Subject: [Tigers] Autometer 8k tachometer made to match Tiger gauges

From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:53:34 -0400

Hello Gentlemen,
Although I have sold my Tiger, I still am regularly getting requests for gauge
work and lettering so I thought I would advertise my services a little
bit...since I always seem to be short on cash in this economy. lol

If you have a donor tach (Tiger or Alpine), I can reface the gauge face for
you then all you need to do is to buy the proper Autometer Cobra Series tach.
I will provide instructions on what you need to do to combine both gauges into
one.

If you dont want to do any of the work yourself you can send me both
tachometers and I will do it all for you.

Its a great way to upgrade your car and to get the tachometer at a reasonable
cost for people who want to do-it-themselves (my Ebay auctions have sold for a
good amount $$$ and not everyone can afford that or want to spend that much on
a completed tach).

Also keep in mind any gauge (other British cars also) can be restored
cosmetically or customized to your tastes.

I have set up a webpage, with more details and the cost, it can be found
here... http://www.breuhan.com/Sunbeam.html

Any feedback (good or bad is welcome), I tried to make the page simple and
understandable.

I am not planning on doing a lot of gauges (or advertising) its expensive and
time consuming (I do work full time), but if I can help anyone out (and keep
my own classic car on the road) then I feel pretty good about that.

I dont plan on bombarding the mailing list with this so please pass the
information on to anyone who might be interested.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me...I was trying to keep
this email short and to the point.

Thanks...I hope all is well with everybody...and Tiger on!
Paul
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: David Sosna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:33:26 -0700

Hi Paul:
Just wanted to say that I went to your website and your work looks 
AMAZING!!!

Almost makes me wish I still had an LBC that needs gauge work--and, of 
course, a bit more disposable income. :-)

Best Regards
David Sosna
Sunbeamless, but still lurking

[email-masked]