Subject: Re: [Tigers] Team Net

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:59:27 -0400

Mark

	Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifices.

Have a yard or 2 of beer to celebrate all that fun

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J
Bradakis
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 1:21 AM
To: Tiger Autox
Subject: [Tigers] Team Net

What a fun week. Nothing like spending a holiday weekend chained to a
keyboard in a dungeon office.

The short story is that hackers got into the Team.Net server.  Twice.  The
first time I caught it quickly, cleaned things up, and start reloading an
updated version of the operating system. While this was happening another
attack occurred which I didn't notice right away.  That attack resulted in a
pretty messed up system.

At the moment, though, another fresh copy of the OS, fresh copies of other
stuff are up and running, somewhat.  The mailman lists are working, unless
you have a hotmail, gmail, aol account, in which case you may or may not be
able to send and receive list messages.  Frustrating, I know, but I am
trying to get the bits flowing properly again. And some of the web pages
work, but as of the moment the Mailman list manager pages are not working.
Hope to have that problem fixed by this evening, perhaps.

So much fun. I need a beer.  Maybe two.

mjb.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4592 / Virus Database: 3955/7598 - Release Date: 05/31/14
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]