Subject: [Tigers] Brake lights

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:41:54 -0700

My brake lights come on again when I start the car and I am not touching
the brake. Previous list advice was to clean and use dielectric grease on
all connections including ignition switch and lights.
Still have the problem. Question, I couldn't locate the brake light swith
but could that be the problem? Advice to where it is located and any
other thoughts appreciated.

____________________________________________________________
LensCraftersB. Eye Exams
Schedule Your Exam Online Today! Official LensCraftersB. Site.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/539cb3dad7d7e33da4b92st01vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 18:43:50 -0400

The brake light switch for a stock Tiger is located on a 4 way brass
fitting below the generator; it's a hydraulic type switch.  Many of us have
installed an electro/ mechanical switch at the brake pedal to gain a quicker
brake light and in my case I needed one with the cruise control I installed.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Brake lights

My brake lights come on again when I start the car and I am not touching the
brake. Previous list advice was to clean and use dielectric grease on all
connections including ignition switch and lights. Still have the problem.
Question, I couldn't locate the brake light swith but could that be the
problem? Advice to where it is located and any other thoughts appreciated.

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4592 / Virus Database: 3964/7680 - Release Date: 06/15/14
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Tom Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:08:07 -0700

It could be. It is located on a line splitter on the inner fender near 
(below and to the left of) the generator.

[email-masked]