Subject: [Tigers] eBay Tiger 1A #2332

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:59:25 -0500

A disclaimer.
I'm just one of sixty-odd TAC inspectors. I'm neither the chief justice nor
one of the regular justices of the TAC Supreme Court.

My point this morning was that, based on what I could see strictly from the
eBay photos, I would not discourage the dealer from thinking about a TAC inspection,
if it was convenient for him/her. Assuming that the eBay reserve was close to
their 'buy it now' figure. If this car was advertised or presented with a TAC
certificate, it might help the dealer get close to the price they're looking
for.

But, I'm just one TAC inspector, and as all of you remember from elementary
school Tiger class, it takes three inspectors to agree after inspecting the
car in person before a certificate and sticker can be issued.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]