Subject: [Tigers] e-bay Tiger?

From: Curt Bowland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:34:27 -0600 FILETIME=[D3261A00:01CDD808]

Three things caught my eye. If you look closely at the interior shot showing
the shifter. The stalk looks original BUT the chrome surround to th boot and
floor would appear to be rectangular NOT round. Also in the same photo the
trans tunnel looks a bit strange to my eye. Also pedal space looks a bit
odd/off and some wires hanging down do not add much

Like the interior upholstry treatment. Also wheels are some I have not seen
before. Always wonder how these cars turn up and NOBODY seems to know anything
about them, event with the show plaque?

Coment on authenticity of the VIN is quite interesting. I( hadmy car TAC'd
last year and the riviet was questioned. I am the third owner and know for
sure that the car is original. When I questioned the issue I was told that in
many instances rivit "originality" is almost impossible to confirm!! Go
figure.

Cheers to all listers

My .02 worth
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]