Subject: [Tigers] Slave cylinder bracket revisited

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 10:31:37 -0600

Hey, guys:

A huge "thank you" to all who responded to my plea for a slave cylinder
bracket.  A list member in Utah was the first to come through with a bracket
and we've already made the deal.  My car now has a perfect original slave
cylinder bracket to replace the old messed up one.  Once I got the new
bracket and could compare it to my old one, I was amazed at just how bad my
old one had been treated.  Not only had someone done a sloppy welding job on
it, they had also ground down the center bolt hole and corresponding
strengthening ribs to about half of their original thickness.  The only
thing that I can think is that they must have done that to be able to take
it on and off with the motor in the car (just a guess on my part.frankly, I
don't have a clue why someone would do that). 

The bottom line, however, is that you guys once again helped me out and I
deeply appreciate it.  I'm taking pics of my engine compartment freshening
job as I go and will try to get them posted somewhere soon for everyone to
see.

Take care and have a great Sunday, 

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

TAC #740
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]