Subject: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, re- dip stick bell

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
 
Interesting point; on the inside of the original dip stick bell, Ford  put 
a small washer (?) of felt. Very nice touch.
 
Wonder how many are left.....

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 
382002083
LRXFE
TAC  0763
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:07:17 +0000

We have one on our original Tiger.  At least we think it is original because
all else on the car was untouched when we purchased it with 28K original
miles.  It is off white.

Don Armacost, Jr
B9473374
LRXFE
TAC 0891

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, re- dip stick bell

Hello,

Interesting point; on the inside of the original dip stick bell, Ford  put a
small washer (?) of felt. Very nice touch.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE
TAC  0763

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

When forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to share. If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes
my email address! It's a courtesy to me and others who may not wish their
email addresses sent all over the world, and helps prevent Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.      This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

Man, who looks up inside of their dipstick bell for a felt  washer????  
Guess I'll run out and  check  mine.

In a message dated 7/15/2014 3:12:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

We have  one on our original Tiger.  At least we think it is original  
because
all else on the car was untouched when we purchased it with 28K  original
miles.  It is off white.

Don Armacost,  Jr
B9473374
LRXFE
TAC 0891

-----Original Message-----

Hello,

a

Jim   Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE
TAC   0763

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

When  forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted  
all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to  share. If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history,  which 
includes
my email address! It's a courtesy to me and others who may  not wish their
email addresses sent all over the world, and helps prevent  Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.   This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential  and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are not the named addressee  you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views  or opinions presented in 
this
email are solely those of the author and  might not represent those of 
Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries  (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector  Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries  (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector  Tool) has taken reasonable precautions 
to
ensure no viruses are present in  this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage  arising from the use of this email  
or
attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:36:59 +0000

Only because someone asked.  Personally I would rather be looking up skirts
than dip sticks.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:12 PM
To: Armacost, Don Jr.; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, re- dip stick bell

Man, who looks up inside of their dipstick bell for a felt washer????  Guess
I'll run out and  check mine.

Don Armacost, Jr
B9473374
LRXFE
TAC 0891

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:32 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, re- dip stick bell

Hello,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE
TAC  0763

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:01:57 -0400 (EDT)

And I thought it was there to keep oil in. Very interesting !
 
Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 7/15/2014 5:48:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

The PVC  valve creates a slight vacuum in the crankcase, and the felt in the
dip  stick prevents dirt from going down the tube.   Without the felt,  dirt
could get into the tube, which wouldn't be a  good  thing.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187

-----Original  Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf  Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:12 PM
To:  [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, re- dip stick bell

We have  one on our original Tiger.  At least we  think it is original
because all else on the car was untouched when we  purchased it with 28K
original miles.  It is off white.

Don  Armacost,  Jr
B9473374
LRXFE
TAC 0891

-----Original  Message-----

Hello,

Jim   Armstrong
Mk  1A
382002083
LRXFE
TAC    0763

[email-masked]

When   forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted  
all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to   share. 
If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding  history,  which
includes my email address! It's a courtesy to me and  others who may  not
wish their email addresses sent all over the  world, and helps prevent
Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from  being propagated.   This email and any
files transmitted with it  are confidential  and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are  not the named addressee  you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy  or alter this email. Any views  or opinions presented in
this email  are solely those of the author and  might not represent those  
of
Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries  (Maxi-Seal Harness,  Mission
Plastics North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector  Tool) . Warning:  Although
Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries  (Maxi-Seal Harness,  Mission
Plastics North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector  Tool) has taken  reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in  this  email, the company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or  damage  arising from the use 
of
this email or  attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]