Subject: [Spridgets] Wheel Types

From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:34:35 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------Spggyyy60qZTB8DvTzlaCoMD
 boundary="------------nyRjXEV3AiSAekrNso7vbUnd"

--------------nyRjXEV3AiSAekrNso7vbUnd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Listers,

There was a previous thread regarding the various wheels for our early 
Sprite and Midgets. While avoiding all the projects that need doing, I 
decided to research the topic further.Between various sources and data 
from Terry Horler,/Original Sprite and Midgets/, I put the following 
together.*If anyone can add to or correct the data please do*.I’m 
particularly interested in the middle type of wheel having the short 
ribs but spot-welded center section which I believe to be the type for 
my car.

Sent as an attachment for format considerations.

As a result of this I find myself with a plethora of wheels and need to 
winnow the stock. Anyone wanting a wheel or wheels they are yours for 
the shipping. Some may need a bit of straightening.I can send photos.  
If any questions, P.M. me.  If no takers all wheels go to the re-cycle 
place and I hate doing that.

Sigh, back to the aforementioned avoided projects.

Be well friends,

Dave W.
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500

Burlington WI  -18*C....0* sounds warmer doesn't it?  ;-)

"Pay It Forward"
--------------nyRjXEV3AiSAekrNso7vbUnd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Listers,<span style="font-size:14.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:
      &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif"><br>
      <br>
      There was a previous thread regarding the various
      wheels for our early Sprite and Midgets. While avoiding all the
      projects that
      need doing, I decided to research the topic further.<span
        style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Between various sources and
      data from Terry
      Horler,<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><i>Original Sprite
        and Midgets</i>,
      I put the following together.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><b>If
        anyone can add to or correct the data please do</b>.<span
        style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>I’m particularly interested
      in the middle type
      of wheel having the short ribs but spot-welded center section
      which I believe
      to be the type for my car.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  <br>
        <br>
        Sent as an attachment for format considerations.<br>
      </span><br>
      <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"></span></span><span
      style="font-size:14.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:
      &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"><span
          style="font-size:14.0pt;line-height:107%;
          font-family:&quot;Times New
Roman&quot;,serif;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
          AR-SA">As a result of this I find myself with a plethora of
          wheels and need to winnow the stock.</span>  </span>Anyone
      wanting a wheel or wheels they are yours for the shipping. Some
      may need a bit of straightening.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>I
      can
      send photos.  If any questions, P.M. me.  If no takers all wheels
      go to the re-cycle place and I hate doing that.<br>
      <br>
      Sigh, back to the aforementioned avoided projects.<br>
      <br>
      Be well friends,<br>
      <br>
      Dave W.<br>
      '59 :{)<br>
      '59 MGA 1500<br>
      <br>
      Burlington WI  -18*C....0* sounds warmer doesn't it?  ;-)<br>
      <br>
      "Pay It Forward"</span>
  </body>
</html>

--------------nyRjXEV3AiSAekrNso7vbUnd--

--------------Spggyyy60qZTB8DvTzlaCoMD
 name="SPRITE MIDGET WHEELS.docx"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="SPRITE MIDGET WHEELS.docx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------Spggyyy60qZTB8DvTzlaCoMD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--------------Spggyyy60qZTB8DvTzlaCoMD--