Subject: [Spridgets] 2022 SMRS Rules and Regulations

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_838304_449884125.1648941646790
	boundary="----=_Part_838303_1631764483.1648941646705"

------=_Part_838303_1631764483.1648941646705
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Spridget Racers,
Attached is an update on Rules, Regulations, Point System and Trophy information for the 2022 Spriet Midget Race Series.
If you have questions or suggestion please let me know.
Enjoy a Spridgetly LifeStan Mason
------=_Part_838303_1631764483.1648941646705
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridget Racers,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Attached is an update on Rules, Regulations, Point System and Trophy information for the 2022 Spriet Midget Race Series.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>If you have questions or suggestion please let me know.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Enjoy a Spridgetly Life</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_838303_1631764483.1648941646705--

------=_Part_838304_449884125.1648941646790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2022 VSCDA Sprite Midget Race
 Series Rules and Regulations.docx"
Content-ID: <R4ElIZYKy2StfPN1bIE5>

------=_Part_838304_449884125.1648941646790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

------=_Part_838304_449884125.1648941646790--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:27:08 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_844937_1424615737.1648942029048
	boundary="----=_Part_844936_151682017.1648942028999"

------=_Part_844936_151682017.1648942028999
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Spridget Racers,
Attached is an update on Rules, Regulations, Point System and Trophy information for the 2022 Sprite Midget Race Series.
If you have questions or suggestion please let me know.
Enjoy a Spridgetly LifeStan Mason
------=_Part_844936_151682017.1648942028999
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">
<div id="yiv1943154633">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">
<div id="yiv1943154633">
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">Spridget Racers,

<div><br clear="none">

</div>

<div>Attached is an update on Rules, Regulations, Point System and Trophy information for the 2022 Sprite Midget Race Series.</div>

<div id="yiv1943154633yqtfd45202" class="yiv1943154633yqt8024326299">
<div><br clear="none">

</div>

<div><br clear="none">

</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv1943154633yqtfd11656" class="yiv1943154633yqt8024326299">

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv1943154633yqtfd87619" class="yiv1943154633yqt8024326299">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv1943154633yqtfd02203" class="yiv1943154633yqt8024326299">
</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv1943154633yqtfd47772" class="yiv1943154633yqt8024326299">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_844936_151682017.1648942028999--

------=_Part_844937_1424615737.1648942029048

------=_Part_844937_1424615737.1648942029048
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

------=_Part_844937_1424615737.1648942029048--

---

From: Charles Hall III via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 09:46:34 +0000

--===============7890498837823582259==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL1PR12MB51423C3A7F645A415F6656E58BE59BL1PR12MB5142namp_"

--_000_BL1PR12MB51423C3A7F645A415F6656E58BE59BL1PR12MB5142namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BL1PR12MB51423C3A7F645A415F6656E58BE59BL1PR12MB5142namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BL1PR12MB51423C3A7F645A415F6656E58BE59BL1PR12MB5142namp_--

--===============7890498837823582259==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7890498837823582259==--