Subject: [Spridgets] Does this look right?

From: Ryan via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 10:31:25 -0400

--Apple-Mail-09C13AA3-C119-4300-85CB-D3164113DE14
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Had I joints replaced at machine shop and it can back like this??? On a 74 m=
idget  the other one is tiny =20=

--Apple-Mail-09C13AA3-C119-4300-85CB-D3164113DE14
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=F5E7DB22-0ED4-4F1F-9D41-7B17784B09D0-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-09C13AA3-C119-4300-85CB-D3164113DE14
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-09C13AA3-C119-4300-85CB-D3164113DE14
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-09C13AA3-C119-4300-85CB-D3164113DE14--