Subject: [Spridgets] FREE Wheels!! Must go

From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:41:23 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1422130259990111545==
 boundary="------------Y8yoTu24gfp6jt9Aqt00anXs"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------Y8yoTu24gfp6jt9Aqt00anXs
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi folks we're moving soon and the time has come to get rid of some 
wheels.  They are original Rubery Owens 13" x 3.5" vented (round holes) 
steel wheels not wire for 1958-1963(?) Mk I Sprite.  I have a set of 
four slotted steel wheels for a Mk II Sprite/Midget Mk I as well.  I 
really hate to send these to the scrap heap.  Pay the shipping (which I 
may be able to get a discount on from my friend at the local tire 
shop).  Must be gone or spoken for by the July 
20th.                       The following is my list:

*Vented wheels:*

To car - AN5-15150, April 1959, riveted with short ribs.   Quantity9

- AN5-15151 > 39223, May 1960, spot welded center section with short 
ribs.(Wheel in my possession is also reinforced***)  Quantity1

- AN5-39224 > HAN7-26240 (Midget GAN2-17166), Welded with long ribs  
Quantity 5

            Design change: Vent holes moved – no vent holes opposite 
brake inspection hole;

(Recognized as a potential weakness). One wheel is reinforced.

???*Riveted with long rib.*Have no clue what this is from.Brake hole and 
vent hole

not centered in relation to each other, rim is Rubery Owen & Co.  Quantity 1

*
Slotted wheels:*

- HAN7-26240 (Midget GAN2-17166) onwards, ventilated wheels replaced 
with plain slotted steel wheels with no brake adjustment holes. 4

***"Reinforced" refers to center section having been bead welded to rim 
along its length.

Save the wheels!  Please?

Dave Woerpel

'59 :{)

'59 MGA 1500

Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"

--------------Y8yoTu24gfp6jt9Aqt00anXs
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Hi folks we're moving soon and the time has come to get rid of some
    wheels.  They are original Rubery Owens 13" x 3.5" vented (round
    holes) steel wheels not wire for 1958-1963(?) Mk I Sprite.  I have a
    set of four slotted steel wheels for a Mk II Sprite/Midget Mk I as
    well.  I really hate to send these to the scrap heap.  Pay the
    shipping (which I may be able to get a discount on from my friend at
    the local tire shop).  Must be gone or spoken for by the July
    20th.                       The following is my list:<br>
    <br>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><b><span
          style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
          Roman&quot;,serif">Vented wheels:</span></b></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>To car
        - AN5-15150, April 1959, riveted with short ribs.<span
          style="mso-spacerun:yes">   Quantity</span><span
          style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>9</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"> <span style="mso-spacerun:yes">           </span>-
        AN5-15151 &gt; 39223, May 1960, spot welded center section with
        short ribs.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span></span><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>(Wheel
            in my possession is also reinforced</span><b><span
              style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
              Roman&quot;,serif; color:red">*</span></b><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">)  Quantity</span></span><span
          style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>1</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">            </span>-
        AN5-39224 &gt; HAN7-26240 (Midget GAN2-17166), Welded with long
        ribs<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  Quantity </span>5</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">                        
                     Design change: </span>Vent holes moved – no vent
        holes opposite brake inspection hole;</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">                                   
        </span>(Recognized as a potential weakness). <span
          style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>One wheel is reinforced.<span
          style="mso-spacerun:yes">       </span></span></p>
    <span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;,serif">???<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">    </span><b>Riveted
        with long rib.</b><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Have
      no clue what this is from.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Brake
      hole and vent hole </span>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">              
        </span>not centered in relation to each other, rim is Rubery
        Owen &amp; Co.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  Quantity  </span>1</span></p>
    <b><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><br>
        Slotted wheels:</span></b>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>-
        HAN7-26240 (Midget GAN2-17166) onwards, ventilated wheels
        replaced with plain <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"></span></span><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">slotted steel wheels with no brake
            adjustment holes.</span>  </span>4</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span></span><b><span
style="font-size:16.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times New
          Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:red;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">*</span><span
style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times New
          Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
          EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA"> </span></b><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">"Reinforced"
        refers to center section having been bead welded to rim along
        its length.</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Save
        the wheels!  Please?<br>
      </span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Dave
        Woerpel</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">'59
        :{)</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">'59
        MGA 1500<br>
      </span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Burlington
        WI</span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">"Pay
        It Forward"<br>
      </span></p>
    <p class="MsoNoSpacing"><span
        style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;,serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:
        EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA"><br>
      </span></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------Y8yoTu24gfp6jt9Aqt00anXs--

--===============1422130259990111545==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1422130259990111545==--