Subject: [Spridgets] Not my local castle with a British car connection - no LBC

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 20:37:59 +0100

--0000000000007fa2e9061adec171

--0000000000007fa2e8061adec16f

Hi list,

No LBC (back in the day it was important to make that clear when the list
was busy).

I thought I had visited my local castle earlier this week when I realised
there is an even more local castle than this one, albeit it's a lot smaller
that I haven't visited.

Anyway, this castle has parts going back several hundreds of years and the
ruins are in reasonable condition and there are 'new' staircases so you can
get pretty much to the top.  English history isn't really my thing (apart
from mostly automotive history) and I was interested to learn this castle
has a British car connection.  So if anyone has time on their hands and
google at their fingertips they might want to work out what the castle is
and what the connection is.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000007fa2e8061adec16f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>No LBC (back in the day it was=
 important to make that clear when the list was busy).</div><div><br></div>=
<div>I thought I had visited my local castle earlier this week when I reali=
sed there is an even more local castle than this one, albeit it&#39;s a lot=
 smaller that I haven&#39;t visited.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, this =
castle has parts going back several hundreds of years and the ruins are in =
reasonable condition and there are &#39;new&#39; staircases so you can get =
pretty much to the top.=C2=A0 English history isn&#39;t really my thing (ap=
art from mostly automotive history) and I was interested to learn this cast=
le has a British car connection.=C2=A0 So if anyone has time on their hands=
 and google at their fingertips they might want to work out what the castle=
 is and what the connection is.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div>=
<br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000007fa2e8061adec16f--

--0000000000007fa2e9061adec171
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DNJ_0195 LoRes.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lxf3cf1x0>

--0000000000007fa2e9061adec171
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000007fa2e9061adec171--