Subject: [Spridgets] Australians only? - Carbon Fibre dash - RHD toggle switch - 4 Aux gauges

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:45:11 +0100

--===============4281652387677033414==

--000000000000970db705c948d474

Hi List,

The 4 auxiliary gauge dash I made to be used as a mould for a carbon-fibre
copy is finally with a Carbon-Fibre manufacturer.  The plan is they will
make and sell them and everyone gets the benefit of all the time and money
I spent making the dash (though I guess I will sell it after I have my
carbon dash and keep my old dash as a spare).

Probably a decade ago when I first talked about doing this the interest was
from the Australians.  Well the company making the dashes will export to
Australia.  Not sure what the shipping cost will be but I'd guess it would
be cost effective to have several dashes shipped together as they would go
by volume rather than weight.

Other news - no news on Samco hoses.

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000970db705c948d474
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>The 4 auxiliary gauge dash I m=
ade to be used as a mould for a carbon-fibre copy is finally with a Carbon-=
Fibre manufacturer.=C2=A0 The plan is they will make and sell them and ever=
yone gets the benefit of all the time and money I spent making the dash (th=
ough I guess I will sell it after I have my carbon dash and keep my old das=
h as a spare).</div><div><br></div><div>Probably a decade ago when I first =
talked about doing this the interest was from the Australians.=C2=A0 Well t=
he company making the dashes will export to Australia.=C2=A0 Not sure what =
the shipping cost will be but I&#39;d guess it would be cost effective to h=
ave several dashes shipped together as they would go by volume rather than =
weight.</div><div><br></div><div>Other news - no news on Samco hoses.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel<=
/div></div>

--000000000000970db705c948d474--

--===============4281652387677033414==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4281652387677033414==--