Subject: [Spridgets] Possible engine swap

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 19:23:15 +0100

--0000000000008752f605ea398e0e

--0000000000008752f405ea398e0c

Hi List,

Saw this crate motor and thought maybe it had potential for an engine swap
into the Sprite (with a bonnet bulge).

Any thoughts?

Daniel

--0000000000008752f405ea398e0c

<div dir="ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Saw this crate motor and thought maybe it had potential for an engine swap into the Sprite (with a bonnet bulge).</div><div><br></div><div>Any thoughts?</div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000008752f405ea398e0c--

--0000000000008752f605ea398e0e
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DNJ_9457 LoRes.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l8uj41wb0>

--0000000000008752f605ea398e0e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000008752f605ea398e0e--

---

From: Kent McLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 08:21:28 -0400

--===============4236270850846487675==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_03CAA2D5-41FF-4544-8D44-0741D497C9F2"

--Apple-Mail=_03CAA2D5-41FF-4544-8D44-0741D497C9F2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Weslake1330 wrote:
> Saw this crate motor and thought maybe it had potential for an engine =
swap into the Sprite (with a bonnet bulge).
> URL: =
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20221004/8194b2fe/a=
ttachment-0001.jpg =
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20221004/8194b2fe/a=
ttachment-0001.jpg>>

Go big or go home.

- Kent
'56 100, '60 Bugeye

--Apple-Mail=_03CAA2D5-41FF-4544-8D44-0741D497C9F2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span=
 style=3D"font-family: Palatino-Roman;" =
class=3D"">Weslake1330</span>&nbsp;wrote:<br class=3D""><div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Palatino-Roman;" =
class=3D"">Saw this crate motor and thought maybe it had potential for =
an engine swap</span>&nbsp;<span style=3D"font-family: Palatino-Roman;" =
class=3D"">into the Sprite (with a bonnet bulge).</span><div =
class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Palatino-Roman; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Any =
thoughts?</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Palatino-Roman; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Palatino-Roman; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">URL: =
&lt;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20221004/819=
4b2fe/attachment-0001.jpg" style=3D"font-family: Palatino-Roman; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20221004/=
8194b2fe/attachment-0001.jpg</a><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Palatino-Roman; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">&gt;</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Palatino-Roman; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">Go big or go home.</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">- Kent</div><div class=3D"">'56 100, =
'60 Bugeye</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_03CAA2D5-41FF-4544-8D44-0741D497C9F2--

--===============4236270850846487675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============4236270850846487675==--