Subject: [Tigers] Monterey Reunion

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:06:42 -0700

Itbs a few weeks until many of us head off to Monterey to celebrate the
Tigersb 50th.

A number of Tigers will race at Laguna Seca on the weekend of the 8th & 9th in
the Rolex Pre Reunion.

Nine Tigers have been invited to race in the Reunion and it looks like another
Fifty will be in the Tigersb Car Corral. This will probably be the largest
Tiger gathering in the country this year. Tiger owners are driving in from all
over the country for this party.

Herebs a schedule of Tiger Related events:

Tuesday 8/12 10A-5P Carmel Concours (Tiger class)
Wednesday 8/13 9A-5P Registration at track in Paddock Classroom

all day Tech race Tigers

Thursday 8/14 7am-5pm Registration at Embassy Suites

9AM Drivers Meeting

10:20-10:40 Group 4A (Tigers) Practice & Qualifying

10:30 Caravan leaves from Los Gatos Lodge to Baja Cantina

1:00PM Lunch at Baja Cantina

4:00PM stage at a location (to be determined) at Laguna Seca Raceway

5:00PM practice ends. Tigers enter track at turn 11 gate for picture. 1st
Picture w/ race cars in front. 2nd Picture street cars only. Participants
party begins.

Friday 8/15 10-10:20 Group 4A (Tigers) Practice & Qualifying

Saturday 8/16 6:30-9AM Participants Breakfast

9:55- Group 4A (Tigers) Race

3-3:30PM Group 4A (Tigers) Rolex Race

BBQ in Tiger pits after races.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]