Subject: [Spridgets] SMRS Update

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 13:40:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0894476796368944297==
	boundary="----=_Part_680628_2085242128.1656682842516"

------=_Part_680628_2085242128.1656682842516
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Peoples,
Wow Spridget Racing Entrants are really growing for the Pittsburgh Grand Pr=
ix July 23-24, which includes the first time exclusive Sprite Midget Race i=
n honor of Donna Mae Mims.=C2=A0 If you have not registered yet do it soon.=
=C2=A0 I am awaiting additional information before I can forward our typica=
l agenda with paddock location and festivities.=C2=A0 Additional details at=
 :=C2=A0https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/events-festivals/pittsburgh-vintage=
-grand-prix/
John Salisbury mentioned that there were several racers that are going to l=
ink this weekend with a SCCA Mid-Ohio Regional event (the weekend after Pit=
t GP) where there will be an exclusive H Production Race that Jason Stine h=
as initiated as I understand.=C2=A0 This is open to Vintage Sprites and Mid=
gets as well and a great opportunity to race SCCA.=C2=A0 As John explained =
they will except Vintage Driver School certification.=C2=A0 SCCA Roll bar s=
pecifications should be reviewed to make sure along with other safety requi=
rements are met.
Happy Spridgetly 4thStan Mason
------=_Part_680628_2085242128.1656682842516
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridget Peoples,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Wow Spridget Racing Entrants are really growing for the Pittsburgh Grand Prix July 23-24, which includes the first time exclusive Sprite Midget Race in honor of Donna Mae Mims.&nbsp; If you have not registered yet do it soon.&nbsp; I am awaiting additional information before I can forward our typical agenda with paddock location and festivities.&nbsp; Additional details at :&nbsp;https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/events-festivals/pittsburgh-vintage-grand-prix/</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>John Salisbury mentioned that there were several racers that are going to link this weekend with a SCCA Mid-Ohio Regional event (the weekend after Pitt GP) where there will be an exclusive H Production Race that Jason Stine has initiated as I understand.&nbsp; This is open to Vintage Sprites and Midgets as well and a great opportunity to race SCCA.&nbsp; As John explained they will except Vintage Driver School certification.&nbsp; SCCA Roll bar specifications should be reviewed to make sure along with other safety requirements are met.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Happy Spridgetly 4th</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_680628_2085242128.1656682842516--

--===============0894476796368944297==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0894476796368944297==--