Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clutch Release Fork

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:33:47 -0500

Karl,

You're right in that the clutch fork is P/N C3AZ-7515-A.  I've been looking
for one of those for about a year with an astounding lack of success.  The
only reference to that part number that I've found is on www.mustangtek.com
where they have a pretty comprehensive list of Ford fork part numbers and
usages for each.  On that list some forks have a photo but not ours.  I did
receive some info from lister "oneoffive"  and he mentioned that he
converted P/N C50Z-7515A but I don't know what he had to do to convert.
Since he is an active lister, perhaps he can give us an idea of how to do
the conversion.  The original fork is 10" and the C50Z-7515 is only 9-1/4"
so it might require a different bore size in the clutch hydraulics.  Please
advise me on any info and/or solution you might come across and I'll do the
same.  Also, I don't know how to search the archives and perhaps some can
steer me in the right direction.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]