Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 11 Yellow Tiger

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:10:08 -0500 (EST)

Never seen this car on the road or at shows. I live in Naple's, and there's 
 a lot of them ( car shows) around here.  Beau

In a message dated 1/11/2014 4:09:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message  with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Yellow  Tiger on eBay (Tod  Brown)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:36:55 -0500
From: Tod Brown  <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], 'Dexter  Polistock' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Yellow Tiger on  eBay

Did anyone else see the yellow Tiger on  eBay? It looks well done and 
very nice but, on closer inspection, it  raises some questions.

First impression is that it's a MkIA with the  square corner hood and 
doors as well as the vinyl boot cover. But then the  owner mentions that 
it has a T10 and the Serial No. is B3473215, which  would make it a MkI. 
But if it has a T10, it should be a really early MkI,  not near the end 
of the run as indicated by the Serial No. To add to the  confusion, there 
are no under-dash vents, but it has the later type of  heater control and 
the JAL tag does not look kosher. So what's the story?  For the $55,000 
asking price, there shouldn't be anyquestions and it ought  to have a TAC 
number, IMHO. The car is supposedly in Naples, FL. Anybody  know it?

Tod
B382002384RLXFE
TAC#864
Original  Owner

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tigers  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue  11
*************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]