Subject: [Spridgets] SPRING soon?

From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 01:06:52 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7607856444025458334==
	boundary="----=_Part_231754_836488133.1646269612647"

------=_Part_231754_836488133.1646269612647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

March 20th 2022 is the first day of Spring 2022!=C2=A0 =C2=A0 WOO-HOO!19 da=
ys to go!I am having a childish moment of excitement since I JUST realized =
the fact that in calender days...Winter is almost over!Chuck
------=_Part_231754_836488133.1646269612647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp28b49cccyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>March 20th 2022 is the first day of Spring 2022!&nbsp; &nbsp; WOO-HOO!</div><div>19 days to go!</div><div>I am having a childish moment of excitement since I JUST realized the fact that in calender days...Winter is almost over!</div><div>Chuck</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_231754_836488133.1646269612647--

--===============7607856444025458334==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7607856444025458334==--