Subject: [Tigers] Window Regulator Mechanism lube..

From: Larry Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:56:44 -0700

I think a few days ago I think I saw a response that said lube the pin 
type joints with a heavy gear lube such as a 90 - 140 weight oil. Did I 
see that right or was my blind eye looking else where.. What was the 
recommendation for those small rotating joints?  Next is what grease 
would be used for the gear winder and teeth.  Looks to be a more solid 
grease than axle grease, but what is a good substitute?   And then the 
track under the window that pushes it up and down..has same grease as 
the gears I think,,, but what is it or a good substitute?

Finally putting the drivers door back together... then the soft top, 
then the soft top cover then the dash pad, then,. then then

mayf

-- 
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:06:27 -0400 (EDT)

White grease for things that slide, penetrating MC chain lube for the pivot 
 points and the clutch assembly where the handle cranks the regulator. STP 
also  works well in lots of areas.

In a message dated 10/21/2013 4:57:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

mayf

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]