Subject: [Tigers] Tiger at auction in December

From: Pointers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:19:36 -0600

For those that thought last weekend's Mecum auction Tiger was a good value,
here's another off-season opp:
http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=KC1212-141129&entryRow=46
&lottype=&startRow=37

PS (This one's TAC'd, so that should save some emails)!
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:04:39 -0500 (EST)

Well, since the stickers are numbered it shouldn't be hard to know if this  
vehicle got a legal  sticker.
Mark

In a message dated 11/3/2012 10:43:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Well,  that's not the same TAC sticker that I got from the inspectors at 
SUNI 
in  Rapid City.  It's also not mounted where they are supposed to be 
mounted.  
My money is on "fake sticker."  In no way am I saying the car isn't  what 
it 
is purported to be, although I don't think the sticker is the real  McCoy.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC  #740

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Pointers"  <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent:  Saturday, November 03, 2012 6:19 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger at auction in  December

> Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>  Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]