Subject: [Spridgets] SU fuel pump curiosity?

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:07:00 -0700

--===============4882750332596015259==

--0000000000005c45d505d10196a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'd replace the diaphragm, doesn't hurt the originality and should restore
function, plus it falls in line with the 'We Cheap' approach=F0=9F=98=81
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--0000000000005c45d505d10196a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;d replace the diaphragm, doesn&#39;t hurt the origin=
ality and should restore function, plus it falls in line with the &#39;We C=
heap&#39; approach=F0=9F=98=81<br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pay It Forward<br></div>=
</div></div></div></div>

--0000000000005c45d505d10196a5--

--===============4882750332596015259==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4882750332596015259==--