Subject: [Tigers] master cly

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:15:24 -0400 (EDT)

Guy's I'm about to install new rear wheel cylinders and I was wondering if  
I should also replace the master cylinder. I'm tired of having to stand on 
the  brake, I was thinking of using the Subaru unit, My stuff is 25 years 
old  and it needs to changed. What's the conscientious ? 

     Beau 64 Tiger
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:48:34 +1000

I assume you are saying it requires to much pedal pressure.. so.. are you
still running a booster? If not then the rear wheel cylinders and brake M/C
are not going to be in the right ratio.

If you have no booster you could use the early alpine rear wheel cylinders
and M/C and the pedal will be better..

what size subaru one are you looking at? is it a dual or single M/C?

On 1 June 2012 10:15, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
Regards

Michael King

[email-masked]