Subject: [Spridgets] Rib case baulk rings

From: brian via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 14:40:36 -0700

--===============8821310206794833226==

--000000000000eeab7e05fd2c67c8

Does anyone have a suggestion for good baulk rings for a ribcase? 2 out of
three I got from Moss work just fine, one does not. I'm also considering
replacing the front cover with one with an oil seal. Does anyone have
experience with that?

Thanks,
Brian

--000000000000eeab7e05fd2c67c8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anyone have a suggestion for good baulk rings for a r=
ibcase? 2 out of three I got from Moss work just fine, one does not. I&#39;=
m also considering replacing the front cover with one with an oil seal. Doe=
s anyone have experience=C2=A0with that?=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</=
div><div>Brian</div></div>

--000000000000eeab7e05fd2c67c8--

--===============8821310206794833226==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8821310206794833226==--