Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel Pipe

From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 12:01:50 -0500

Hi all,

Does anyone have an original metal fuel pipe that runs from the 
mechanical fuel pump to the twin H1s they would part with? I'm keeping 
the car original as I can.  The fitting on my present pipe is rounded 
off and I've had to resort to Vise-Grips to undo the nut.  I don't 
believe there is enough pipe to cut and install a new compression 
fitting.   I'm swapping out a fuel pump that does not have a priming 
lever for a rebuilt pump with the lever.  Makes it so much nicer to 
start the car after it's been sitting for awhile. Blowing in the filler 
neck is a bit weird.
Thanks for any help,

Dave W
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500

Waukesha WI

"Pay It Forward"
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]