Subject: [Tigers] Glove Box Trim

From: "Joe Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:17:09 -0500

I was just looking through the Alpine West Midlands catalog,
http://www.sunbeam-alpine.co.uk/, and they show a piece of padded vinyl trim
that goes around the glove box opening in the dash.  It looks like it
matches the padded roll that attaches to the bottom of the dash.  They list
it for Alpines and Tigers but I haven't seen this before.  Did this come on
any Tigers?  It actually finishes off the opening very nicely. 

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:02:12 -0700

If it's what I think it is, it's used on Alpines with black/plastic instrument
panels, the Sport Touring model. I personally have not seen it on Alpine GT's
and Tigers with wood veneer instrument panels.

Rande Bellman

On Sunday,
August 17, 2014 7:18 PM, Joe Brown <[email-masked]> wrote:

I was
just looking through the Alpine West Midlands catalog,
http://www.sunbeam-alpine.co.uk/, and they show a piece of padded vinyl trim
that goes around the glove box opening in the dash.  It looks like it
matches
the padded roll that attaches to the bottom of the dash.  They list
it for
Alpines and Tigers but I haven't seen this before.  Did this come on
any
Tigers?  It actually finishes off the opening very nicely. 

Thanks,

Joe
Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:53:36 -0700

My Mk1a has a piece of Vinyl wrapped around the dash board at the bottom of the glove box opening.
It was the smooth grain not the pebble grain of my seats and center console.

It looked like it was original to the car, so I transferred the piece to my new dash from Prestige Autowood.

Erich