Subject: [Spridgets] Victory Lane Grattan / SMRS 10th

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:27:07 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1613998312893661754==
	boundary="----=_Part_1495104_1348413911.1633530427967"

------=_Part_1495104_1348413911.1633530427967
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridgets,
Victory Lane Magazine is now on line and free.=C2=A0 This has been a great =
magazine for US Vintage Sports Car Racing through the years and has always =
treated SMRS well, publishing articles that I have provided.=C2=A0 Chauncy =
Moran one of our favorite Photographers wrote a great article covering the =
weekend and our 10th SMRS Anniversary.=C2=A0 Click the following for a view=
 of that article with great shots of many Spridgets as well.
https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victory-lane-vol-36-no-9-september-20=
21/full-view.html

I also wrote and article on our 10th Anniversary that was not published, bu=
t maybe will show up in a later version.
EnjoyStan Mason
------=_Part_1495104_1348413911.1633530427967
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridgets,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Victory Lane Magazine is now on line and free.&nbsp; This has been a great magazine for US Vintage Sports Car Racing through the years and has always treated SMRS well, publishing articles that I have provided.&nbsp; Chauncy Moran one of our favorite Photographers wrote a great article covering the weekend and our 10th SMRS Anniversary.&nbsp; Click the following for a view of that article with great shots of many Spridgets as well.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victory-lane-vol-36-no-9-september-2021/full-view.html</span><br>
</div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;"><br>
</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">I also wrote and article on our 10th Anniversary that was not published, but maybe will show up in a later version.</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;"><br>
</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">Enjoy</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">Stan Mason</span></div>
</div>

------=_Part_1495104_1348413911.1633530427967--

--===============1613998312893661754==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1613998312893661754==--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:28:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3771601519807871394==
	boundary="----=_Part_1499186_536123518.1633530524363"

------=_Part_1499186_536123518.1633530524363
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridgets,

I also wrote and article on our 10th Anniversary that was not published, bu=
t maybe will show up in a later version.
EnjoyStan Mason
------=_Part_1499186_536123518.1633530524363
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 3px;">
<div><span style="font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; background-color: transparent;">Spridgets,</span><br>
</div>
</blockquote></div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">
<div id="yiv6289377118">
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">
<div><br>

</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;">https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victory-lane-vol-36-no-9-september-2021/full-view.html</span><br>

</div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;"><br>

</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;">I also wrote and article on our 10th Anniversary that was not published, but maybe will show up in a later version.</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;"><br>

</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;">Enjoy</span></div>

<div><span style="font-size:13.3333px;">Stan Mason</span></div>

</div>

</div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_1499186_536123518.1633530524363--

--===============3771601519807871394==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============3771601519807871394==--