Subject: Re: [Tigers] AC repop

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 15:27:38 -0700

Bummer.  I forgot about the Oxnard show.  We will be autocrossing at the
Camarillo airport on the 20th.  But, no, won't be championing any British
iron - we are taking only, what one of my favorite lurkers on this website
would call them - krautmobiles.  But at least my daughter and son will be
competing too.  Last time my daughter spun out, and thought I'd be upset -
nothing further than the truth.  I was proud that she was not just being a
sissy around the track, but pushing it beyond the limits..

Jay

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Warren Goodman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> IDK if everyone has read about the AC air cleaner housing on CAT. I have a
> proof that is very nice but not the finished product. I will be going to
> the
> Central Coast British show in Oxnard  on the 20th. I have ended up being a
> partner in the project, my first choice was to let CAT market the product
> but
> that could not happen.  Our mfg guy has been making auto parts for some
> time
> and would be a good contact for those considering MK2 wheel arch fab's.
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]