Subject: [Spridgets] Oh crap!

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 20:53:52 -0700

--===============3691002144990131150==

--00000000000012c96105fa211354

Took the Bugeye to the dogpark for the third day in a row today.  Parked
the car in the parking lot for a couple of hours. As soon as I started it
up there was a very loud rod knock.  This engine (1275) has less than 3
thousand miles on it.  Engine was punched out to 1330. It has 1.5 rockers,
ARP hardware, head combustion chambers were CC'd. ported/polished, timing
belt conversion, distributor rebuilt by Advanced Distributttor, single
HIF44 carb and Maniflow exhaust. In other words I have dumped a lot of
money in this engine.  I thought I might get a few more miles on it than
this. Crap.
Mile MacLean

--00000000000012c96105fa211354
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Took the Bugeye to the dogpark for the third day in a row=
 today.=C2=A0 Parked the car in the parking lot for a couple of hours. As s=
oon as I started it up there was a very loud rod knock.=C2=A0 This engine (=
1275) has less than 3 thousand miles on it.=C2=A0 Engine was punched out to=
 1330. It has 1.5 rockers, ARP hardware, head combustion chambers were CC&#=
39;d. ported/polished, timing belt conversion, distributor rebuilt by Advan=
ced Distributttor, single HIF44 carb and Maniflow exhaust. In other words I=
 have dumped a lot of money in this engine.=C2=A0 I thought I might get a f=
ew more miles on it than this. Crap.<div dir=3D"auto">Mile MacLean</div></d=
iv>

--00000000000012c96105fa211354--

--===============3691002144990131150==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3691002144990131150==--