Subject: [Spridgets] Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for 1275 A-series for sale

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:33:04 -0400

--Apple-Mail-435AB416-F9F5-4694-B6ED-0615C41FA8A7
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi guys,

I have a spare brand new Fidanza aluminum flywheel for the 1275 that I would=
 like to sell.  I have gone back to running a 948 in my race Bugeye and don'=
t need this flywheel.  $350 delivered to your door.

Rick

--Apple-Mail-435AB416-F9F5-4694-B6ED-0615C41FA8A7
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=240BEACB-0D5A-4EA7-B268-330621C0E238-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-435AB416-F9F5-4694-B6ED-0615C41FA8A7
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-435AB416-F9F5-4694-B6ED-0615C41FA8A7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-435AB416-F9F5-4694-B6ED-0615C41FA8A7--