Subject: [Spridgets] Swivel Axle Reaming

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 22:32:00 -0700

--===============0904496855368014481==

--000000000000a0f4f405cfb37fea

I am in the Southern California area.  Is there anyone in this area that
can ream the kingpin bushes in a swivel axle for the disc brake setup.  Who
could I mail them to?
Mike MacLean

--000000000000a0f4f405cfb37fea
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I am in the Southern California area.=C2=A0 Is there =
anyone in this area that can ream the kingpin bushes in a swivel axle for t=
he disc brake setup.=C2=A0 Who could I mail them to?</div><div>Mike MacLean=
<br></div></div>

--000000000000a0f4f405cfb37fea--

--===============0904496855368014481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0904496855368014481==--