Subject: [Spridgets] Another 4th day of the month?

From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 13:52:15 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2389891763706220082==
	boundary="----=_Part_1077678_876964951.1720101135476"

------=_Part_1077678_876964951.1720101135476
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gang,It's another holiday and yet another day for armature drinkers to disp=
lay their talents!Be safe=C2=A0Be wellHappy 4th of July!
------=_Part_1077678_876964951.1720101135476
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp69fec60eyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Gang,</div><div>It's another holiday and yet another day for armature drinkers to display their talents!</div><div>Be safe&nbsp;</div><div>Be well</div><div>Happy 4th of July!</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1077678_876964951.1720101135476--

--===============2389891763706220082==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2389891763706220082==--