Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger/sport/exotic

From: "Teepen, Jere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 02:27:53 +0000

I would call this a "day 2 car" with the period mods that have been added.
The clear distributor cap is a real throwback.  All the rage in the early
70's.  The slotted mags are also a nice period enhancement, but are obviously
a matter of personal preference.  The tires are a huge concern.  I believe the
last Goodyear Eagle ST tires were made in the late 80's or early 90's.  Old
and risky.

Jere

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Clyde
McLaughlin
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] tiger/sport/exotic

It was nice to see a tiger article in this mag,  although car was an example
of a survivor,  it would have been nice to see a nicer example of todays cars,
no offense to the owner of this unit..on the plus side after all the
discussion last week about dipsticks,  note the one bent over the generator, I
remember this to be correct on some cares,  mine had it, but I changed to
chrome  to go with dress up kit..the engine compartment pix is a good
reference for original, except plug wires are a little rough and rad cap not
correct..are those mufflers way in the back??? No comment on the wheels, clyde
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]