Subject: [Tigers] Yellow Tiger on eBay

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:36:55 -0500

Did anyone else see the yellow Tiger on eBay? It looks well done and 
very nice but, on closer inspection, it raises some questions.

First impression is that it's a MkIA with the square corner hood and 
doors as well as the vinyl boot cover. But then the owner mentions that 
it has a T10 and the Serial No. is B3473215, which would make it a MkI. 
But if it has a T10, it should be a really early MkI, not near the end 
of the run as indicated by the Serial No. To add to the confusion, there 
are no under-dash vents, but it has the later type of heater control and 
the JAL tag does not look kosher. So what's the story? For the $55,000 
asking price, there shouldn't be anyquestions and it ought to have a TAC 
number, IMHO. The car is supposedly in Naples, FL. Anybody know it?

Tod
B382002384RLXFE
TAC#864
Original Owner
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]