Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger auction

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:01:41 -0700

Who the heck goes to Illinois for an auction in October?

On Oct 27, 2012, at 3:35 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> The Tiger on the Mecum only went for $21,000.  That seemingly would be  a
> steal if it was really TACed as they claimed.  The reserve was only  $20K.
> The Mecum auctions have sold Tigers in the past for $80-100K. Don't  think I
> had ever seen one painted a silver color.
>
>
_http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=
> 184&lottype=&startRow=181_
>
(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=1
84&lottype=&startRow=181)
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Somebody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 23:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Somone looking for
a vey questionable Mk1. Im looking at the pics after reading the description
of the Mk1A and Im seeing round corner doors and trunk, the radiator hose with
holes in the fan shroud holding the metal tube- rnd crner everything?? I then
recheck the vin and its a Mk1- several things make this car questionable---
mainly the owner has no idea what the car even is- what LAT items the car
honestly has and how many stock items are missing from a car with 4 owners
since 66- perhaps more pre 1966. I should have read what year they listed the
model. Well if its an Alger, they got it at a good price, if its a Tiger, they
will be embarassed if they keep it and start telling real Tiger peeps what
they have. TAC is so good to have!! 

Tony Lang (TtT)
>________________________________
> From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked] 
>Cc: [email-masked] 
>Sent: Saturday, October 27,
2012 10:01 PM
>Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger auction
>  
>Who the heck goes to
Illinois for an auction in October?
>
>
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:55:00 +1100

Apart from the descrition of the car as a MKIA.. which it certainly is not
y the body.. it has lots of bits that need detailing or sorting.. if its a
real car it was sure as setal at that money...

as for silver tigers.. there are a few around.. 3 down here in Au that i
know if. and about 5 or 6 in the states i have seen.

MK -- silver MKIA ;-)

On 28 October 2012 09:35, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _
> http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=
> (
> http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FP0912-137343&entryRow=184&lottype=&startRow=181
> )
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
Regards

Michael King

[email-masked]