Subject: [Tigers] Brake Bleeding

From: "Stu Brennan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:09:25 -0400

Ibll have my new flex lines all in today or tomorrow, and my rebuilt booster
just got bolted back in.  So soon it will be time to bleed the system.  So my
question is, what sequence of front left, front right, and rear has worked
best for you?

Stu
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:33:17 -0400

Stu

	Follow the Shop Manual on this; 1st rear brakes, 2nd front left, 3rd
front right.

Generally with any brake bled job - you always bled the brake line furthest
from the master 1st and proceed to the shortest to the master last.   ABS
vehicles are sometime different or have a different procedure but that is
not the case here.   Your ABS is the direct application of foot to pedal. :)

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Stu Brennan
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:09 AM
To: Tiger Net
Subject: [Tigers] Brake Bleeding

Ibll have my new flex lines all in today or tomorrow, and my rebuilt
booster just got bolted back in.  So soon it will be time to bleed the
system.  So my question is, what sequence of front left, front right, and
rear has worked best for you?

Stu

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/5007 - Release Date: 05/18/12
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Stu Brennan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:54:45 -0400

Thanks guys.  I was just wondering if there was any Tiger specific reason to 
do it differently.  That's what I've done before, but I didn't want to waste 
any more of the expensive silicon juice than I had to.

Stu

-----Original Message----- 
From:  Ron Fraser
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:33 AM
To: 'Stu Brennan' ; 'Tiger Net'
Subject: RE: [Tigers] Brake Bleeding

Stu

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----

Stu

[email-masked]

-----

[email-masked]

---

From: J D Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:54:32 -0700

If you're following the procedure in the shop manual, you will not be 
starting furthest from the master.

JD

At 09:54 AM 5/19/2012, Stu Brennan wrote:
>Thanks guys.  I was just wondering if there was any Tiger specific 
>reason to do it differently.  That's what I've done before, but I 
>didn't want to waste any more of the expensive silicon juice than I had to.
>
>Stu

[email-masked]