Subject: [Spridgets] Frank would have gotten a kick out of this OSHIT

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:31:25 -0400

--000000000000f1eb7a0615cfa854

--000000000000f1eb780615cfa852

List,
I have all my technology classroom and woodshop lab orders due tomorrow. My
school district seems to post this due date on the last day of school
before spring break. Therefore for me it was impossible to have access to
laptops and the lab as I was visiting my brother out west. I think they
just want us to work for our break, grrrrrrr.

So I came up with a title document for note taking called OSHIT, Orders,
Supplies, Hardware, Inventory & Technology.

Tonight let's all have a toast to our dear hardworking Spritely funny
friend Frank Clarici III who has the Spritely Angel's laughing every day.
Safety Fast,
Linda 62 California Sprite "Pinky"
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--000000000000f1eb780615cfa852
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>I have all my technology classroom and woodshop =
lab orders due tomorrow. My school district seems to post this due date on =
the last day of school before spring break. Therefore for me it was impossi=
ble to have access to laptops and the lab as I was visiting my brother out =
west. I think they just want us to work for our break, grrrrrrr.</div><div>=
<br></div><div>So I came up with a title document for note taking called=C2=
=A0OSHIT,=C2=A0Orders, Supplies, Hardware, Inventory &amp; Technology.</div=
><div><br></div><div>Tonight let&#39;s all have a toast to our dear hardwor=
king Spritely funny friend Frank Clarici III who has the Spritely Angel&#39=
;s laughing every day.</div><div>Safety Fast,</div><div>Linda 62 California=
 Sprite &quot;Pinky&quot;</div><div>62 California Sprite &quot;Pinky&quot;<=
br><div><br></div><span class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div=
 dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><=
div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; =
in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000f1eb780615cfa852--

--000000000000f1eb7a0615cfa854
Content-Disposition: attachment; 
	filename="Frank Clarici John Sprinzel Linda.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_luv3mfua1>

--000000000000f1eb7a0615cfa854
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Holy Sprite Team copy.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_luv3mq672>

--000000000000f1eb7a0615cfa854
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000f1eb7a0615cfa854--