Subject: [Spridgets] Correction to Forged Rockers & Hardened Shaft

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 11:19:36 -0800

--===============2251119063366371965==

--0000000000009c96e2060d09fbf1

Turns out the hardened rocker shaft is NOT oversized.  The fact of the
matter is the bushings in forged rockers are slightly undersized.  So, they
need to be honed without regard to the fit in the pillars.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000009c96e2060d09fbf1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Turns out the hardened rocker shaft is NOT oversized.=C2=
=A0 The fact of the matter is the bushings in forged rockers are slightly u=
ndersized.=C2=A0 So, they need to be honed without regard to the fit in the=
 pillars.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--0000000000009c96e2060d09fbf1--

--===============2251119063366371965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2251119063366371965==--