Subject: [Spridgets] Calling All Spridgeteers and Race Fans

From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:27:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8195545307795861933==
	boundary="----=_Part_85101_110935791.1678829254749"

------=_Part_85101_110935791.1678829254749
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fellow Spridgeteers and race fans!=C2=A0I'm making plans to attend the Mike=
 Cummings H Production Invitational event being held at Mid Ohio Race Cours=
e this August. The following is the official announcement for the event whi=
ch I picked up on the Production Racing Forum.=C2=A0*** New in 2023 will be=
 (2) H Production Nationwide Points Championship (HPNPC) Invitational event=
s. One will be located at Mid Ohio on Aug 12-13 and one will be west of the=
 Mississippi and TBD at a later date. The intent is to pick races that we c=
an get 20+ cars in HP to attend, and get a mix of past National Champions, =
national level front runners, regional racers, rookies and even retired HP =
racers. The Mid Ohio event will have the comradery of the Runoffs with the =
casual atmosphere of a local event. There will be a Saturday evening BBQ pa=
rty for the class to mingle and we are even working with host regions to ge=
t our own run group at these events! Races will carry double points, have p=
rizes available, and give us a chance to see each other besides just the Ru=
noffs. More details to come, but please try to attend one of these special =
events if you are able to! ***=C2=A0With this being the 65th Birthday year =
of the introduction of the Sprite, I thought this would be a fun way for so=
me of us to get together to celebrate.These activities will be a part of th=
e SCCA Ohio Valley Region's, Regional Race weekend.=C2=A0I've communicated =
with the organizer of this championship series, and he has indicated to me =
that they would probably be able to accommodate those of us who show up wit=
h street Spridgets in the following manner:* Dedicated parking corral
* Entry to the Saturday evening "pot-luck" style BBQ (where everyone is ask=
ed to bring something to help spread out the costs)
* The possibility of lunchtime touring laps of Mid Ohio=C2=A0They will also=
 be selling HP merchandise at the event such as shirts, hats, posters etc. =
and one item will be an 18x24 special 65th Anniversary poster commemorating=
 the Bugeye.=C2=A0Information on the HPNPC series can be found at the follo=
wing:=C2=A02023 H-Production Nationwide Points Championship
2023 H-Production Nationwide Points Championship | Presented by the Ignitio=
n Speed Festival

=C2=A0Give it some thought and let me know if you are interested in joining=
 us there.=C2=A0Howard Collins=C2=A0=C2=A0
------=_Part_85101_110935791.1678829254749
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
<div>Fellow Spridgeteers and race fans!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I'm making plans to attend the <em><strong>Mike Cummings H Production Invitational</strong></em> event being held at Mid Ohio Race Course this August. The following is the official announcement for the event which I picked up on the Production Racing Forum.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>*** New in 2023 will be (2) <strong>H Production Nationwide Points Championship</strong> (HPNPC) Invitational events. One will be located at <strong>Mid Ohio on Aug 12-13</strong> and one will be west of the Mississippi and TBD at a later date. The intent is to pick races that we can get 20+ cars in HP to attend, and get a mix of past National Champions, national level front runners, regional racers, rookies and even retired HP racers. The Mid Ohio event will have the comradery of the Runoffs with the casual atmosphere of a local event. There will be a Saturday evening BBQ party for the class to mingle and we are even working with host regions to get our own run group at these events! Races will carry double points, have prizes available, and give us a chance to see each other besides just the Runoffs. More details to come, but please try to attend one of these special events if you are able to! ***</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>With this being the 65th Birthday year of the introduction of the Sprite, I thought this would be a fun way for some of us to get together to celebrate.These activities will be a part of the SCCA Ohio Valley Region's, Regional Race weekend.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I've communicated with the organizer of this championship series, and he has indicated to me that they would probably be able to accommodate those of us who show up with street Spridgets in the following manner:</div>
<div>* Dedicated parking corral<br>* Entry to the Saturday evening "pot-luck" style BBQ (where everyone is asked to bring something to help spread out the costs)<br>* The possibility of lunchtime touring laps of Mid Ohio</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>They will also be selling HP merchandise at the event such as shirts, hats, posters etc. and one item will be an 18x24 special 65th Anniversary poster commemorating the Bugeye.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Information on the HPNPC series can be found at the following:</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><a href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd489qiPskFkNop3f92A7myImrE_6AqqwLQkppoJvBXPvPHsA/viewform">2023 H-Production Nationwide Points Championship</a></div>
<div><br><a href="https://hpnpc.com/">2023 H-Production Nationwide Points Championship | Presented by the Ignition Speed Festival</a><br><br></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Give it some thought and let me know if you are interested in joining us there.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Howard Collins</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
------=_Part_85101_110935791.1678829254749--

--===============8195545307795861933==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8195545307795861933==--

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:31:28 -0400

--===============7935294372582063712==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-B5CBF754-0FC3-4470-9D26-14766D0B9E3A
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"ltr"></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Dan=
g Howard that sounds like fun. &nbsp;But the 36th annual VSCDA Vintage Grand=
 Prix Au Grattan is that same weekend, so I'll be at Grattan. &nbsp;</div><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Mar 14, 2023, at 5:30 PM, mi=
niac7--- via Spridgets &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br></bloc=
kquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div class=3D=
"userEdit" style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10=
pt; color: #000000;">
<div>Fellow Spridgeteers and race fans!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I'm making plans to attend the <em><strong>Mike Cummings H Production I=
nvitational</strong></em> event being held at Mid Ohio Race Course this Augu=
st. The following is the official announcement for the event which I picked u=
p on the Production Racing Forum.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>*** New in 2023 will be (2) <strong>H Production Nationwide Points Cham=
pionship</strong> (HPNPC) Invitational events. One will be located at <stron=
g>Mid Ohio on Aug 12-13</strong> and one will be west of the Mississippi and=
 TBD at a later date. The intent is to pick races that we can get 20+ cars i=
n HP to attend, and get a mix of past National Champions, national level fro=
nt runners, regional racers, rookies and even retired HP racers. The Mid Ohi=
o event will have the comradery of the Runoffs with the casual atmosphere of=
 a local event. There will be a Saturday evening BBQ party for the class to m=
ingle and we are even working with host regions to get our own run group at t=
hese events! Races will carry double points, have prizes available, and give=
 us a chance to see each other besides just the Runoffs. More details to com=
e, but please try to attend one of these special events if you are able to! *=
**</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>With this being the 65th Birthday year of the introduction of the Sprit=
e, I thought this would be a fun way for some of us to get together to celeb=
rate.These activities will be a part of the SCCA Ohio Valley Region's, Regio=
nal Race weekend.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I've communicated with the organizer of this championship series, and h=
e has indicated to me that they would probably be able to accommodate those o=
f us who show up with street Spridgets in the following manner:</div>
<div>* Dedicated parking corral<br>* Entry to the Saturday evening "pot-luck=
" style BBQ (where everyone is asked to bring something to help spread out t=
he costs)<br>* The possibility of lunchtime touring laps of Mid Ohio</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>They will also be selling HP merchandise at the event such as shirts, h=
ats, posters etc. and one item will be an 18x24 special 65th Anniversary pos=
ter commemorating the Bugeye.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Information on the HPNPC series can be found at the following:</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><a href=3D"https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd489qiPskFkNop3f92=
A7myImrE_6AqqwLQkppoJvBXPvPHsA/viewform">2023 H-Production Nationwide Points=
 Championship</a></div>
<div><br><a href=3D"https://hpnpc.com/">2023 H-Production Nationwide Points C=
hampionship | Presented by the Ignition Speed Festival</a><br><br></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Give it some thought and let me know if you are interested in joining u=
s there.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Howard Collins</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div><span>------------------------</span><br><span></span><br><span>spridg=
[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.=
net/donate.html</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br>=
<span></span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets &nbs=
p;http://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe=
/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]=
t</span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-B5CBF754-0FC3-4470-9D26-14766D0B9E3A--

--===============7935294372582063712==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7935294372582063712==--