Subject: [Tigers] Parts Questions

From: Joel Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

All

I find no heater control cables listed in SS catalog.  Does anyone know
of a source and part numbers for the 2 cables?  My car did not have a heater
when acquired.

Does anyone have a 'elbow' (part # 17) that they would be
willing to part with that goes on the end of the defroster hose?

I think on
the black metal defroster vents (2) - that go on top of the dash pad, there
should be tonneau studs used (SS part # AT73 on page 20, soft top fasteners),
how many are used and where do they go?

ET66 Chrome surround for motif badge
-'Sunbeam V8', what is the best way to get the motif out and clean up - black
paint on back side?

Thanks
Joel Martin
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:06:14 -0400

Joel
	Cables - used parts dealer or make your own - bicycle parts maybe
Heater control cable - 1201379
Air control cable - 1206478

Elbow - 2201362 	used part dealer

Tonneau studs - I believe there are at least 2 different configurations as
to where the studs go.   You would need a Tonneau cover and then place the
studs where needed.  You might be able to see the position for the studs
from under the dash.

My Tiger has 2 studs center of the dash pad about 3" back from the
windshield and 2 studs near the doors again about 3" back from the
windshield.

Motif - there should be 3 barrel clip holding the surround - you should be
able to gently pry the surround up and off the body.  Plastic badges can be
cleaned and the polished with plastic polish as needed.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Joel Martin
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:06 PM
To: Tiger List Serve
Cc: Rick McLeod - Sunbeam Specialties
Subject: [Tigers] Parts Questions

All

I find no heater control cables listed in SS catalog.  Does anyone know of a
source and part numbers for the 2 cables?  My car did not have a heater when
acquired.

Does anyone have a 'elbow' (part # 17) that they would be willing to part
with that goes on the end of the defroster hose?

I think on
the black metal defroster vents (2) - that go on top of the dash pad, there
should be tonneau studs used (SS part # AT73 on page 20, soft top
fasteners), how many are used and where do they go?

ET66 Chrome surround for motif badge
-'Sunbeam V8', what is the best way to get the motif out and clean up -
black paint on back side?

Thanks
Joel Martin

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]