Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger List

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:30:22 -0400 (EDT)

Ron, 
I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that we appreciate what  Mark 
does to provide us the list.
Mark L

In a message dated 6/29/2014 11:42:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

It looks  like the List is up and working properly now.

Thank you very much Mark  for not throwing in the towel on Autox.team.

This is a valuable  resource for many Auto enthusiast and we all appreciate
the efforts you  endured to clean up the mess imposed upon you last month.

Job well done  and I hope you can now relax and enjoy July 4th weekend.

3 cheers for  Mark and a bottle or Rum.

Ron  Fraser
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]