Subject: [Spridgets] 2nd fuel pump

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:02:11 -0700

--===============7817886392159588349==

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997

At the present time I have a Facet pump mounted at the top of the arch
above the axle in my Bugeye.  The facet has problems pulling fuel at this
location above the tank.  I have an ECCO fuel pump to mount in it's place
and I intend on mounting it on the vertical sheet metal in front of the
tank.  Would I have a problem if I just left the Facet pump in place and
cut the new pump in line in the lower location?  Would fuel flow freely
through the Facet pump, or should I just remove it?
Mike MacLean

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">At the present time I have a Facet pump mounted at the to=
p of the arch above the axle in my Bugeye.=C2=A0 The facet has problems pul=
ling fuel at this location above the tank.=C2=A0 I have an ECCO fuel pump t=
o mount in it&#39;s place and I intend on mounting it on the vertical sheet=
 metal in front of the tank.=C2=A0 Would I have a problem if I just left th=
e Facet pump in place and cut the new pump in line in the lower location?=
=C2=A0 Would fuel flow freely through the Facet pump, or should I just remo=
ve it?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997--

--===============7817886392159588349==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7817886392159588349==--