Subject: [Spridgets] Top Bow Leather Strap

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:47:00 -0800

--===============5982969653554160936==

--000000000000fefe2405d5837ef5

Does anyone know where to get the little leather strap that hangs from the
slot in the frame just behind the rear cockpit rail.  This strap is used to
hold the top bows from rattling when being stowed behind the seats.  Maybe
someone knows a substitute they have used.
This strap of course is used for the Bugeye top bows.
Mike MacLean

--000000000000fefe2405d5837ef5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Does anyone know where to get the little leather strap th=
at hangs from the slot in the frame just behind the rear cockpit rail.=C2=
=A0 This strap is used to hold the top bows from rattling when being stowed=
 behind the seats.=C2=A0 Maybe someone knows a substitute they have used.<d=
iv dir=3D"auto">This strap of course is used for the Bugeye top bows.</div>=
<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--000000000000fefe2405d5837ef5--

--===============5982969653554160936==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5982969653554160936==--