Subject: [Tigers] FW: America's Ultimate Barn Find : Video Clips From The Coolest One

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:02:37 -0500

This is so amazing I had to share with all.  How on earth one man could have
acquired this much and just be a "junk man" is beyond me!

Eight short videos.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OLD CARS & BIKES THIS IS SUPER!

Kind of long but far too cool if your into old autos and motorcycles

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

There are 8 clips here one after the other.

I want to find a shed full of stuff like this one day.

http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America039;s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Stu Brennan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:28:20 -0400

Didn't Wayne Carini get involved with that collection?  I didn't see all of 
every video, but having watched Chasing Classic Cars, it all looked 
familiar.  Didn't Wayne show up in the background of one of the scenes?

Stu

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jerry Mo Christopherson
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:02 PM
To: Tiger Autox
Subject: [Tigers] FW: America's Ultimate Barn Find : Video Clips From The 
Coolest One

Eight short videos.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

----- Forwarded Message -----

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen1972 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 05:07:24 -0500

Wayne had a whole episode on it. He wound up buying a 6 figure antique
motorcycle with a sidecar. The collection truly was incredible. I've never
seen anything like it. It takes more dedication to a passion than I can even
imagine, borderline obsession I'd say.  ;).

Cullen

Sent from my iPhone.

> Didn't Wayne Carini get involved with that collection?  I didn't see all of
every video, but having watched Chasing Classic Cars, it all looked familiar.
Didn't Wayne show up in the background of one of the scenes?
>
> Stu
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Jerry Mo Christopherson
Coolest One
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]