Subject: [Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim

From: Tom Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:04:50 -0400

There's an original set on EBay from Canada that's going to go for over
$7,100.00. It begs the question: does anyone in the group know of a U.S.
based trim manufacturer that does small lot work?

We've reached beyond the point of reasonable pricing, especially for Mark 2
specific parts. it's time to  supply the demand for the couple hundred of
us who, frankly can't afford that kind of cost.

Tom
'67 Mark 2
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:13:06 -0400 (EDT)

For the non-purist, JC Whitney has chrome trim for the wheel arch.   I've 
seen it, and it is very good.  Forty bucks or so.  Repeat - for  the 
non-purist....who can't come up with the $8K.
 
Charlie

In a message dated 7/7/2014 7:41:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Tom
'67 Mark  2

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]