Subject: [Spridgets] And the project is. . .

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 18:57:52 +0000

--===============2986694082989618702==

--00000000000004517605f1c53b2f

I thought you guys (and gals) would get it from the second photo because
that's a diff gasket glued to 2 mm aluminium plate.  All it will be is a
blanking plate to put on any axle casing that doesn't have a diff (actually
a final drive assembly/aka pumpkin) in it, to stop dirt, crap, metal
filings, sawdust, and mice, etc getting into the casing.  I might have
enough metal left over to make a pair of end caps for each end of the axle
casing as well.

I guess if you have a clean garage you don't need to think about this sort
of project?

Happy New Year Spridgeteers

Daniel

--00000000000004517605f1c53b2f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I thought you guys (and gals) would get it from the second=
 photo because that&#39;s a diff gasket glued to 2 mm aluminium plate.=C2=
=A0 All it will be is a blanking plate to put on any axle casing that doesn=
&#39;t have a diff (actually a final drive assembly/aka pumpkin) in it, to =
stop dirt, crap, metal filings, sawdust, and mice, etc getting into the cas=
ing.=C2=A0 I might have enough metal left over to make a pair of end caps f=
or each end of the axle casing as well.<div><br></div><div>I guess if you h=
ave a clean garage you don&#39;t need to think about this sort of project?<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Happy New Year Spridgeteers</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Daniel</div></div>

--00000000000004517605f1c53b2f--

--===============2986694082989618702==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2986694082989618702==--