Subject: [Tigers] Panasport center caps

From: Alex Haugland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 06:54:14 -0700

When I bought my Tiger, it already had Panasport wheels fitted to it, 
but the center caps fit poorly and several had broken retaining tabs, 
being retained by silicone.   Looking over them, they appear to not be 
deep enough to clear the hub and the previous owner had ground out a bit 
of the center of the caps to try to make them fit better.  I know I can 
order replacements direct from Panasport but wanted to check with the 
list here as to whether there is a deeper cap that I should order or if 
others have run into the same problem and come up with a more elegant 
solution.  The number on the inside of my caps is W66H250, with an 
internal depth of ~15/16".  If anyone has a part number (located inside 
the cap) for one that fits well, that would be ideal.  Thank you all!

--Alex Haugland
B9470334LRXFE
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]