Subject: [Spridgets] Jensen Healey hard top

From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 18:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1774093331444855337==
	boundary="----=_Part_1898116_1971970675.1748370190960"

------=_Part_1898116_1971970675.1748370190960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gang?Anyone on the list own a Jensen Healey?I have a factory hard top that =
I need to sell.If you have a friend why has one?=C2=A0 Please have them con=
tact me...?Thank you!Chuck
------=_Part_1898116_1971970675.1748370190960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp8ca6a5beyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Gang?</div><div>Anyone on the list own a Jensen Healey?</div><div>I have a factory hard top that I need to sell.</div><div>If you have a friend why has one?&nbsp; Please have them contact me...?</div><div>Thank you!</div><div>Chuck</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1898116_1971970675.1748370190960--

--===============1774093331444855337==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1774093331444855337==--