Subject: [Spridgets] just a double check.....

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 07:16:52 -0600

--===============0542435138304504984==

--00000000000067a0a1061dd5dca9

I still need to turn my dizzy clamp plate around so that the clamp bolt is
on top and visible, so I thought that I'd check that since the end sections
where its bolted to the block are not planar to the clamp portion, that
they are to be assembled flush to the block and the clamp portionis raised.
This is how I have it assembled, just a check that it should be this way
and I'm not reducing the the engagement with the drive gear.
Thanks, still looking for the no-start cause,
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--00000000000067a0a1061dd5dca9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I still need to turn my dizzy clamp plate around so t=
hat the clamp bolt is on top and visible, so I thought that I&#39;d check t=
hat since the end sections where its bolted to the block are not planar to =
the clamp portion, that they are to be assembled flush to the block and the=
 clamp portionis raised. This is how I have it assembled, just a check that=
 it should be this way and I&#39;m not reducing the the engagement with the=
 drive gear.</div><div>Thanks, still looking for the no-start cause,<br></d=
iv><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"g=
mail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one=
 way- Pay It Forward<br></div></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000067a0a1061dd5dca9--

--===============0542435138304504984==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0542435138304504984==--