Subject: [Spridgets] Graham Hill Documentary

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 19:14:09 +0100

--===============2552825189756140188==

--0000000000004b4eee0624235436

Hi All,

Some of you might find this interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYWq0FDWZY&t=811s

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000004b4eee0624235436
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi All,<div><br></div><div>Some of you might find this int=
eresting:</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch=
?v=3DHeYWq0FDWZY&amp;t=3D811s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DHeYWq0FDWZ=
Y&amp;t=3D811s</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div=
><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000004b4eee0624235436--

--===============2552825189756140188==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2552825189756140188==--