Subject: [Spridgets] Frank

From: Paul Van Wig via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 07:06:00 -0700

--===============4418996068503069586==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_DE6B81DB-926D-4B07-B110-CF7C3A607431"

--Apple-Mail=_DE6B81DB-926D-4B07-B110-CF7C3A607431
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

As I sat down at my desk just now with coffee in hand, a reminder to =
donate to the server fund for this list was first thing I saw. I never =
met Frank but we got into spridgets about the same time, about the same =
age on the other coast. I should have made time to get to Buster =
Cluster. But I didn=E2=80=99t. This is my 60 Bugeye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=
=9D 1310cc camed and webered pushing through a datsun 5 speed. in front =
of one of the towers I use to work at White Point in LA CA. 2nd shot at =
the Queens English in Woodley Park.=20

Keep on Spriting gang.

=EF=BF=BC=EF=BF=BC
I sent this the other day but my photos were to big so it came back.

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Lakewood, CA

=EF=BF=BC

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1960 Bug Eye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D 1310cc,Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, =
Datsun 5 speed,4 wheel disc brakes
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"

--Apple-Mail=_DE6B81DB-926D-4B07-B110-CF7C3A607431
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C"

--Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">As I sat down =
at my desk just now with coffee in hand, a reminder to donate to the =
server fund for this list was first thing I saw. I never met Frank but =
we got into spridgets about the same time, about the same age on the =
other coast. I should have made time to get to Buster Cluster. But I =
didn=E2=80=99t. This is my 60 Bugeye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D 1310cc =
camed and webered pushing through a datsun 5 speed. in front of one of =
the towers I use to work at White Point in LA CA. 2nd shot at the Queens =
English in Woodley Park.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Keep on Spriting =
gang.</div><div><br></div><div><img =
src=3D"cid:BEBBAAC0-D79C-40FA-951F-4CA8AD7953B2" =
alt=3D"MLAT8610.jpeg"><img =
src=3D"cid:19CB5C77-CC2E-46BF-87BC-6A5D2F19857A" =
alt=3D"IMG_3159.jpeg"></div><br>I sent this the other day but my photos =
were to big so it came back.<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant-ligatures: normal; =
font-variant-position: normal; font-variant-numeric: normal; =
font-variant-alternates: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br></div></span></div></span><div =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-position: normal; =
font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-alternates: normal; =
font-variant-east-asian: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
widows: 2; font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: =
small; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" face=3D"'Arial =
Rounded MT Bold'" size=3D"4">Paul Van Wig</font></div><div><font =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" face=3D"'Arial Rounded MT Bold'" size=3D"4">Big=
 Bear/Lakewood, CA</font></div></div></div><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span></span></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"></span><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"></span><span><img alt=3D"PastedGraphic-1.tiff" =
src=3D"cid:68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home"></span><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8"><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" face=3D"Tahoma, =
Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D"2" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); orphans: 2; widows: 2;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br></font><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); orphans: 2; widows: 2;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;"><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-stretch: normal; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;"><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style=3D"font-kerning: =
none;"><i>1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB =
motor</i></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-stretch: normal; =
font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><span style=3D"font-stretch: =
normal; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; font-kerning: =
none;"><i>1960 Bug Eye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></i></span><span =
style=3D"font-kerning: none;"><i>1310cc,Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, Datsun =
5 speed,4 wheel disc brakes</i></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style=3D"font-kerning: =
none;"><i>1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD =
"Thomas"</i></span></div></div></span></div>
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=MLAT8610.jpeg
	x-unix-mode=0600;
	name="MLAT8610.jpeg"
Content-Id: <BEBBAAC0-D79C-40FA-951F-4CA8AD7953B2>

--Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_3159.jpeg
	x-unix-mode=0600;
	name="IMG_3159.jpeg"
Content-Id: <19CB5C77-CC2E-46BF-87BC-6A5D2F19857A>

--Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=PastedGraphic-1.tiff
	name="PastedGraphic-1.tiff"
Content-Id: <68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home>

--Apple-Mail=_E706233D-902A-4157-B41E-F3911D10DA5C--

--Apple-Mail=_DE6B81DB-926D-4B07-B110-CF7C3A607431--

--===============4418996068503069586==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4418996068503069586==--