Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat back handle cover

From: "Curt Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:24:57 -0500

Thanks. I tried there first before going to the list. They no longer stock
either of the seat track handle covers. Nor do CAT, Classic Sunbeam and
Victoria. I think the dipping may be my best solution unless I can find a
suitable alternative. Probably other cars out there with similar handles.
Problem is knowing which : )

Curt

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: seat back handle cover

Use Risk at SS 's seat track handle cover

Jim Armstrong

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

From: "Curt Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tiger's List'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Seat handles

Does anyone have a good substitute for the rubber / plastic (whatever they
started as) handle covers on the seat back release handle? I don't see any
listed anywhere.  Mine have morphed into a broken mess of some mystery
composition. I was thinking about dipping the handles in the rubber compound
used to coat tool handles and the like but would go easier if there is
something around.

Thanks

Curt
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]