Subject: [Spridgets] Silicone Hoses - order now!

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 15:40:12 +0100

--000000000000c0eaf406352da42c

--000000000000c0eaf206352da42a

Hi Rick and list,

Once again I have been to visit Samco silicone hoses and since I got to
speak to the manager I am hopeful of having an order met.

So, what I need to know is what colour Blue or Black you want and with or
without the Samco logo and for water pump hoses if you want or don't want
the bypass (Samco call this the spout).  If you want a non standard colour
like dark green, lime green, purple, orange and possible grey or brown have
that as a first choice but state if you want black or brown if that's not
available as it may well not be.

Ideally I'd like replies by return so I can place a single large order and
be hopeful of it being met.

Not sure how much the hoses will be but more than last time!
Postage/shipping will be more expensive as well.  However, figure on this
being a largely non-profit enterprise with a paltry amount going to the
tooling owners being David Doiron and myself. Or, you won't get these hoses
cheaper anywhere else.

If you told me what you wanted years ago then still please tell me again.

Best of all though I do have some hoses made several years ago that I can
sell now (at the old prices but the new shipping prices).  Possibly one of
you actually ordered these hoses and gave up on them.

1x Black crossflow top hose with logo
1x Black crossflow water pump hose without bypass or logo
1x Black heater hose in the question mark shape with logo
2x Blue crossflow water pump hose without bypass with logo

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000c0eaf206352da42a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Rick and list,<div><br></div><div>Once again I have bee=
n to visit Samco silicone hoses and since I got to speak to the manager I a=
m hopeful of having an order met.</div><div><br></div><div>So, what I need =
to know is what colour Blue or Black you want and with or without the Samco=
 logo and for water pump hoses if you want or don&#39;t want the bypass (Sa=
mco call this the spout).=C2=A0 If you want a non standard colour like dark=
 green, lime green, purple, orange and possible grey or brown have that as =
a first choice but state if you want black or brown if that&#39;s not avail=
able as it may well not be.</div><div><br></div><div>Ideally I&#39;d like r=
eplies by return so I can place a single large order and be hopeful of it b=
eing met.</div><div><br></div><div>Not sure how much the hoses will be but =
more than last time!=C2=A0 Postage/shipping will be more expensive as well.=
=C2=A0 However, figure on this being a largely non-profit enterprise with a=
 paltry amount going to the tooling owners being David Doiron and myself. O=
r, you won&#39;t get these hoses cheaper anywhere else.</div><div><br></div=
><div>If you told me what you wanted years ago then still please tell me ag=
ain.</div><div><br></div><div>Best of all though I do have some hoses made =
several years ago that I can sell now (at the old prices but the new shippi=
ng prices).=C2=A0 Possibly one of you actually ordered these hoses and gave=
 up on them.</div><div><br></div><div>1x Black crossflow top hose with logo=
</div><div>1x Black crossflow water pump hose without bypass or logo</div><=
div>1x Black heater hose in the question mark shape with logo</div><div>2x =
Blue crossflow water pump hose without bypass with logo</div><div><br></div=
><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000c0eaf206352da42a--

--000000000000c0eaf406352da42c
	name="Hose identification lo-res.docx"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Hose identification lo-res.docx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_maph6u6k0>

--000000000000c0eaf406352da42c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000c0eaf406352da42c--