Subject: [Tigers] Panasport Wheels

From: "Tom Kukla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:30:00 -0600

Tiger Owners,

I have four Panasport 13" wheels(seven inches wide) for sale.  I have
switched to 15" rims in order to get larger brakes on the Tiger.  These
wheels are used and have been used for open track events.  I currently have
three year old Hoosier race tires on them.  I am selling them as a set of
four and asking $150 each but will negotiate some on them.  Dale A. says
that if you are going to purchase new 13" Panasports today, they will cost
you $260 each.

If you are interested, contact me off line.

Tom Kukla
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]