Subject: [Tigers] Tiger parts and catalog invite

From: steve grove <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 21:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

As an aid to help my restoration, I've been building an online Tiger and
Alpine parts catalog and thought I would share the project with the group.
I've had some nice folks help me out by sharing their parts and have a good
starting point. 

The site allows anyone to easily add/edit to the online
Tiger/Alpine catalog of parts thats already started. As an add-on, I also
allow anyone to indicate the parts they have to sell or want based on that
catalog of parts and easily trade offline. 

Please take a look and let me
know if you find this valuable. For further site access, request an invite and
I will send along a beta invite to the site. 

www.foundparts.com

Thanks!
Steve
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]