Subject: [Tigers] CAT Air Cleaner

From: "Joe Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:56:00 -0500

Hey,

I've been looking at the reproduction air cleaner being offered now on ebay
and it looks like it is saying that CAT members get a discount but I don't
see anything about it on the CAT website.  I used to belong to CAT for many
years but let my membership drop.  Does anybody out there know what the
price of the air cleaner is to members and how would I order it if I renewed
my membership?

One other question.  What is the going rate to get something like the air
cleaner chromed?

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:10:20 -0400

Joe
	the CAT newsletter, Tiger Tales, indicated that there is "a discount
to all dues paying members of Tiger clubs".

The picture has a $450 club sticker for the air cleaner top and bottom
pieces.

Contact Lee - [email-masked] or call 949 - 212 - 0995 for more
information

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joe Brown
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 9:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] CAT Air Cleaner

Hey,

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]