Subject: [Spridgets] Nut and bolt stuff

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 14:02:36 +0000

--===============8609485118618667425==

--0000000000003db4c205f59ad193

Hi List,

Some of you might find this interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P9WN8f_ZwM

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000003db4c205f59ad193
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Some of you might find this in=
teresting.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watc=
h?v=3D6P9WN8f_ZwM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6P9WN8f_ZwM</a><br></d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Dani=
el</div></div>

--0000000000003db4c205f59ad193--

--===============8609485118618667425==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8609485118618667425==--