Subject: [Spridgets] Wrench test

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:05:12 +0000

--===============1950627543157834330==

--000000000000b9a22605ed36925f

Hi List,

YouTube found this for me which I though I'd share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXHvvjxReCc

Personally I've used Snap-On Flank Drive/Flank Drive Plus wrenches for
years and been very pleased with them and only ever had to have one changed
under warranty once (chrome chimbled away).  What the test doesn't tell you
is how well the finish on the wrench lasts over the years and having
watched the chrome flake and peel on a 1 1/4 inch wrench that never saw
much use it didn't seem to matter until that one time I sliced my finger
open on a slither of chome peel.

I guess the European brands in future testing might include the Facom which
looks a lot like the Metrinch but it's French. . .

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000b9a22605ed36925f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>YouTube found this for me whic=
h I though I&#39;d share:</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.y=
outube.com/watch?v=3DAXHvvjxReCc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAXHvvjx=
ReCc</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Personally I&#39;ve used Snap-On Flan=
k Drive/Flank Drive Plus wrenches for years and been very pleased with them=
 and only ever had to have one changed under warranty once (chrome chimbled=
 away).=C2=A0 What the test doesn&#39;t tell you is how well the finish on =
the wrench lasts over the years and having watched the chrome flake and pee=
l on a 1 1/4 inch wrench that never saw much use it didn&#39;t seem to matt=
er until that one time I sliced my finger open on a slither of chome peel.<=
/div><div><br></div><div>I guess the European brands in future testing migh=
t include the Facom which looks a lot like the Metrinch but it&#39;s French=
. . .</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><=
div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000b9a22605ed36925f--

--===============1950627543157834330==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1950627543157834330==--