Subject: [Spridgets] SMRS Season Results after First Race

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 00:40:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_420767_842321771.1685925656783
	boundary="----=_Part_420766_1019538235.1685925656727"

------=_Part_420766_1019538235.1685925656727
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Racers,
The attached is an update (omission of Rick Michalek) with revision 6/2/23.=
=C2=A0 Sorry for oversight Rick.
Lots of fun shaping up for Black Hawk.
Enjoy safe racing!Stan

-
------=_Part_420766_1019538235.1685925656727
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div id="yiv5292506305">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">Spridget Racers,

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div>The attached is an update (omission of Rick Michalek) with revision 6/2/23.&nbsp; Sorry for oversight Rick.</div>

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div>Lots of fun shaping up for Black Hawk.</div>

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div>Enjoy safe racing!</div>

<div>Stan
<div id="yiv5292506305yqtfd33904" class="yiv5292506305yqt8232044732"><br clear="none">
<br clear="none">
<br clear="none">

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;"><font size="2">-</font></div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv5292506305yqtfd74491" class="yiv5292506305yqt8232044732">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv5292506305yqtfd15320" class="yiv5292506305yqt8232044732">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_420766_1019538235.1685925656727--

------=_Part_420767_842321771.1685925656783
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2023 Spridget Race Results.pdf"
Content-ID: <at8YS4vzj4KcLfTm89Hg>

------=_Part_420767_842321771.1685925656783
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

------=_Part_420767_842321771.1685925656783--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 00:44:07 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_419852_1403368556.1685925847483
	boundary="----=_Part_419851_537606606.1685925847433"

------=_Part_419851_537606606.1685925847433
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Racers,

-
------=_Part_419851_537606606.1685925847433
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">
<div id="yiv8343229229">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">
<div id="yiv8343229229">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">Spridget Racers,

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div>Stan

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd59766" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">
<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd33904" class="yiv8343229229yqt8232044732"><br clear="none">
<br clear="none">
<br clear="none">

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd98179" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd74491" class="yiv8343229229yqt8232044732">
</div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd11643" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd15320" class="yiv8343229229yqt8232044732">
</div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd82413" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd47344" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd65683" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv8343229229yqtfd39171" class="yiv8343229229yqt1071808592">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_419851_537606606.1685925847433--

------=_Part_419852_1403368556.1685925847483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2023 Spridget Race Results.pdf"
Content-ID: <at8YS4vzj4KcLfTm89Hg>

------=_Part_419852_1403368556.1685925847483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

------=_Part_419852_1403368556.1685925847483--