Subject: [Tigers] Tiger auction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 18:35:59 -0400 (EDT)

The Tiger on the Mecum only went for $21,000.  That seemingly would be  a 
steal if it was really TACed as they claimed.  The reserve was only  $20K.  
The Mecum auctions have sold Tigers in the past for $80-100K. Don't  think I 
had ever seen one painted a silver color.
 
_http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=
184&lottype=&startRow=181_ 
(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=184&lottype=&startRow=181) 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:09:52 -0700 (PDT)

A 2007  Chrysler Crossfire Special Edition roadster sold  for $15,500. One of
140 made. Rare car made by Karmann.  It too will be worth more.          Gary 
B9472283 TAC311.    

--- On Sat, 10/27/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger auction
To: [email-masked]
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 10:35 PM

_http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=
184&lottype=&startRow=181_
(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=1
84&lottype=&startRow=181)
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:11:57 -0400 (EDT)

Prices seem fairly low at auction, but I can't understand someone putting  
only a $20K reserve on the Tiger.

In a message dated 10/27/2012 7:10:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

A 2007  Chrysler Crossfire Special Edition roadster  sold  for $15,500. One 
of 140 made. Rare car made by Karmann.   It too will be worth more.         
 Gary   B9472283 TAC311.     

The Tiger on the Mecum only went for  $21,000.  That seemingly would be  a 
steal if it was  really TACed as they claimed.  The reserve was only   
$20K.  
The Mecum auctions have sold Tigers in the past for  $80-100K. Don't  think 
I 
had ever seen one painted a silver  color.

__http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow
=_ 
(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=) 
184&lottype=&startRow=181_  
(_http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow
=184&lottype=&startRow=181_ 
(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=184&lottype=&startRow=181) )  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked] 
(mip://0a6469e0/mc/compose?to=[email-masked]) 

(http://www.team.net/donate.html) 
Archive: _http://www.team.net/archive_ (http://www.team.net/archive) 
Forums: _http://www.team.net/forums_ (http://www.team.net/forums) 
Unsubscribe: 
_http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] (http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]) 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]