Subject: [Spridgets] RWA Midget on NCIS

From: Brad Fornal via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:11:49 -0600

--===============0651398928385592534==

--000000000000de48b405d4a25ef0

My wife is watching NCIS:New Orleans. SE2 Ep4. There is a very brief shot
of a black RWA Midget in a garage. around the 5 to 8 minute mark

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/

--000000000000de48b405d4a25ef0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My wife is watching NCIS:New Orleans. SE2 Ep4. There is a =
very brief shot of a black RWA Midget in a garage. around the 5 to 8 minute=
 mark<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmai=
l_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">DON JULIO 1942<br><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://tequilabrad.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://tequilabrad.com/</a=
></div></div>

--000000000000de48b405d4a25ef0--

--===============0651398928385592534==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0651398928385592534==--