Subject: [Spridgets] Merry Christmas

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 17:57:01 +0000

--===============0794122734808682148==

--0000000000009fde8205d3e81569

Hi list,

Merry Christmas (in about 4 hours time here) and one of my favourite cheery
clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTpVI93hddY

I'm fairly sure my daughters were never this well behaved at that age but
now they are 25 and 19 it's been a couple (yes, only a couple) of years
since they were up at about 4AM (they would have done Christmas Stockings
about 1.30 AM) and we might make 6AM tomorrow.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000009fde8205d3e81569
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>Merry Christmas (in about 4 ho=
urs time here) and one of my favourite cheery clips.</div><div><br></div><d=
iv><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DzTpVI93hddY">https://www.yo=
utube.com/watch?v=3DzTpVI93hddY</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;m fa=
irly sure my daughters were never this well behaved at that age but now the=
y are 25 and 19 it&#39;s been a couple (yes, only a couple) of years since =
they were up at about 4AM (they would have done Christmas Stockings about 1=
.30 AM) and we might make 6AM tomorrow.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</d=
iv><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000009fde8205d3e81569--

--===============0794122734808682148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0794122734808682148==--