Subject: [Spridgets] Guess the mystery project

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2024 14:27:01 +0100

--===============8270021880950130774==

--000000000000cdbd0f0624d45de4

Hi List,

The list seems quiet (again) so here is a photo for you to guess what the
project is.  If no one can guess I'll provide another photo later.

There is NO PRIZE for being the winner!

Regards

Daniel - A floor standing pillar drill and vice was money well spent.

--000000000000cdbd0f0624d45de4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>The list seems quiet (again) s=
o here is a photo for you to guess what the project is.=C2=A0 If no one can=
 guess I&#39;ll provide another photo later.</div><div><br></div><div>There=
 is NO PRIZE for being the winner!</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><d=
iv><br></div><div><br>Daniel - A floor standing pillar drill and vice was m=
oney well spent.</div></div>

--000000000000cdbd0f0624d45de4--

--===============8270021880950130774==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8270021880950130774==--