Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aftermarket Oil Filter Remote

From: Wayne-MSN <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:00:10 -0400

Nathan:

The best solution I have seen relocated the filter to the back of the oil
pan. Yes, the back of the oil pan. It involved welding a tab to the rear of
the sump-part of the oil pan to accept the remote filter. Unfortunately, I
don't have any pictures I can send but it looked to be a rather simple and
very elegant solution - easy to drain oil and change filter.

Cheers,
Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Johnson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Aftermarket Oil Filter Remote

I'm looking to install a oil filter remote setup I bought off of Summit due
to
putting headers in my Tiger. I get the impression that a lot of people have
relocated their filter to the front left wheel well and I was wondering if
anyone on the list had some pics of where and how they mounted their remote
to
better assist me in determining exactly where I should be cutting holes.

Thanks,

Nathan Johnson
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]