Subject: [Spridgets] Dung forged?

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:08:46 +0000

--===============1762842951839221121==

--0000000000003f78ba05d9a66ff9

Hi List,

It seems hard to really find out what's really happening in Ukraine, though
it's obvious the Russians aren't succeeding in the manner they hoped, if it
all.  One thing that interested me was a report that the numerous punctures
Russian vehicles are experiencing are due to not just old tyres that have
sat on stationary vehicles for some years but that they are Chinese copies
of Michelin tyres.  Or put another way as Frank might have said - dung
forged tyres that are rubbish.

Regards

Daniel (and there is still no news on hoses)

--0000000000003f78ba05d9a66ff9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>It seems hard to really find o=
ut what&#39;s really happening in Ukraine, though it&#39;s obvious the Russ=
ians aren&#39;t succeeding in the manner they hoped, if it all.=C2=A0 One t=
hing that interested me was a report that the numerous punctures Russian ve=
hicles are experiencing are due to not just old tyres that have sat on stat=
ionary vehicles for some years but that they are Chinese copies of Michelin=
 tyres.=C2=A0 Or put another way as Frank might have said - dung forged tyr=
es that are rubbish.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><=
div>Daniel (and there is still no news on hoses)</div></div>

--0000000000003f78ba05d9a66ff9--

--===============1762842951839221121==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1762842951839221121==--