Subject: [Spridgets] SMRS Results after Blackhawk

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 13:25:47 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_242861_100493980.1687958747833
	boundary="----=_Part_242860_1762056275.1687958747832"

------=_Part_242860_1762056275.1687958747832
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Smidget Peoples!
The attached results are the accumulation of the past 2 races after Blackha=
wk.=C2=A0 I want to thank Rick Fisk for picking up the responsibility of co=
mpiling results.=C2=A0 Next series race is at Waterford Hills with Don Kell=
y taking the lead.=C2=A0 Looks like a good turnout.=C2=A0=C2=A0
Happy 4th!Stan
------=_Part_242860_1762056275.1687958747832
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Smidget Peoples!
<div><br>
</div>

<div>The attached results are the accumulation of the past 2 races after Blackhawk.&nbsp; I want to thank Rick Fisk for picking up the responsibility of compiling results.&nbsp; Next series race is at Waterford Hills with Don Kelly taking the lead.&nbsp; Looks like a good turnout.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Happy 4th!</div>

<div>Stan</div>
</div>

------=_Part_242860_1762056275.1687958747832--

------=_Part_242861_100493980.1687958747833
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?utf-8?B?MjAyMyBTcHJpZGdldCAyIFJhY2UgUmVzdWx0cyAoMykucGRm?="
Content-ID: <9TgDO8Re25s4uh9nfxsX>

------=_Part_242861_100493980.1687958747833
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

------=_Part_242861_100493980.1687958747833--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 13:27:47 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_255218_1965455467.1687958867803
	boundary="----=_Part_255217_241204157.1687958867722"

------=_Part_255217_241204157.1687958867722
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Smidget Peoples!
------=_Part_255217_241204157.1687958867722

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">
<div id="yiv3043575931">
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">Smidget Peoples!

<div><br>

</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div>Happy 4th!</div>

<div>Stan</div>

</div>

</div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_255217_241204157.1687958867722--

------=_Part_255218_1965455467.1687958867803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2023 Spridget 2 Race Results
 (3).pdf"
Content-ID: <9TgDO8Re25s4uh9nfxsX>

------=_Part_255218_1965455467.1687958867803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

------=_Part_255218_1965455467.1687958867803--

---

From: Charles Hall III via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 10:43:46 +0000

--===============6425318717923214870==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SA1PR12MB73178F309DC5794670712FC48B25ASA1PR12MB7317namp_"

--_000_SA1PR12MB73178F309DC5794670712FC48B25ASA1PR12MB7317namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SA1PR12MB73178F309DC5794670712FC48B25ASA1PR12MB7317namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SA1PR12MB73178F309DC5794670712FC48B25ASA1PR12MB7317namp_--

--===============6425318717923214870==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6425318717923214870==--