Subject: [Tigers] Replacing door windows

From: "James Pickard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:11:50 -0400

OK, now I need more than words of wisdom. Following the Workshop Manual,
Section O (Body), page 5, I'm good until I get to the line: "Spring our the
regulator operating arms from their locations." From this point on, the
instructions may as well be in Greek. The terminology doesn't match the
parts labeled in the drawing. Is there a source for step-by-step
instructions written in English? Thanks.

James Pickard

B9473298

Beaufort, SC
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:17:27 -0400

You are taking photos as you go I hope. Your documented efforts may help
the next person.
Have you looked at Alpine instructions online? It can't be that different.

Michael
On Oct 18, 2013 8:14 PM, "James Pickard" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:43:16 -0400

James
	Unfortunately this is British Speak and probably over simplified
text with steps left out.

"Spring out the regulator operating arm" = I believe means - Remove
regulator assembly.

It has been way too many years for me to remember to much about this
procedure so I don't want to comment and point you in the wrong direction.

Go Slow - Take pictures - make good notes about how you removed the glass -
write a Tech Tip.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of James Pickard
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 8:12 PM
To: 'Tiger List'
Subject: [Tigers] Replacing door windows

James Pickard

B9473298

Beaufort, SC

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: ironbeast <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:03:27 -0400

B I did a complete teardown 2 years ago. What I recall is the arm has 2 spring loaded buttons in the window track. The only way I could see getting it apart was to pop the buttons out of the track. They did snap out rather easily with a little leverage.
Then the window slid out easily. The manual says just reverse B the steps to reinstall! I have not gotten to the reinstall part yet so I can't say anything about the to effort to snap the buttons back in place. B 
Maybe someone else has this experience?B 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Ron Fraser <[email-masked]> 
Date: 10/19/2013  11:43 AM  (GMT-05:00) 
To: 'James Pickard' <[email-masked]>,'Tiger List' <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing door windows 
 
James

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----

James Pickard

B9473298

Beaufort, SC

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]