Subject: [Tigers] Did a double take on this price...

From: Pointers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:14:58 -0700

Originality rules the roost:
http://www.hemmings.com/mobile/index.html?classified_id=1496368#_Ad1496368
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:49:27 -0800 (PST)

Over priced.   No brake booster. Originality claim bogus.      Gary Moore,
B9472283   tac  311.   A  preserved and driven  car  not for sale.      Waxoyl
and Dot 5.     

--- On Sat, 11/10/12, Pointers <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Pointers <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Did a double take on this price...
To: [email-masked]
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 5:14 AM

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen1972 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:30:41 -0600

Lol! Very well played.

Nice looking car. I hope the value is a good representation of the market.
Only better for our investments and maybe a sign of better times.

Cullen
(Always light hearted)

Sent from my iPhone.

On Nov 10, 2012, at 5:49 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:55:32 -0500 (EST)

The Mk II with late model crate motor and T5 conversion listed for $110,000 
 at Fantasy Junction has been sold. That's an interesting data point.

In a message dated 11/10/2012 8:43:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Lol!  Very well played.

Cullen
(Always light hearted)

Sent  from my iPhone.

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]