Subject: [Tigers] Tiger video

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:44:48 -0700

Shelby-Powered Tiger Leads this Euro Rally Lineup | Petrolicious

Some of you
remembers this video from, maybe, two months ago. I found out tonight that the
Tiger is the same car that once belonged to a friend of mine and Al Johnsons
that I first saw and photographed 22 or more years ago, I just didn't
recognize it from the video. From Rhode Island, it was shipped to South Africa
to our friends brother, who apparently sold it to someone there, who brought
it with them when they moved to California, where upon they sold it on eBay to
the present owner in CT six years ago. Dr. Abrahams mentions that other than
the different motor, this car is original. You'll notice that the shifter is a
Hurst, and that most of the interior is black, but the carpeting is blue, both
items that the car exhibited when our friend owned it and I photographed it
years ago.
Rande Bellman

Shelby-Powered Tiger Leads this
Euro Rally Lineup | Petr...
As a kid growing up near Detroit, Mr. Hans
Abrahams was surrounded by American muscle cars. His father, however, hailed
from Britain and introduced young Hans ...  
View on www.petrolicious.com
Preview by Yahoo
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]