Subject: [Spridgets] APT and David Anton

From: Hal Faulkner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:33:45 -0700

--===============7205683282357442257==

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610

Do any members of the Listerati know what is happening with APT?  I placed
an order on the 27th of March but have not  rreceived it yet and my
calls/emails are unanswered.  I know David. had some kind of ufgent
personal business but I was expecting things to be returning to normal
around the middle of March.  I have done business with APT in the past and
been very pleased with the service, so I am concerned.

Hal

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Do any members of the Listerati know what is happening wit=
h APT?=C2=A0 I placed an order on the 27th of March but have not=C2=A0 rrec=
eived it yet and my calls/emails are unanswered.=C2=A0 I know David. had so=
me kind of ufgent personal business but I was expecting things to be return=
ing to normal around the middle of March.=C2=A0 I have done business with A=
PT in the past and been very pleased with the service, so I am concerned.<d=
iv><br></div><div>Hal</div></div>

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610--

--===============7205683282357442257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7205683282357442257==--