Subject: [Tigers] Ditto SUNI greetings

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 15:40:55 -0700

Thanks to all the folks who  could make it to SUNI, to CATO and Pacific Tiger
Club for selecting and manning the site and for all of your countless hours
planning and chairing various events. Thanks to, yes, the entire Marriott
Colorado Springs staff for making us feel like more than just guests-like
friends and offering travelling tips, like getting more oxygen while on Pikes
Peak (14,100 foot altitude-less of it available naturally, mountain climbers
know what I'm talking about). Special thanks to the Alpine and Hillman owners
who proved that this was not just a Tiger meet, thanks to at least two
'Florida boys' who drove west, to several who came from Virginia and Maryland,
as well as Arkansas, Georgia, and Wisconsin, and I won't forget at least two
families who came down from Canada, Brian Faerge from British Columbia and
Theo Smit from Calgary. Thanks of course to Rosemary Smith and journalist
Graham Robson for two evenings of fun.

Don't forget that TEAE will hold its
United this year in Boyne Mountain, Michigan in September. In 2015, the
combined CAT and STOA United will take place at South Lake Tahoe, CA.   Did I
forget, next weekend is the Tiger 50th Anniversary in the United Kingdom. You
do have your British Airways boarding passes already, yes?

There will be SUNI
photos no doubt in the next issues of newsletters. If you can't wait, get your
kids to log onto Facebook for you, kick them out of the way, and look up the
Sunbeam Tiger and Sunbeam Alpine open groups. We've been posting photos all
week.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Ken Tisdale <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 17:02:50 -0600

It was a memorable and great week! Thanks to all who came and all who helped. See you in 5!
Ken

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

snakebit289 <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]