Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam 'Tiger' Powertrain Pull and Refit on the Tube

From: Bill Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:32:33 +0000

Greetings fellow Tiger enthusiasts!

I thought I would share this link with the Tiger team list, it was sent to me
by a local MKIIA owner. Please disregard this post if the link has been posted
before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A13lFqRls-U&feature=youtu.be
My Dad and I devised a similar scheme to pull and refit the engine and tranny
when we went through my Tiger many moons ago...brought back some fond
memories.
Keep on Tigerrin'Bill LawrenceFt. Lauderdale FLA USA1965 Sunbeam
TigerB9473246LRX

Subject: Pulling a Tiger motor / trans.

Guys,     My neighbor & I had it a lot easier dropping my motor out using my
2-post lift, but this guy's method was pretty good!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A13lFqRls-U&feature=youtu.be
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]