Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Lemans fastback

From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:17:52 -0400

I met a very talented car restorer and car enthusiast this past week at
eurofest in Greenville, sc. His name is Rodney Butterfield at Blue ridge
vintage racing.. He has a doner Tiger and is looking for 2-3 more interested
parties in cloning the Lemans fastback Tiger..he feels that by doning more
than one the costs could be contained..he has F1 and FIA knowledge and
experience.  I visited his shop and have no concerns that he could not do
the job..If anyone is interested in such a project you should contact
him..Clyde
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:09:38 +1100

Technically if he wants to do an accurate LeMans coupe recreation he has to
decide if he wants to recreate the race cars as per their LM debut, the
mule pre-race test car.. or the Unnet spec Lm car as raced in the UK series
post LM...

The there is the fact if they want it actuate.. they need to build them on
a Series 3 alpine... not a tiger base...

On 25 October 2013 22:17, Clyde McLaughlin <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
Regards

Michael King

[email-masked]