Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Jackets Offer, Webpage repaired

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:13:50 -0500

Sorry for the errors on the page, everything should be fixed now.

Thanks to those of you that have ordered so  far,

once the final sew sample has been posted, your order will be processed.

Current jacket photo samples shown.

Our deadline for Christmas delivery is Dec 5th to have both your order and
check/money order or paypal payment recieved.

There are 4 jacket styles available

Letterman Jacket, Wool Body with Leather Sleeves
Black Knit cuffs, button front $299

Leather Sude, Black with Zipper front
Black Knit cuffs, $319

Cotton Poplin, Various Colors
$159

Adventure All-Weather Jacket
Red, Blue or Black   $169

See them here  www.michaelspantera.com/sunbeamtiger.html

Thanks

-- 

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
www.michaelshortt.com
[email-masked]
912-232-9390

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]