Subject: Re: [Tigers] eBay Tiger 1A #2332

From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:08:46 -0600

for my personal knowledge growth, other than items that are simply custom,
unrestored characteristics on this car, please give me an example of
something seen on this car that even suggests it might be an alger, in
other words, something presented about the car that suggests the intent to
decieve or fake a tiger. thanks! Cullen

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:04 AM, rande <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Like Theo mentioned, looking at the car just from the photos, there's
> enough
> right to warrant getting a TAC inspection to make sure. I checked the
> distance
> to the nearest dependable TAC team (the Wash DC area), roughly 480 miles,
> but
> if the dealer has a little trouble getting to their eBay reserve, it might
> be
> worth their effort to arrange an inspection. Again, a fair bit of
> personalization,
> but enough seemingly correct stuff to warrant a TAC look.
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Curt Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:59:11 -0500

>From the pictures it looks like the dealer used  a fair amount of black
spray paint to make the underside look good. You can see where the paint
line stops on things like the brake dust cover, springs,  and such. Nothing
wrong with a cheapo paint job of course depending on what it is covering. 

Curt

[email-masked]

---

From: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:29:24 -0500

It seems to me like some of you people are a bit paranoid, not every tiger
that you've never seen before is a fake. Do your homework and only spend
what you can afford, if it runs well and looks good ,chances are good
you'll be happy.
  My 2 cents worth,
       Jeff

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Curt Hoffman <[email-masked]>wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]