Subject: [Spridgets] Lawn Mower Racing

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:04:26 +0100

--0000000000006e77aa05c98649bb

--0000000000006e77a705c98649b9

Hi list,

I guess the title makes clear there isn't any LBC content.  I have a buddy
that has raced lawn mowers for years and today I got to see some mower
racing, actually practicing.

Action photos to follow.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000006e77a705c98649b9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>I guess the title makes clear =
there isn&#39;t any LBC content.=C2=A0 I have a buddy that has raced lawn m=
owers for years and today I got to see some mower racing, actually practici=
ng.</div><div><br></div><div>Action photos to follow.</div><div><br></div><=
div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--0000000000006e77a705c98649b9--

--0000000000006e77aa05c98649bb
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DNJ_7084 LoRes.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_ksbwjxqa0>

--0000000000006e77aa05c98649bb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--0000000000006e77aa05c98649bb--