Subject: [Tigers] Tiger dash pad help

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:07:13 -0500

Having started restoring my Tiger in the late 1980's and having the
restoration delayed by a divorce and moving from FS Bay area to Virginia, I
am currently working slowly on the restore 25 years later.  All the parts
removed were carefully bagged and labeled, but I having trouble remembering
how to install certain items especially (today) the dash pad.  The dash pad
was purchased from my ole buddy rick at SS back when he was first starting
up SS in the 80s.  I've looked at the known references including the latest
CAT manual and can't seem to find any info on stalling the pad.  I'd like to
finish off the pad so that I can install the windshield frame.  Can anyone
direct me to instructions for this task or give any insight or advice for
this task.  By the way, the car received a beautiful finish of Moonstone
White in the 80s and it is still as beautiful as the day the car came back
from the East Ray hot rod painter.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:29:42 -0500

John
	There should have been some instructions with the pad.  I'm not sure
if Rick's online store shows install sheets but worth a look.

	I have several posts from this list on the subject, you could look
in the Archive for them and more.  I will gather what I have together and
send just to you, posting to the List would probably truncate the notes.

There maybe some information on the Tigers United site.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 12:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger dash pad help

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2742 / Virus Database: 2617/5875 - Release Date: 11/05/12
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:43:58 -0500

WOW!!  Thanks to all of your quick and informative response to my dash pad
problem.  I received responses from Ron, Tom, Chris, Graham, Paul and Rande
with great tips and set of detailed instructions.  Ron even sent a summation
of all forum articles.  I did as suggested and first called Rick McLeod at
SS (where I bought the pad about 25 years ago) and Rick emailed the
instruction sheet while we spoke on the phone.  This help is exactly why
this forum is so important to all of us.  I will be forwarding all of the
information received to Greg who has this same dilemma.  Thanks again.

John Procida

Virginia Beach, VA.  USA

[email-masked]