Subject: [Tigers] Flywheel

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 00:18:43 GMT

I am about to replace the clutch in my Tiger and thought that given the number
of times the flywheel has been resurfaced, it might be time to replace it. Any
recommendations out there for a standard flywheel for a 289?I did a quick look
at the Summit Racing catalog and it seems there are way too many choices out
there.I'm not looking for anything special, just a basic direct replacement
that is affordable.
____________________________________________________________
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fc021af565251b5cd05st05duc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:25:30 -0400

Are you also replacing the clutch, TO bearing, pilot bearing and FRP bolts
at the same time?

If so, I like Centerforce Aluminum FW and dual friction clutch assembly.

Michael Shortt
On May 25, 2012 8:21 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Owain Lloyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:11:17 -0400

Ford racing billet steel fw is affordable and shatter resistant.  My engine is
so free revving I've never needed an Alu fw.  I have the McLeod steel fw which
is not the cheapest but when I bought it, it was all that was available.   I
have no reason the fault it.

I can second the recommendation for the centre force clutch.  I've had a
couple and been very happy with them for durability, balance, light feel,
progressive engagement and excellent grip.

>> there.I'm not looking for anything special, just a basic direct
replacement
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]