photos but not included is the rootes qtr
badges.

I am asking 6500.00 obo. The car is in Yukon, OK, just outside Oklahoma
City. The car will need to be picked up here or I can help load. it will
NOT roll on its own suspension so I suggest enclosed transport. It would
roll up on a enclosed car hauler very easily on its casters.

*************************

These parts can be purchased included with the car if the price is right,
but I otherwise intend to sell them separately:

- rear axle housing, correct for the car, WITHOUT its gears, differential
carrier or axles. Its not installed, was removed to be sold
separately, springs were rusted beyond use, and cut with a torch. (bolts
were seized and couldn't not be freed)  axle housing as surface pitting but
is sold and components move freely. housing, panhard bar and rear brakes
backing plates - 300.00

- Hardtop with some rust in lower B-pillars, sizable dent on upper right
rear corner. side windows are included with some pitted hardware, no trim.
300.00

- metal boot cover, in all 3 pieces in excellent condition, no rust or
dents 300.00 (not shown in photos, will add soon)

- A full loaded series V alpine front crossmember is available upon
request. If the rear axle housing is purchased with the car, the alpine
front crossmember would complete the major suspension components if
desired. 300.00

OR the ENTIRE deal can be bought for 7,000.00.

Please email me here if you are interested. Thank you!!!

Cullen McCann
Yukon, OK
B382001452 LROFE Alpine 260, TAC 840
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 09:16:39 -0600

All, to respond to a few questions that have come over...related to "bottom
dollar" and other parts questions.. I'm considering best offers over 5
grand.

Also, no engine parts are available, no interior, dash or steering parts.
The front bumper does go with the car, and the trim around the grill
surround. the front and rear suspension are part of the negotiation terms.

Thank you!! Cullen

[email-masked]