Subject: Re: [Tigers] Saturday, May 11 TAC Event

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:36:37 -0400

Tym McDowell writes, "To my knowledge we have not had a TAC event in the 
New England area prior to this event."

In fact, there was a TAC Event at the TE/AE United in Rockland, Maine in 
2010 at which time several Tigers, including my own, were TACed. I 
realize Maine is a long way from Western Mass. but it is usually 
included in New England and was, in fact, a part of Massachusetts until 
1820 when it was admitted to the Union as a part of the Missouri 
Compromise. Interestingly, the first permanent European settlement in 
New England was established by the French at Castine, Maine, in 1613, 
seven years prior to the Plymouth Colony.

Cheers,

Tod Brown
Warren, Maine
B382002384LRXFE
TAC #864
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]