Subject: [Spridgets] Engine Block repair

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:37:49 +0000

--===============2707910113132435215==

--000000000000ebbc0e061209507a

Hi List,

While not a Spridget block,this is a cast iron block that is being repaired
by what I've known called 'Metal Stitching'.  I've never seen it done
before but have seen the occasional vintage (UK Vintage - pre 1940s) racing
car block that has been repaired this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ub4ZvBXYk

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000ebbc0e061209507a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>While not a Spridget blo=
ck,this is a cast iron block that is being repaired by what I&#39;ve known =
called &#39;Metal Stitching&#39;.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve never seen it done before =
but have seen the occasional vintage (UK Vintage - pre 1940s) racing car bl=
ock that has been repaired this way.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dq2ub4ZvBXYk">https://www.youtube.com/watch?=
v=3Dq2ub4ZvBXYk</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></di=
v><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000ebbc0e061209507a--

--===============2707910113132435215==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2707910113132435215==--