Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Jackets NOW Available

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:13:23 -0500

I'm now accepting orders for the 4 different styles of Sunbeam Tiger
Jackets, Orders and Payments received by Dec. 3rd will be shipped in time
for Christmas delivery.

The line drawing is on the link below as well as prices, photos of the
various styles and color choices.

http://www.michaelspantera.com/sunbeamtiger.html

Thanks,

Michael

Please respond to this email if you have a question not covered on the
webpage.  Unfortunately, Credit Cards
can only be accepted in person with a signature required.

-- 

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
www.michaelshortt.com
[email-masked]
912-232-9390

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]