Subject: [Tigers] TAC- Tigers United

From: Tom Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 00:59:20 -0700

We will  have Tiger Authentication sessions at Tigers United coming up 
next month.  Anybody wishing to get their Tiger inspected and certified 
is welcome to join us June 21st to June 24th in Reno, Nevada at the 
Siena Hotel/Casino.  Our plan is to inspect the majority of the cars 
either during Tech Checks on Thursday check in, and Friday at the 
Autocross, or on Sunday at the Concours, but we can make arrangements 
for other times over the event if you contact Pat King (408) 529-8189 
ahead of time.

More information about the TAC program can be found at: 
http://www.sunbeamtiger.org/index.php/information/joomla-stuff/tiger-authentication

More information about Tigers United can be found at: 
http://www.sunbeamtiger.org/index.php/component/spidercalendar/?date=2012-06-21&Itemid=111 
<http://www.sunbeamtiger.org/index.php/component/spidercalendar/?date=2012-06-21&Itemid=111>

-- 
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]