Subject: [Tigers] Sorry, Terry

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:33:52 -0500

Sorry I first addresssed this movie quiz to Michael.
Tell you what. Why don't you log onto IMCDb and enter the car and movie, whadda
ya say?

Buck, they told me you might be older than dirt, but I didn't realize that you
arrived on the historical scene circa BSA (Before Shelby American).

The stuff about Playa del Rey ,Marina del Rey, and Venice(where Shelby was before
Imperial Hwy/LAX. I used to get my sunburns(and gradually lose my hearing -ask
Buck why) at Playa del Rey, just to cruise by Shelby on Imperial on the way,
and covet one of their cars.

Rande

Rande
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:04:03 -0800

Then Rande, with your local knowledge you might have recognized the road 
that the scientist (Bob Loggia) turned onto after the officer's jeep crashed 
avoiding the Jowett Jupiter.

It's Pershing Drive, which is significant in Shelby American lore since it 
later became Ken Miles favorite test track once the SA racing operations had 
moved to Imperial.

bt

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:33 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Sorry, Terry

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]