Subject: [Tigers] parts - Defrost hoses

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:50:25 -0400

Sunbeam Specialties still has defroster hoses, exact diag and length and
color, for around $11 each.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:02:16 -0400 (EDT)

Think I got some yrs. ago at NAPA.  Was sold by the foot off a  roll.  
Pretty cheap. Home Depot, in the plumbing dept., has some covered in  plastic.  
Pretty heavy stuff. I didn't measure, but a quick look I thought  it might 
fit.  Not sure what it was intended for in the plumbing  dept.
Mark L

In a message dated 5/31/2013 5:50:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]