Subject: [Tigers] soft top boots

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:32:54 -0400

It's not cheap, but Sunbeam Specialties still lists the soft top boot for Tiger
IA and II.

www.rootes.com  then 'catalog', then 'B' for boot,soft top.

RB
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Allan Ballard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 04:54:06 -0400

Thanks,

Somehow I did not see that listed on the catalog , even though I looked
twice.

And thanks to all for the input on paint/dye as well. I think we'll try the
paint/dye first and
see how it looks.

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger

On May 6, 2012, at 9:32 PM, rande wrote:

> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]