Subject: [Spridgets] Whatsit?

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:25:48 -0800

--0000000000002b266b05d30f65ee

--0000000000002b266905d30f65ec

What's it?  Owning Bugeyes since 1971 and I never noticed this before.
Look at the picture below and tell me what this clip just behind the grill
is for.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000002b266905d30f65ec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">What&#39;s it?=C2=A0 Owning Bugeyes since 1971 and I neve=
r noticed this before.=C2=A0 Look at the picture below and tell me what thi=
s clip just behind the grill is for.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></d=
iv>

--0000000000002b266905d30f65ec--

--0000000000002b266b05d30f65ee
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211130_153915.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <17db61d6ba9dd6c7f861>

--0000000000002b266b05d30f65ee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000002b266b05d30f65ee--