Subject: [Tigers] can't get web page to open

From: "Brad Huff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:23:47 -0500

Hello,
I am a subscriber to the Tiger list but I canbt get to the main page to
search the list. Both of my browsers come back with either the page canbt be
found or it canbt be loaded. Am I doing something wrong or has something
changed? bBrad
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:31:56 -0600

Brad Huff wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a subscriber to the Tiger list but I can't get to the main page to
> search the list. Both of my browsers come back with either the page can't be
> found or it can't be loaded. Am I doing something wrong or has something
> changed?

The web pages, especially the archives, are in dissaray since the server got
hacked.  I'm working on it.

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:58:37 -0400

Brad
	Mark is still fixing the damage done by hackers 2 weeks ago.  Some
of the autox team net functions are still down.
We just have to be patient.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brad Huff
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 3:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] can't get web page to open

Hello,
I am a subscriber to the Tiger list but I canbt get to the main page to
search the list. Both of my browsers come back with either the page canbt
be found or it canbt be loaded. Am I doing something wrong or has something
changed? bBrad _______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]