Subject: [Tigers] Non Tiger content - Driving in Russia

From: "Wally Menke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:41:17 +1100

Hi All

If your thinking of doing a driving holiday in Russia this might just change
your mind!

 <https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFkw5JFOmHk>
https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFkw5JFOmHk
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Howarth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:09:15 +0000

Hi Wally,

I was in Moscow last week and all I can say is that compilation could 
have been done in a day !!

:-)

Jeff

In message <[email-masked]>, Wally Menke 
<[email-masked]> writes
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
Jeff Howarth

[email-masked]