Subject: [Spridgets] Father Jack's Midget

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2024 20:57:17 -0400

--Apple-Mail-D9AA414C-4BA0-4325-B883-94049B973E69
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

New wheels and tires on the Midget!  The tires on the car were dated 2002, s=
o I thought it might be a good idea to replace them.  :-)   I've gone throug=
h the front end and checked bearings and brake pads and greased everything. =
 Checked and adjusted the rear brakes.  I haven't driven it yet, but I'm get=
ting closer. =20

Rick

--Apple-Mail-D9AA414C-4BA0-4325-B883-94049B973E69
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=AA5F8AB8-2ABA-4CA4-A27A-9FA086D9D144-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D9AA414C-4BA0-4325-B883-94049B973E69
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-D9AA414C-4BA0-4325-B883-94049B973E69
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-D9AA414C-4BA0-4325-B883-94049B973E69--