Subject: [Spridgets] Left stub axle wanted

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:19:46 -0700

--===============3363774928229600635==

--0000000000004cfebe05cfb27d16

Anyone have a left stub axle for disc brakes they would sell?.  Converting
to disc brakes on my Bugeye and left stub axle is the only missing piece.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000004cfebe05cfb27d16
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone have a left stub axle for disc brakes they would s=
ell?.=C2=A0 Converting to disc brakes on my Bugeye and left stub axle is th=
e only missing piece.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--0000000000004cfebe05cfb27d16--

--===============3363774928229600635==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3363774928229600635==--