Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye on BAT

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 17:44:27 -0700

--===============7940230438107258393==

--000000000000a57a7305e7427386

Recently sold on Bring a Trailer for $28,600.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-healey-bug-eye-sprite-55/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022-08-27

--000000000000a57a7305e7427386
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Recently sold on Bring a Trailer for $28,600.</div><d=
iv><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-=
healey-bug-eye-sprite-55/?utm_source=3Ddm&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_ca=
mpaign=3D2022-08-27">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-healey-b=
ug-eye-sprite-55/?utm_source=3Ddm&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_campaign=
=3D2022-08-27</a></div></div>

--000000000000a57a7305e7427386--

--===============7940230438107258393==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7940230438107258393==--