Subject: [Tigers] Tigers & Shelby, Bo

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 23:05:00 -0400

Yes, it's a little disappointing that pretty much all of the writers, both during
the 50th Anniversary coverage of the Cobra, and Carrolls death, failed to mention
his companys' involvement in the Tiger project.

It is in Carrolls' book about Cobras came about, published in 1965, as well
as one book that Rick Kopec of SAAC wrote in the 1970's

I don't brag that I'm driving a poor mans Cobra, but I'm sure Carrolls company
deserves a heap of credit for building such a well thought out package that
Lord Rootes was easy to sell on producing the Tiger. I know how many projects
are tried out before you get a go ahead, and Shelby American did it on the first
try,

And, Jay, you were thinking of Bo Cheadle, another guy we miss as much as we
do Carroll and your dad.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]