Subject: [Tigers] Updated Website - New Reference Stuff Not Tiger Specific

From: Sandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:24:51 -0700

Not sure if this is useful to anyone, but I have been working on the 
website a bit and added a bunch of stuff for calculating and measuring 
the wheel bolt circle for various counts of lugs as well as a pocket 
ruler print out for those swap meet days when looking for rims.

This allows calculation of most any number of lugs by measuring adjacent 
lug distance.
http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/Bolt-Circle-Calculator.html

This is just a pictorial version of how to do it with a ruler and 
without a calculator, does even number of lugs, and another page to do 
the measure for 5 bolt.
http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/measure-wheel-bolt-patterns.html

I also added a couple of download links for the You Print It version the 
bolt pattern guide that will download a PDF file for 1:1 printing if 
anyone needs that sort of stuff.

Errors report or feedback appreciated!

Thanks

Sandy
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]