Subject: [Tigers] voltage Regulator mounting, solenoid & fuse box findings

From: Joel Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 10:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who responded, especially the pictures - it helps to sink
into my brain.
 
This is what I learned for a 1966 MK 1A:
 
Voltage regulator with generator:  Black case with blue 'FoMoCo' lettering. 
Ford part # C2AF-10505-A.  Mustang Unlimited Part #: GR268.
 
Starer Solenoid:Ford Part # C4AF-11450-A or B - could never find cross
reference for this number. FOMOCO" "block-style" logo, "2701966" stamping, &
"bakelite" finish - black.
Mustang Unlimited Part #:  11450A
 
Fuse unit 54038033 had steel connectors and 54038068 had copper connectors
which I went with due to better electrical connectivity.
 
FYI - SS carries all 3.
 
With you all's help becoming a parts detective.  Bleeding dollars badly with
no end in sight.  Hope to have a start up next week then on to clean up chrome
and plating as necessary, under dash components, dash & guages, finish wiring,
seat frame clean up & painting (need color), interior, hang doors, trunk &
hood, wheels and tires, then alignment.
 
Miles to go before we sleep and maybe get to drive it again someday!
 
Joel Martin
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:18:28 -0400 (EDT)

Joel,
Thanks accumulating the information. It will serve as a good  reference in 
the future for the Tiger community.
Mark L

In a message dated 5/2/2013 1:39:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Thanks  to everyone who responded, especially the pictures - it helps to 
sink
into  my brain.

Voltage  regulator with generator:  Black case with blue 'FoMoCo' 
lettering.  
Ford part # C2AF-10505-A.  Mustang Unlimited Part #:  GR268.

Starer Solenoid:Ford Part # C4AF-11450-A or B - could never find  cross
reference for this number. FOMOCO" "block-style" logo, "2701966"  stamping, 
&
"bakelite" finish - black.
Mustang Unlimited Part  #:  11450A

FYI - SS carries all 3.

With you all's help  becoming a parts detective.  Bleeding dollars badly 
with
no end in  sight.  Hope to have a start up next week then on to clean up  
chrome
and plating as necessary, under dash components, dash & guages,  finish 
wiring,
seat frame clean up & painting (need color), interior,  hang doors, trunk &
hood, wheels and tires, then  alignment.

Joel  Martin

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 17:37:35 -0400

Seat frames are machinery gray, seat bases that slide are natural, which is
zinc plated(silver works)
  Regards,
   Jeff

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]