Subject: Re: [Tigers] Junk Yard findings...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 15:08:19 -0500 (EST)

There  is no better way to spend a day off.
M

In a message dated 1/5/2014 1:56:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Well,  last Friday I ventured out through axle breaking country side to 
visit Two  Brothers  Junk yard.  It is a small, but moire importantly, 
the  only junk yard in Pahrump.  Iwent to just look around for a cruise  
control servo of a particular pant number and I was pointed to different  
areas of the yard where such might be found.  So, off I wandered.  Could 
not find what I wanted although some came close. Then I spotted some  
rarities.  There were 2, yes two, AMC Pacers sitting there, just  behind 
a Nash Rambler.  And there was one of the MG Midgets, with the  big fat 
American bumpers (must be a late 60s early 70s?). And 3 jag  sedans, a 
BMW of the same vintage of the jags, ca 1988,  and 3  Mercedes which I 
didn't look at.  Then Sergio, one of the brothers,  showed me a front 
clip of a late 90's Ford truck and there was my servo,  lol.  With the 
connector.  I have been looking in my catalog,  ebay, and had seen prices 
for just the servo coming in around 100 bucks  and another possible 50 
bucks for the connector. I got it all for 20 bucks  and I did not even 
have to get my tools out, lol...

Anyway, the  point is that if any of you think you might be interested in 
the odd ball  cars, I can send you the phone number. Be prepared to use 
pigeon English  though as their English is not necessarily really good. 
No, I diodn't ake  photos as I wasn't out ther eto hunt cars. I can go 
and take a couple if  someone is really really interested because that 
sucker is a hard to get  to place.

larry

--  
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam,  period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit  speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]