Subject: [Spridgets] Original Owner Bugeye

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2025 07:19:14 -0500

--===============5221664220514858359==

--000000000000f0ccd506451f56f1

This is a great video of a '59 Bugeye still with its original owner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejqPbUikS5o

Happy Healeydays!

Rick Neville

--000000000000f0ccd506451f56f1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is a great video of a &#39;59 Bugeye still with its o=
riginal owner:=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DejqPbUikS5=
o">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DejqPbUikS5o</a><div><br></div><div>Hap=
py Healeydays!</div><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--000000000000f0ccd506451f56f1--

--===============5221664220514858359==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5221664220514858359==--

---

From: Paul Van Wig via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2025 07:41:36 -0800

--===============0849326598452159244==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_A13C354A-9F85-46E0-AB8C-C0F1433F393E"

--Apple-Mail=_A13C354A-9F85-46E0-AB8C-C0F1433F393E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

That=E2=80=99s Kool!

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Lakewood, CA

=EF=BF=BC

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1960 Bug Eye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D 1310cc, Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, =
Datsun 5 speed, four-wheel disc brakes
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD =E2=80=9CThomas=E2=80=9D Now with power =
four-wheel disc brakes

> On Dec 4, 2025, at 4:19=E2=80=AFAM, HealeyRick via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> This is a great video of a '59 Bugeye still with its original owner: =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DejqPbUikS5o
>=20
> Happy Healeydays!
>=20
> Rick Neville
> ------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_A13C354A-9F85-46E0-AB8C-C0F1433F393E
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_21690BCE-8100-43AB-852A-90017543C086"

--Apple-Mail=_21690BCE-8100-43AB-852A-90017543C086
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html aria-label=3D"message body"><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" =
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;">That=E2=80=99s Kool!<br =
id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-position: normal; =
font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-alternates: normal; =
font-variant-east-asian: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
widows: 2; border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br></div></span></div></span><div =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant-ligatures: normal; =
font-variant-position: normal; font-variant-numeric: normal; =
font-variant-alternates: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; font-family: Tahoma, Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div><font =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" face=3D"'Arial Rounded MT Bold'" =
size=3D"4">Paul Van Wig</font></div><div><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
face=3D"'Arial Rounded MT Bold'" size=3D"4">Big Bear/Lakewood, =
CA</font></div></div></div><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"><span></span></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"></span><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"></span><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"></span><span><img alt=3D"PastedGraphic-1.tiff" =
src=3D"cid:68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home"></span><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8"><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" face=3D"Tahoma, =
Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D"2" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); orphans: 2; =
widows: 2;"><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br></font><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
orphans: 2; widows: 2;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"margin: 0px; font-width: normal; line-height: normal;"><div =
style=3D"font-style: normal; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; text-decoration: none; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; margin: 0px; font-width: normal; =
line-height: normal;"><span style=3D"font-kerning: none;"><i>1959 Nash =
Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB =
motor</i></span></div><div style=3D"font-style: normal; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; margin: 0px; =
font-width: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style=3D"font-width: =
normal; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; font-kerning: =
none;"><i>1960 Bug Eye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></i></span><span =
style=3D"font-kerning: none;"><i>1310cc, Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, Datsun =
5 speed, four-wheel disc brakes</i></span></div><div style=3D"margin: =
0px; font-width: normal; line-height: normal;"><span =
style=3D"font-kerning: none;"><i><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">1968 Morris =
Minor Woody RHD&nbsp;</span><font size=3D"2">=E2=80=9C</font><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 13px; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; text-decoration: none; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Thomas</span><font =
size=3D"2">=E2=80=9D</font><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">&nbsp;Now with =
power four-wheel disc brakes</span></i></span></div></div></span></div>
</div>

<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Dec 4, 2025, at 4:19=E2=80=AFAM=
, HealeyRick via Spridgets &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><div =
dir=3D"ltr">This is a great video of a '59 Bugeye still with its =
original owner:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DejqPbUikS5o">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DejqPbUikS5o</a><div><br></div><div>Happy =
Healeydays!</div><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>
------------------------<br><br>[email-masked]<br><br>Donate: =
$12.75<br><br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets =
&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/archive<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br></div><=
/blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_21690BCE-8100-43AB-852A-90017543C086
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=PastedGraphic-1.tiff
	name="PastedGraphic-1.tiff"
Content-Id: <68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home>

--Apple-Mail=_21690BCE-8100-43AB-852A-90017543C086--

--Apple-Mail=_A13C354A-9F85-46E0-AB8C-C0F1433F393E--

--===============0849326598452159244==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0849326598452159244==--