Subject: [Spridgets] Porting and Polishing

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:22:01 -0800

--===============8966853005283368090==

--0000000000004b1dbe060add7572

Anyone know where I can get a 1275 head ported and polished in the Southern
California area?  I have a rebuilt head, but it was skimmed and the valve
seats were done and new valves installed.  Used to be able to take it to
APT, but David Anton is in the middle of changing business locations.   He
is transitioning to only grinding cams now also.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000004b1dbe060add7572
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone know where I can get a 1275 head ported and polish=
ed in the Southern California area?=C2=A0 I have a rebuilt head, but it was=
 skimmed and the valve seats were done and new valves installed.=C2=A0 Used=
 to be able to take it to APT, but David Anton is in the middle of changing=
 business locations.=C2=A0 =C2=A0He is transitioning to only grinding cams =
now also.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--0000000000004b1dbe060add7572--

--===============8966853005283368090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8966853005283368090==--