Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News - David Anton

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 13:51:54 +0100

--===============3951639348785852848==

--0000000000008788cb061b298c71

Hi List,

I have just heard the sad news that David Anton of APT died a month ago to
the day.  Perhaps you had heard this news already, but I hadn't.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000008788cb061b298c71
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>I have just heard the sad news=
 that David Anton of APT died a month ago to the day.=C2=A0 Perhaps you had=
 heard this news already, but I hadn&#39;t.</div><div><br></div><div>Regard=
s</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000008788cb061b298c71--

--===============3951639348785852848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3951639348785852848==--