Subject: [Tigers] Goodbye Mr. Fitch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:32:06 -0400 (EDT)

Please see:
 
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/sports/autoracing/john-cooper-fitch-glamor
ous-racer-with-a-flair-for-danger-dies-at-95.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&ref=obit
uaries 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:18:55 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for posting. What an amazing guy.

In a message dated 11/1/2012 10:37:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Please  see:

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "A. C. Tynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:32:32 -0500

He was on my short list of people with whom I would have loved to have dinner
and a conversation.

Thanks for letting us know.

I doubt it would have ever made our now three-days-a-week newspaper in New
Orleans.

A. C. Tynes

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Goodbye Mr. Fitch

Please see:

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]