Subject: [Spridgets] Silicone house update - at last

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 11:12:46 +0000

--===============7457826893154828558==

--00000000000019b8b205f492ee73

Hi List,

I have a day off work today so have been to Samco to see what is happening
with my hose order for you guys (no gals on this order?).

My main contact wasn't in but the guy that actually makes the hoses was and
remembered me.  It seems that he made some crossflow hoses without the
by-pass spout rather than downflow hoses without the by-pass spout, a
straight heater pipe, a ? heater hose, and a crossflow top hose (blues and
blacks).  This box then got shoved in a corner and forgotten some time ago.

So I am now going to get them to invoice me for the hoses above that have
been made and hopefully there are 3 people who want crossflow hoses without
the by-pass spout (I will go back and check my old e-mails).

Also I am hopeful that 4 downflow radiator hoses (1 with a heater spout and
3 without) will be made within the next couple of weeks.

It will help me if you contact me with a new email or forward your original
one asking for a hose and this will ensure everything is up date to date my
end and I can get all the hoses made and maybe some spares.

Not sure on the prices yet but they did say the price of silicone material
has gone up and the energy costs (the hoses get cooked in a special oven
while they are on the tooling).  Not sure on the postal costs either at
this time.  However, never David or myself make hardly any money on this I
know I make pence/cents on each hose and I have recovered the cost of the
original tooling.

Regards

Daniel

--00000000000019b8b205f492ee73
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>I have a day off work today so=
 have been to Samco to see what is happening with my hose order for you guy=
s (no gals on this order?).</div><div><br></div><div>My main contact wasn&#=
39;t in but the guy that actually makes the hoses was and remembered me.=C2=
=A0 It seems that he made some crossflow hoses without the by-pass spout ra=
ther than downflow hoses without the by-pass spout, a straight heater pipe,=
 a ? heater hose, and a crossflow top hose (blues and blacks).=C2=A0 This b=
ox then got shoved in a corner and forgotten some time ago.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>So I am now going to get them to invoice me for the hoses above t=
hat have been made and hopefully there are 3 people who want crossflow hose=
s without the by-pass spout (I will go back and check my old e-mails).</div=
><div><br></div><div>Also I am hopeful that 4 downflow radiator hoses (1 wi=
th a heater spout and 3 without) will be made within the next couple of wee=
ks.</div><div><br></div><div>It will help me if you contact me with a new e=
mail or forward your original one asking for a hose and this will ensure ev=
erything is up date to date my end and I can get all the hoses made and may=
be some spares.</div><div><br></div><div>Not sure on the prices yet but the=
y did say the price of silicone material has gone up and the energy costs (=
the hoses get cooked in a special oven while they are on the tooling).=C2=
=A0 Not sure on the postal costs either at this time.=C2=A0 However, never =
David or myself make hardly any money on this I know I make pence/cents on =
each hose and I have recovered the cost of the original tooling.</div><div>=
<br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div>=
</div>

--00000000000019b8b205f492ee73--

--===============7457826893154828558==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7457826893154828558==--