Subject: [Spridgets] Grattan YouTube

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:12:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9097122536428570379==
	boundary="----=_Part_2986587_774957298.1660738338451"

------=_Part_2986587_774957298.1660738338451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Sprite Midget Racers!
It was a great weekend at Grattan even though Saturday was soggy.=C2=A0 I w=
ill have additional details and results in the next week. I have a suggesti=
on for those of you that maybe posting YouTube Videos on this past weekend =
and in the future.=C2=A0 If you put SMRS in the title.=C2=A0 We can more ea=
sily access these videos and maybe use it as a promotion for our race serie=
s to gain outside interest.
Lead a Spridgetly Life!Stan Mason
------=_Part_2986587_774957298.1660738338451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Hi Sprite Midget Racers!
<div><br>
</div>

<div>It was a great weekend at Grattan even though Saturday was soggy.&nbsp; I will have additional details and results in the next week. I have a suggestion for those of you that maybe posting YouTube Videos on this past weekend and in the future.&nbsp; If you put SMRS in the title.&nbsp; We can more easily access these videos and maybe use it as a promotion for our race series to gain outside interest.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Lead a Spridgetly Life!</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_2986587_774957298.1660738338451--

--===============9097122536428570379==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============9097122536428570379==--