Subject: [Tigers] Tigers - the Chevy-powered Alpine

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:33:47 -0800 (PST)

I contacted the seller  of the eBay Alpine-Chevy, and it's not a
cost-effective car for returning it to original Alpine stuff, the frame from
bulkhead to bumper was cut off, and a tube subframe replaces it. Ah well.
Rande
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:51:46 -0800

Uhm, because someone was actually thinking of doing that?!  :-)

Sadly, unless I'm missing a large spike in values, it doesn't seem to take
much to push an Alpine over the point of no return - just ask Elizabeth.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM, snakebit289 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]