Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Spridget

From: Tom Wilcox via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2026 11:56:48 -0600

Hi All-

Please see below from Charlie Hall.  Please reach out to Charlie
directly if any of you have a flywheel for him.

Thanks!
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Charles Hall III <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2026 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Spridget
To: Tom Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Cc: Charles Hall III <[email-masked]>

Tom

I hope that you surviving the frigid weather and finding time to prep
your car for this year.

As Group 2 chair, will you reach out to the Spridget contingent and
see if anyone has a 1275 flywheel for sale?  I am building a street
car and need one.  Lightened would be nice, but since it is for
street, an original steel one will do.

Thanks, see you at Gingerman

Charlie
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]