Subject: [Tigers] Parts For Sale

From: Sandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:56:59 -0700

The NOS fan was sold, still have the other fan and some other goodies 
that need to go.

I also have a used version of the one that is common on ebay (from 
Malibureview) it's used and refurbished by the aforementioned I got it 
from. I can post some pics of it as well, that is $150 + Shipping on 
first come first served, payment by cash, check or Paypal

Also selling a pair of Flowmaster stainless mufflers NIB - Flowmaster 
843046 3" in/out with outlet offest
(Summit cost $90 each)

I want $75 for the pair, prefer pick up on these (I'm in Studio City, CA).

I also have a MGB rack and new boots I picked up a long while ago, not 
going to use it, not sure what it's worth but looking to sell that as well.

Sandy
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]