Subject: Re: [Tigers] the John Morton Shelby book

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:54:21 -0700

I suspect Amazon will ship sooner than later. Perhaps any day.

John's already sending out autographed copies. He's charging the retail
price so the cost for an autographed copy from John directly is a bit more
than Amazon.
You can get an autographed copy now  by emailing Sylvia Wilkinson.
[email-masked] ($28+$4 shipping)

As most know, John was one of Shelby American's earliest employees and
worked in the race shop starting with pushing a broom and eventually
becoming a Shelby team driver. This book  is definitely written by an
insider and includes sections on George Boskoff's building the Shelby Tiger
prototype as well as some material on Shelby Tiger racing.

Buck Trippel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of snakebit289
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 6:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] the John Morton Shelby book

For those who ordered a copy of the John Morton book, 'Inside Shelby
American: Wrenching and Racing with Carroll Shelby in the 1960's', Amazon
announced that it may ship early, as soon as October 30 to November 1, 2013.
Look for your own order acknowledgement and tracking link.

Among the information in the book purportedly is a little bit of info about
the Tiger.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:58:56 -0700

Change of plans: 
To get an autographed copy send $32 directly  to John Morton, 514 Arena St,
El Segundo, CA  90245-3016.
Include your name and address (and/or how you want the book signed).

Why the change? The response from my earlier post has been "amazing".

bt

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Buck Trippel
Sent: M onday, October 21, 2013 7:54 AM
To: 'snakebit289'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] the John Morton Shelby book

Buck Trippel

-----Original Message-----

Rande Bellman

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]