Subject: [Spridgets] Payen Gasket set

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 21:58:06 -0700

--===============4670518153168543323==

--000000000000c1d1f706030324b4

I spent the extra money for a Payen gasket set for my 1275 rebuild.
Inspecting the package I found "made in China".  Huh?  Did the Chinese buy
the Payen brand?  Anyone have experience with using a Chinese Payen gasket
set? I already know what Frank would have said.
Mike MacLean

--000000000000c1d1f706030324b4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I spent the extra money for a Payen gasket set for my 127=
5 rebuild.=C2=A0 Inspecting the package I found &quot;made in China&quot;.=
=C2=A0 Huh?=C2=A0 Did the Chinese buy the Payen brand?=C2=A0 Anyone have ex=
perience with using a Chinese Payen gasket set? I already know what Frank w=
ould have said.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--000000000000c1d1f706030324b4--

--===============4670518153168543323==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4670518153168543323==--