Subject: [Tigers] what's WRONG with this picture

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:13:20 -0400

...and just what have you got against some poor  under 30 something trying to
keep his Jensen-Healey stock?

You know, I'd seen wheels like these in L.A., Reno, and here in Boston, and
I thought at the time, boy at least those things will never get adopted in some
conservative place like Portland, OR.

Fat Chance. I guess questionable taste will seep through any state border. If
there is a saving grace, it's that they come off, and the owner posted that
he has the stock wheels.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

And then there's the shop in Florida where you can rent the wheels of your  
choice.  Who would have ever thought....................

In a message dated 10/26/2012 9:18:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

...and  just what have you got against some poor  under 30 something trying 
 to
keep his Jensen-Healey stock?

You know, I'd seen wheels like  these in L.A., Reno, and here in Boston, and
I thought at the time, boy at  least those things will never get adopted in 
some
conservative place like  Portland, OR.

Fat Chance. I guess questionable taste will seep through  any state border. 
If
there is a saving grace, it's that they come off, and  the owner posted that
he has the stock  wheels.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]