Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC'ed ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:26:17 -0500 (EST)

Yes, a TAC'ing session for New England in the summer would be nice.

In a message dated 11/5/2012 6:23:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi my  question is I live in the North East area (New York) and now that I 
have  completed my Tiger restoration I would like to get my car TAC'ed how 
would I  go about this? 

Thanks in advance 
George Re  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]