Subject: [Tigers] thanks for a great SUNI VI !!

From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 23:09:43 -0500

Just got back to OKC from CO Springs, having enjoyed a fun filled week at
SUNI VI. Got to put a name to several of the faces I had previously only
known via the web... thanks to all who made SUNI possible and contributed
to the awesome culture surrounding Tigers and their Rootes brethren!

Cullen
Alpine 260 project in OKC
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 01:45:08 -0400 (EDT)

Agree on fun filled week. It was wonderful to be back to Tigering,
after a number of years off and great seeing old friends and making new
ones :)

Huge thanks to the folks who put In so much time and effort to make it
happen.

Mike Wood

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 9:10 pm
Subject: [Tigers] thanks for a great SUNI VI !!

Just got back to OKC from CO Springs, having enjoyed a fun filled week
at
SUNI VI. Got to put a name to several of the faces I had previously only
known via the web... thanks to all who made SUNI possible and
contributed
to the awesome culture surrounding Tigers and their Rootes brethren!

Cullen

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]