Subject: [Spridgets] Pittsburgh Grand Prix

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 11:56:33 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4891253219608426156==
	boundary="----=_Part_1994323_1919261581.1657886193138"

------=_Part_1994323_1919261581.1657886193138
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Racer going to Pittsburgh Grand Prix at Schenley Park next weekend=
,
I wanted to send this out since I was hopeful that we would have a common S=
pridget Paddock and our traditional Brat lunches and evening Cape of Good H=
ope Portable Pub toasting.=C2=A0 At this point I have not had any feedback =
for a common Spridget paddock.=C2=A0 Without a common paddock it it is not =
possible to set up the rest.=C2=A0 I know this will be a great weekend and =
I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new Spridget Racers.
See you there.
Stan Mason
------=_Part_1994323_1919261581.1657886193138
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridget Racer going to Pittsburgh Grand Prix at Schenley Park next weekend,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>I wanted to send this out since I was hopeful that we would have a common Spridget Paddock and our traditional Brat lunches and evening Cape of Good Hope Portable Pub toasting.&nbsp; At this point I have not had any feedback for a common Spridget paddock.&nbsp; Without a common paddock it it is not possible to set up the rest.&nbsp; I know this will be a great weekend and I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new Spridget Racers.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>See you there.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1994323_1919261581.1657886193138--

--===============4891253219608426156==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4891253219608426156==--