Subject: [Tigers] Yellow Tiger on eBay

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:56:16 -0500

I received a reply to my inquiry regarding the yellow Tiger on ebay from 
the owner which I quote below:

Hello-
I've listed the car for my father. He just confirmed over the weekend 
that he had simply "mis-remembered" the car having a T-10. You are 
correct that the first 50 cars were T-10, and the rest Top-Loaders; this 
car has a top-loader.

As for the 3-piece boot, we believe that the previous owner chose to use 
the fabric style boot rather than reinstall the 3-piece unit during 
restoration. The one thing we cannot figure out is why the car doesn't 
have the round corners on the hood and doors. Every detail is correct 
for a tiger on this car with the exception of the hood and door 
cut-lines. If the car does not sell this week, we plan to have a Tiger 
expert authenticate the car and provide a TAC (Tiger Authentication 
Certificate).

- mgordonholden

I also requested info from Norm and this is what he had to say:

Tod,

Personalized cross-over bodied MK I, non-factory replacement ID 
elements, uninformed seller description, what more could you ask for?

Norm

FWIW

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC#864
Original Owner

;
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]