Subject: [Spridgets] Eastern USA coming up on midnight...soon!

From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 04:21:14 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0056492107006634869==
	boundary="----=_Part_6127541_502695577.1672546874616"

------=_Part_6127541_502695577.1672546874616
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We are wishing everyone a=C2=A0HAPPY NEW YEAR!Be safe , Be well and wishing=
 a much better year than the last!May Nothing leak and everything run prope=
rly.Chuck
------=_Part_6127541_502695577.1672546874616
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp179ec98byahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>We are wishing everyone a&nbsp;</div><div>HAPPY NEW YEAR!</div><div>Be safe , Be well and wishing a much better year than the last!</div><div>May Nothing leak and everything run properly.</div><div>Chuck</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6127541_502695577.1672546874616--

--===============0056492107006634869==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0056492107006634869==--