Subject: [Spridgets] What unhappiness can look like

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 21:40:57 +0100

--0000000000001a3e7805e5340576

--0000000000001a3e7605e5340574

Hi list,

A couple of photos of unhappiness when you only have 1 car in the
household, 1 item packed and ready for the same treatment (only better) and
the other 1 looks like this.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000001a3e7605e5340574
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>A couple of photos of unhappin=
ess when you only have 1 car in the household, 1 item packed and ready for =
the same treatment (only better) and the other 1 looks like this.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000001a3e7605e5340574--

--0000000000001a3e7805e5340576
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20220801_21_04_25_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l6b7ub5h0>

--0000000000001a3e7805e5340576
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20220801_21_08_16_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l6b7uf0n1>

--0000000000001a3e7805e5340576
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000001a3e7805e5340576--