Subject: [Spridgets] Chrysler - multibank

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 19:19:54 +0100

--===============0186507307214463902==

--00000000000051456705ea4da0d9

Hi List,

Here is the link for the mystery engine which only a single lister could
identify.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_A57_multibank

Regards

Daniel

--00000000000051456705ea4da0d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Here is the link for the myste=
ry engine which only a single lister could identify.</div><div><br></div><d=
iv><a href=3D"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_A57_multibank">https:/=
/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_A57_multibank</a><br></div><div><br></div><=
div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</=
div></div>

--00000000000051456705ea4da0d9--

--===============0186507307214463902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0186507307214463902==--