Subject: [Tigers] Girling Master Cylinder Reservoir Moisture Diaphram Source?

From: "csx2282" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:01:09 -0700

I posted this question to the British-Cars list, but so far not much has come
up there.  I believe this was discussed on this list a few years back, so I'm
hoping one of you has a possible source.

These are bellows shaped rubber diaphragms that fit under the reservoir's
cap.
Dave Bean Engineering used to sell them, but the last time I checked they
were
on back order.  However, that was at least a year ago.  I tried e-mailing
them
from their web site, but I kept getting an error messages when it tried
redirected me to a dial-up account I
canceled long ago and uninstalled.  I'm not sure why it keeps doing this.  Out
of curiosity do
any of you have an e-mail address for Dave Bean?  Of course, any source
will do.

Thanks,

Roland
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]