Subject: [Spridgets] John Porco

From: Paul Van Wig via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 12:06:58 -0700

--===============5146627641164276034==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_104B6BC7-BC7D-4505-A041-937D70EFF8C5"

--Apple-Mail=_104B6BC7-BC7D-4505-A041-937D70EFF8C5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

John are you still on this list?
Im the owner of the 60 Bugeye you restored

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Lakewood, CA

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1960 Bug Eye =E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D 1310cc,Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, =
Datsun 5 speed,4 wheel disc brakes
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"

--Apple-Mail=_104B6BC7-BC7D-4505-A041-937D70EFF8C5
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_37F6AFF0-5A5D-41B2-BAAA-BD481865CC2F"

--Apple-Mail=_37F6AFF0-5A5D-41B2-BAAA-BD481865CC2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">John are you =
still on this list?<div class=3D"">Im the owner of the 60 Bugeye you =
restored<br class=3D""><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Paul =
Van Wig<br class=3D"">Big Bear/Lakewood, CA<br class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"><span></span></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><br class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0);"></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"></span><span><img apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"3DFE44FE-A8B7-44A4-B064-7EE6909E4F62" =
src=3D"cid:68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home" =
class=3D""></span><br class=3D""><br class=3D"">1959 Nash Metropolitan =
"Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor<br class=3D"">1960 Bug Eye =
=E2=80=9CFrogari=E2=80=9D&nbsp;1310cc,Kent 286 cam, Webber 45, Datsun 5 =
speed,4 wheel disc brakes<br class=3D"">1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD =
"Thomas"</div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_37F6AFF0-5A5D-41B2-BAAA-BD481865CC2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=PastedGraphic-1.tiff
	x-unix-mode=0666;
	name="PastedGraphic-1.tiff"
Content-Id: <68D2A002-ED22-454E-8B67-66E2963518DE@home>

--Apple-Mail=_37F6AFF0-5A5D-41B2-BAAA-BD481865CC2F--

--Apple-Mail=_104B6BC7-BC7D-4505-A041-937D70EFF8C5--

--===============5146627641164276034==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5146627641164276034==--