Subject: [Spridgets] Pittsburgh Grand Prix Spridget Paddock

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 16:31:46 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6274224407306792373==
	boundary="----=_Part_214069_312482776.1658334706930"

------=_Part_214069_312482776.1658334706930
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Peoples Going to Pittsburgh Grand Prix at Schenley Park.=C2=A0 Gre=
at numbers of Racing Spridgets that are going to be there, with the Donna M=
ims Exclusive Spridget Race on Saturday Evening should be fun!
Fellow Spridget Racer Mark Maehling has set up a Spridget Paddock.=C2=A0 A =
quick way to describe it is it is right across from where the Divers Meetin=
g location is.=C2=A0 He staked out the area, which he describes as 300 ft d=
own from Hobert on Prospect.=C2=A0 Look for other Sprites and Midgets.
Mark made special mention of the Driver's Friday Night Meeting and how ever=
yone jumps in their race car afterwards with a police escort to the Driver'=
s Reception with the streets filled with fans=C2=A0 to Orrs's Jewelery wher=
e you park your race car and have a fabulous meal and drinks.
I am still trying to get my crank back and will not be racing, but I will b=
e there on Saturday morning through Sunday taking in this great event and p=
romoting SMRS.
Enjoy!Stan Mason
------=_Part_214069_312482776.1658334706930
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridget Peoples Going to Pittsburgh Grand Prix at Schenley Park.&nbsp; Great numbers of Racing Spridgets that are going to be there, with the Donna Mims Exclusive Spridget Race on Saturday Evening should be fun!
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Fellow Spridget Racer Mark Maehling has set up a Spridget Paddock.&nbsp; A quick way to describe it is it is right across from where the Divers Meeting location is.&nbsp; He staked out the area, which he describes as 300 ft down from Hobert on Prospect.&nbsp; Look for other Sprites and Midgets.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Mark made special mention of the Driver's Friday Night Meeting and how everyone jumps in their race car afterwards with a police escort to the Driver's Reception with the streets filled with fans&nbsp; to Orrs's Jewelery where you park your race car and have a fabulous meal and drinks.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I am still trying to get my crank back and will not be racing, but I will be there on Saturday morning through Sunday taking in this great event and promoting SMRS.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Enjoy!</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_214069_312482776.1658334706930--

--===============6274224407306792373==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6274224407306792373==--

---

From: Charles Hall III via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:41:31 +0000

--===============0909212322326021773==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL1PR12MB514278BAC5AB0C0CFD9E33F68B8E9BL1PR12MB5142namp_"

--_000_BL1PR12MB514278BAC5AB0C0CFD9E33F68B8E9BL1PR12MB5142namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BL1PR12MB514278BAC5AB0C0CFD9E33F68B8E9BL1PR12MB5142namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BL1PR12MB514278BAC5AB0C0CFD9E33F68B8E9BL1PR12MB5142namp_--

--===============0909212322326021773==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0909212322326021773==--