Subject: [Tigers] Tiger convertible top

From: Harry Elam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:30:05 -0500

Jim,
     I have owned a Tiger continuously since 1979 and have never seen a 
top with the straps attached to the top material. When my last straps 
were frayed I replaced thm with dark blue belt webbing from an Navy blue 
uniform belt. I also used the same material for the strap the holds, 
what my parts book calls, the luggage platform.

Harry Elam
B382000471
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:45:18 -0500 (EST)

No Harry. I didn't convey the right impression. They aren't attached to the 
 top but the top frame. 
 
Apparently, they attach to the two overhead bows and (not now on my  car) 
the front rail that clamps to the top of the windshield frame
 
Is that any clearer?
 
Jim

In a message dated 12/26/2012 9:30:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Jim,

Harry  Elam
B382000471

[email-masked]