Subject: Re: [Tigers] Signing off

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:37:16 -0500

Best of luck with the Porsche, James!!  Take care!!

Andy Walker

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of James E.
Pickard
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2014 3:09 PM
To: Tiger List
Subject: [Tigers] Signing off

B9473298 is on its way to its new home in NC. New owner is Jim Markell of
Mocksville, NC. Look for him b Ibm sure he will be joining this list soon.

As for me, Ibve decided it is time to put the b60 behind me and move on to
the 21st century. Ibll be using the proceeds from the sale to pay for my
2014 Porsche Boxster.

Ibll be unsubscribing from this list in about a week. Thanks to the many of
you who helped me maintain and improve Tigger over the last 17 years. I
would have never owned a Tiger without this list. Good luck to all and Ibll
be on the lookout for you at the auto shows.

James Pickard
Beaufort, SC
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]