Subject: [Tigers] Parts For Sale

From: Sandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 00:26:58 -0700

I am starting to do some garage cleaning. I have a NOS Ford C0DD-8600-E 
15" Fan.  It is in the Ford Box. It has a few minor paint chips  as seen 
in the pics. This is new in the box.

www.gtsparkplugs.com/Tiger-Parts-Sale.html

I'm looking to get $200 plus shipping. If more then one person wants it 
it's first come first served, payment by cash, check or Paypal

I also have a used version of the one that is common on ebay (from 
Malibureview) it's used and refurbished by the aforementioned I got it 
from. I can post some pics of it as well, that is $150 + Shipping on 
first come first served, payment by cash, check or Paypal

Also selling a pair of Flowmaster stainless mufflers NIB - Flowmaster 
843046 3" in/out with outlet offest
(Summit cost $90 each)

I want $75 for the pair, prefer pick up on these (I'm in Studio City, CA).

I also have a MGB rack and new boots I picked up a long while ago, not 
going to use it, not sure what it's worth but looking to sell that as well.

Sandy
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]