Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Jackets for the Holidays

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:33:04 -0400

Now accepting new orders for the holiday season.

Give the gift of Cool this Christmas.

Sunbeam Tiger Jackets in many styles

Custom made in the color of YOUR car.

Please visit www.motowear.us

Michael

-- 

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
www.michaelshortt.com
[email-masked]
912-232-9390

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]