Subject: [Spridgets] Name that part (real LBC content).

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:26:29 +0100

--0000000000007320db05ea4e8ee5

--0000000000007320d805ea4e8ee3

Hi List,

Well the part doesn't have a real name because I made it from 6 mm (its
probably old enough to be 1/4") aluminium plate the previous owner of my
house left behind in the garage about 20 years ago.  If I could have bought
one I would have.

Lacking both a pillar drill and a Rolls-Royce (aviation?) apprenticeship
where you get to file metal blocks for several years, it's almost the best
I could manage.  The Bosch jigsaw wasn't keen (it never is) on cutting
aluminium plate this thick but managed some of it.

I'm not particularly tempted to make another one because it's not something
I'm likely to use very often and it will get the job done despite being
slightly lower than the standard I'd hoped for.  So, what is it?

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000007320d805ea4e8ee3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Well the part doesn&#39;t have=
 a real name because I made it from 6 mm (its probably old enough to be 1/4=
&quot;) aluminium plate the previous owner of my house left behind in the g=
arage about 20 years ago.=C2=A0 If I could have bought one I would have.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Lacking both a pillar drill and a Rolls-Royce (aviat=
ion?) apprenticeship where you get to file metal blocks for several years, =
it&#39;s almost the best I could manage.=C2=A0 The Bosch jigsaw wasn&#39;t =
keen (it never is) on cutting aluminium plate this thick but managed some o=
f it.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;m not particularly tempted to make ano=
ther one because it&#39;s not something I&#39;m likely to use very often an=
d it will get the job done despite being slightly lower than the standard I=
&#39;d hoped for.=C2=A0 So, what is it?</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</d=
iv><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000007320d805ea4e8ee3--

--0000000000007320db05ea4e8ee5
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20221004_20_30_36_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l8w0sg780>

--0000000000007320db05ea4e8ee5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000007320db05ea4e8ee5--