Subject: [Spridgets] WWFD? THATS IT!

From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 01:55:58 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4361849070763332763==
	boundary="----=_Part_1197848_1600483520.1649728558728"

------=_Part_1197848_1600483520.1649728558728
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ok...ok..ok!LOL , LMAOPRDL , WTF , DPO , And the list of one's go on it wha=
t we all know from the short hand versions of this new fangled media...righ=
t?Adding WWFD to my dictionary!What Would Frank Do....WWFD..so there!=C2=A0=
 =C2=A0I did it!Chuck

------=_Part_1197848_1600483520.1649728558728
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydpcfda6df5yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Ok...ok..ok!</div><div>LOL , LMAOPRDL , WTF , DPO , And the list of one's go on it what we all know from the short hand versions of this new fangled media...right?</div><div>Adding WWFD to my dictionary!</div><div>What Would Frank Do....WWFD..</div><div>so there!&nbsp; &nbsp;I did it!</div><div>Chuck</div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1197848_1600483520.1649728558728--

--===============4361849070763332763==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4361849070763332763==--