Subject: [Spridgets] Autocross - UK in the 1960s

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 19:09:37 +0000

--===============7593016117944690315==

--000000000000d8dc2e05d0b051b7

Hi List, some interesting cars here (but it seems no longer road registered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISk8sCWTx7g

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000d8dc2e05d0b051b7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi List, some interesting cars here (but it seems no =
longer road registered)</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DISk8sCWTx7g">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DISk8sCWTx7g</a=
><br><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Da=
niel</div></div>

--000000000000d8dc2e05d0b051b7--

--===============7593016117944690315==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7593016117944690315==--