Subject: Re: [Tigers] My understanding

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 03:23:37 -0800 (PST)

There are flaws in all systems.   My Tiger "the best in the world" has a TAC
certificate that states.  " no original rivets"   The rivets are
original.Which I pointed out years  later to get corrected.  Nobody wants to
overide.    We need a court.  Then a supreme court.   Gary Moore B9472283  tac
311      car is not for sale.     

--- On Wed, 12/12/12, C And J <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: C And J <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My understanding
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 3:47 AM

If anyone who is healthy wonders why Tiger people are so fixated on
authenticity. My understanding is that an alger got a big award at a Tigers
United, which caused an aneurism in this person. Ever since than, it's
effected everyone else and now it's 90 percent of the discussion for Tiger
people. Thus, scaring away a lot of healthy, normal people from a lot of
events.

Now you know.
Chris
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 6:59 PM, "rande" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A disclaimer.
> I'm just one of sixty-odd TAC inspectors. I'm neither the chief justice nor
> one of the regular justices of the TAC Supreme Court.
>
> My point this morning was that, based on what I could see strictly from the
> eBay photos, I would not discourage the dealer from thinking about a TAC
inspection,
> if it was convenient for him/her. Assuming that the eBay reserve was close
to
> their 'buy it now' figure. If this car was advertised or presented with a
TAC
> certificate, it might help the dealer get close to the price they're
looking
> for.
>
> But, I'm just one TAC inspector, and as all of you remember from elementary
> school Tiger class, it takes three inspectors to agree after inspecting the
> car in person before a certificate and sticker can be issued.
>
> Rande Bellman
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]