Subject: [Tigers] Fast Back Coupe tops...

From: Larry Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:08:55 -0700

A couple ofr few weeks ago, Iwas looking for tops for the Alpine. 
Michael, down under, got me looking for Harrington tops.  Well, this 
morning i was watching an episode of what's my car worth, a time killer, 
and a 1957 AC Aceca showed up at the acuction.  It had a fast back and 
was eerily similar to the Harrington Alpines in the treatment of the aft 
end of the car.  Bobbed fenders an all.  Makes sense to me that an after 
market company would build tops for other brands of the same ilk.  But, 
maybe Harrington got the idea from the AC company....

just interesting to me, no further action required by anybody, just amazed..

larry

-- 
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]