Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 125

From: Brent Edinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 06:04:40 -0700

Andy, Check these guys out if you can't find an original fitting.
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=OILBANJO

               Brent

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:07:18 -0400
> From: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Tigers] Manifold vacuum fitting to brake servo
> Message-ID: <20140604170718.GEL8N.426021.imail@fed1rmwml113>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> Hey, guys:
>
> Well, I'm officially between a rock and a hard place.  As you may remember,
I'm doing a full mechanical restoration of my Tiger back to stock specs and I
seem to be missing one crucial part that I need to complete the engine portion
of the job.  I am missing the entire banjo fitting (top and bottom pieces)
that screws to the back of the stock intake manifold that provides vacuum to
the brake servo.  Since my car came to me with a high-rise intake, I've never
had the correct fitting.  Now, of course, in order to put it back stock I am
in need of one.  I realize that a lot of Tiger owners out there have swapped
their original 2 bbl intakes for 4 bbl high-rises; would any of you guys have
one of these fittings that you would be willing to part with?  I would really
appreciate any assistance that anyone could provide.
> Thanks a million,
> Andy Walker
> Edmond, OK
> B382001600LRXFE
> TAC #740
********************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]